First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I'm Weiwei
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16 , edited 11/20/16
Does anyone wanna chit-chat with me?
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Online
Posted 11/20/16
Sure I guess? What exactly would you like to chit chat about?

(Also you made a triple post)
Posted 11/20/16
Hello Weiwei. You posted this 3 times but I'm pretty sure you can find some friends here
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
I'll talk to you
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:

Sure I guess? What exactly would you like to chit chat about?

(Also you made a triple post)


Anything you want. Actually I don't have any idea what to talk about.

(Yeah, my bad and I don't know how to delete the others >.<)
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

IllIllIIlIllIlIllIlIlIlI wrote:

Hello Weiwei. You posted this 3 times but I'm pretty sure you can find some friends here


Yeah, I knew it. And I'm shocked when I saw it because I don't know how to delete it >.<
I found you *hugs
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

Sasshole wrote:

I'll talk to you


Then let's begin XP
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Online
Posted 11/20/16

weiwei91 wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:

Sure I guess? What exactly would you like to chit chat about?

(Also you made a triple post)


Anything you want. Actually I don't have any idea what to talk about.

(Yeah, my bad and I don't know how to delete the others >.<)


The mods delete things so if it happens again report the thread and tell them you posted it x many times.
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:


weiwei91 wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:

Sure I guess? What exactly would you like to chit chat about?

(Also you made a triple post)


Anything you want. Actually I don't have any idea what to talk about.

(Yeah, my bad and I don't know how to delete the others >.<)


The mods delete things so if it happens again report the thread and tell them you posted it x many times.


Oh I see, thanks for your explanation.
Seems like someone already delete it. Is that you?

2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Online
Posted 11/20/16

weiwei91 wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:


weiwei91 wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:

Sure I guess? What exactly would you like to chit chat about?

(Also you made a triple post)


Anything you want. Actually I don't have any idea what to talk about.

(Yeah, my bad and I don't know how to delete the others >.<)


The mods delete things so if it happens again report the thread and tell them you posted it x many times.


Oh I see, thanks for your explanation.
Seems like someone already delete it. Is that you?



I was just the one to report it was a triple post. That's all I did.
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:


weiwei91 wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:


weiwei91 wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:

Sure I guess? What exactly would you like to chit chat about?

(Also you made a triple post)


Anything you want. Actually I don't have any idea what to talk about.

(Yeah, my bad and I don't know how to delete the others >.<)


The mods delete things so if it happens again report the thread and tell them you posted it x many times.


Oh I see, thanks for your explanation.
Seems like someone already delete it. Is that you?



I was just the one to report it was a triple post. That's all I did.


Oh thanks, how kind are you <3<3
23171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/20/16
This girl is amazing you should talk to her she will make you happy and you won't regret it!

Also don't hurt her or else
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

This girl is amazing you should talk to her she will make you happy and you won't regret it!

Also don't hurt her or else


Oh my, how sweet you are. Thanks.
But I'm not that good lol
23171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 11/20/16

weiwei91 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

This girl is amazing you should talk to her she will make you happy and you won't regret it!

Also don't hurt her or else


Oh my, how sweet you are. Thanks.
But I'm not that good lol


You are that good you are an amazing person and deserve all the friends in the world
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


weiwei91 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

This girl is amazing you should talk to her she will make you happy and you won't regret it!

Also don't hurt her or else


Oh my, how sweet you are. Thanks.
But I'm not that good lol


You are that good you are an amazing person and deserve all the friends in the world


Ok, thanks. You make me embarrassed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.