First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply i'm not really here to make friends
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 11/21/16
Lmao Tsundere detected
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / PlayStation VR
Offline
Posted 11/21/16
If you're not here to make friends, then just who are you and what business do you have here? Who do you work for!? HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO!?
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 11/21/16
well, i learned a new word today tsundere haha. but i'm mainly here just to watch anime, aren't we all?

@yeager yep doing good myself, good to know that you're doing good.

@bai you're welcome

@nn sleep is probably the right way

@54 ya you're right

@total good to know

@nuka doing good thanks for asking

@pach indonesia

1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

Artlicker wrote:

@pach indonesia



Aku baik, kamu?
Bahasa Indonesia isn't prohibited to use, am I right?
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 11/21/16

weiwei91 wrote:


Artlicker wrote:

@pach indonesia



Aku baik, kamu?
Bahasa Indonesia isn't prohibited to use, am I right?


yeah, i'm good. thanks for asking.
but the funny thing is, i'm illiterate in indonesian, i don't know how to write in it.
so rip

1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

Artlicker wrote:

yeah, i'm good. thanks for asking.
but the funny thing is, i'm illiterate in indonesian, i don't know how to write in it.
so rip



Thats weird not funny at all because you can read perfectly what I wrote. You sure you are illiterate? Dont be too despise yourself.

536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

weiwei91 wrote:


Artlicker wrote:

yeah, i'm good. thanks for asking.
but the funny thing is, i'm illiterate in indonesian, i don't know how to write in it.
so rip



Thats weird not funny at all because you can read perfectly what I wrote. You sure you are illiterate? Dont be too despise yourself.



well illiterate can mean you can't read OR write.
and i can't write in indonesian at all hence im illiterate to a certain degree
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

Artlicker wrote:

well illiterate can mean you can't read OR write.
and i can't write in indonesian at all hence im illiterate to a certain degree


Oh ok, sorry.
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

weiwei91 wrote:


Artlicker wrote:

well illiterate can mean you can't read OR write.
and i can't write in indonesian at all hence im illiterate to a certain degree


Oh ok, sorry.


it's alright, no need to apologize lmao.
what part of indonesia?
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

Artlicker wrote:

it's alright, no need to apologize lmao.
what part of indonesia?


Palembang, you?
12792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/16
3005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Blue Lake
Offline
Posted 11/24/16
tsundere..
give me food
5172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
I'm here to make enemies
12792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
I'm just here for the bathroom...
13894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/28/16
Earth
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.