First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Japan Deputy Prime minister: no point relying on US newspapers, they are always wrong
19949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/29/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


thegracyhunter wrote:

I believe what I kept hearing from media outlets was that Hillary and Trump were very close and that a Trump win was certainly not out of reach. Yes, they predicted Hillary would barely, but only BARELY. Therefore, Trump winning was not entirely unexpected. Many news outlets, including NPR, said their numbers were awfully close and that, at times, they were running neck and neck. Yes, a lot of them thought Hillary would eventually win out, but not by a wide margin. Some even thought that Trump would get 40-something percent of the vote and, out of the 30 or more polls that existed regarding the candidates, at least two or three said that Trump actually was in the lead hours before election day began. What's more troubling, however, is that quite a fair number of the American population who were polled by calling their home phone said that they wouldn't be voting or that they would vote for Jill Stein or an independent, when in truth, when election day came these same people voted for Trump. Polls are conducted by calling tens of thousands of random Americans in different states (in order to get an accurate sampling of the general mood of the American population) and asking them who they will be voting for, and yet so many Trump voters were not honest about who they would vote for or said they wouldn't vote on the phone and then they turned out in droves at polling stations and voted for him. I believe that a lot of media outlets couldn't accurately gauge Trump's chances of winning because when people were called, they told a different story from what they were actually going to do. I'm not saying that perhaps the media shouldn't be reformed and that they, at times, might have been reporting things differently from how they were actually happening, I'm just saying that you can't entirely blame the media.

But you can blame the media because the people lied to the media, for a good reason, because the media was attacking and painting Trump supporters as monsters.



i mean some of them are monsters and want other countries and people to suffer so America can flourish.

I mean they aren't wrong...


I take it you never listen to what trump said without the media putting their spin on it? He wants us to fix are country before warring about others true.. But he never said to fuck everyone else. He spoke of befriending other counters, in same time not forcing are ideals on to them and let them live as they want. "its not are job of are country to stop the suffering of people from other countries using are countries peoples money. Its are countries job to make the lives of the people of are country better. If you want to help them create fund raisers and donate to aid people from other countries, it should be your choice.. not forced onto everyone to give up large sums of their money to pay for others outside of the county wen we have millions of people starving in are own country. Are country is going bankrupt because we spend trillions on people around the world, and not invest anything in are own infrastructure.
29031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/29/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


thegracyhunter wrote:

I believe what I kept hearing from media outlets was that Hillary and Trump were very close and that a Trump win was certainly not out of reach. Yes, they predicted Hillary would barely, but only BARELY. Therefore, Trump winning was not entirely unexpected. Many news outlets, including NPR, said their numbers were awfully close and that, at times, they were running neck and neck. Yes, a lot of them thought Hillary would eventually win out, but not by a wide margin. Some even thought that Trump would get 40-something percent of the vote and, out of the 30 or more polls that existed regarding the candidates, at least two or three said that Trump actually was in the lead hours before election day began. What's more troubling, however, is that quite a fair number of the American population who were polled by calling their home phone said that they wouldn't be voting or that they would vote for Jill Stein or an independent, when in truth, when election day came these same people voted for Trump. Polls are conducted by calling tens of thousands of random Americans in different states (in order to get an accurate sampling of the general mood of the American population) and asking them who they will be voting for, and yet so many Trump voters were not honest about who they would vote for or said they wouldn't vote on the phone and then they turned out in droves at polling stations and voted for him. I believe that a lot of media outlets couldn't accurately gauge Trump's chances of winning because when people were called, they told a different story from what they were actually going to do. I'm not saying that perhaps the media shouldn't be reformed and that they, at times, might have been reporting things differently from how they were actually happening, I'm just saying that you can't entirely blame the media.

But you can blame the media because the people lied to the media, for a good reason, because the media was attacking and painting Trump supporters as monsters.



i mean some of them are monsters and want other countries and people to suffer so America can flourish.

I mean they aren't wrong...


