First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I'm Weiwei
Vahvi 
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
Where have I heard WeiWei before? A game? Anime? It sounds so familiar.
8519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
we can chat if you like
3734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
Hello Weiwei and may the Funk be with you! Get outta here while you can! These people are crazy on here! Don't get trapped!
6993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
π / Train / Railyard
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

weiwei91 wrote:

Does anyone wanna chit-chat with me?


I don't know how to, but sure.
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

Vahvi wrote:

Where have I heard WeiWei before? A game? Anime? It sounds so familiar.


Eh? I dunno either. That's my Chinese name..
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

Seranex wrote:

we can chat if you like


Ok I send you buddy request.
Vahvi 
3360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/20/16

weiwei91 wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

Where have I heard WeiWei before? A game? Anime? It sounds so familiar.


Eh? I dunno either. That's my Chinese name..


Oh my apologies if I put you in a weird place with what I said
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
Yeah I'm up for a chat
17553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago,IL
Online
Posted 11/20/16
I'm just here to say hello. Hope you enjoy the rest of your morning,maybe night depending where you are present.
Good day!
1318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Helsinki
Offline
Posted 11/20/16
It seems you are covered. Anyway, I sent you a buddy request if you wish to chat.
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

Vahvi wrote:


weiwei91 wrote:


Vahvi wrote:

Where have I heard WeiWei before? A game? Anime? It sounds so familiar.


Eh? I dunno either. That's my Chinese name..


Oh my apologies if I put you in a weird place with what I said


No, I don't mind. It's pretty cool if my name come out on game or anime
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

Gmips21 wrote:

It seems you are covered. Anyway, I sent you a buddy request if you wish to chat.


Yeah, I accepted it. Thanks and nice to meet ya!!! >.<
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

MrChamploo wrote:

I'm just here to say hello. Hope you enjoy the rest of your morning,maybe night depending where you are present.
Good day!


Just hello?? Owww that's hurt me, then let me send buddy request for you and it's evening here, 4:01pm
1814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

Markest1 wrote:

Hello Weiwei and may the Funk be with you! Get outta here while you can! These people are crazy on here! Don't get trapped!


Don't worry, I'm also the crazy one here too lol
34738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

weiwei91 wrote:

Does anyone wanna chit-chat with me?



Hi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.