I take it you never listen to what trump said without the media putting their spin on it? He wants us to fix are country before warring about others true.. But he never said to fuck everyone else. He spoke of befriending other counters, in same time not forcing are ideals on to them and let them live as they want. "its not are job of are country to stop the suffering of people from other countries using are countries peoples money. Its are countries job to make the lives of the people of are country better. If you want to help them create fund raisers and donate to aid people from other countries, it should be your choice.. not forced onto everyone to give up large sums of their money to pay for others outside of the county wen we have millions of people starving in are own country. Are country is going bankrupt because we spend trillions on people around the world, and not invest anything in are own infrastructure.



No i have listened to what he has said and his policies the media is never right.

It is the job of countries to support other countries this is a globalized world not some keep to yourself shit.

There are other way to save your own country then fucking over everyone else.
He is a racist has terrible ethics and thinks of running a country as a business.

He wants Mexico to suffer giving them two choices starve or pay for a stupid wall he is banning countries from visiting among other stupid things.

He is a dickhead.
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/29/17
I agree with the wall, whether that be physical or mere laws. If the Mexican government doesn't want to pay for it, deny them visas until they give in. Or just tax the remittances that people send back to Mexico. Works for me.

The Mexican Government has long held the belief that the best way to take care of their problems is to kick it up north. Got too many poor people around? Continue to starve them until they either die or go to the US. Too many drugs? Allow them to cross into the US and do their thing there. Did you ever ask yourself why there are no Mexican Border Patrol agents on their northern border? Why check what goes outbound when it'll become America's problem.

I am very happy that we elected a leader that is standing up for how screwed over Americans have been for the last 16+ years.
19949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/29/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


thegracyhunter wrote:

I believe what I kept hearing from media outlets was that Hillary and Trump were very close and that a Trump win was certainly not out of reach. Yes, they predicted Hillary would barely, but only BARELY. Therefore, Trump winning was not entirely unexpected. Many news outlets, including NPR, said their numbers were awfully close and that, at times, they were running neck and neck. Yes, a lot of them thought Hillary would eventually win out, but not by a wide margin. Some even thought that Trump would get 40-something percent of the vote and, out of the 30 or more polls that existed regarding the candidates, at least two or three said that Trump actually was in the lead hours before election day began. What's more troubling, however, is that quite a fair number of the American population who were polled by calling their home phone said that they wouldn't be voting or that they would vote for Jill Stein or an independent, when in truth, when election day came these same people voted for Trump. Polls are conducted by calling tens of thousands of random Americans in different states (in order to get an accurate sampling of the general mood of the American population) and asking them who they will be voting for, and yet so many Trump voters were not honest about who they would vote for or said they wouldn't vote on the phone and then they turned out in droves at polling stations and voted for him. I believe that a lot of media outlets couldn't accurately gauge Trump's chances of winning because when people were called, they told a different story from what they were actually going to do. I'm not saying that perhaps the media shouldn't be reformed and that they, at times, might have been reporting things differently from how they were actually happening, I'm just saying that you can't entirely blame the media.

But you can blame the media because the people lied to the media, for a good reason, because the media was attacking and painting Trump supporters as monsters.



i mean some of them are monsters and want other countries and people to suffer so America can flourish.

I mean they aren't wrong...


I take it you never listen to what trump said without the media putting their spin on it? He wants us to fix are country before warring about others true.. But he never said to fuck everyone else. He spoke of befriending other counters, in same time not forcing are ideals on to them and let them live as they want. "its not are job of are country to stop the suffering of people from other countries using are countries peoples money. Its are countries job to make the lives of the people of are country better. If you want to help them create fund raisers and donate to aid people from other countries, it should be your choice.. not forced onto everyone to give up large sums of their money to pay for others outside of the county wen we have millions of people starving in are own country. Are country is going bankrupt because we spend trillions on people around the world, and not invest anything in are own infrastructure.



No i have listened to what he has said and his policies the media is never right.

It is the job of countries to support other countries this is a globalized world not some keep to yourself shit.

There are other way to save your own country then fucking over everyone else.
He is a racist has terrible ethics and thinks of running a country as a business.

He wants Mexico to suffer giving them two choices starve or pay for a stupid wall he is banning countries from visiting among other stupid things.

He is a dickhead.

Tell me something! Do you allow strangers you don't know to just walk into your house uninvited pop a squat and eat from your fridge, then diced he going to live in your living room. Is that ok with you? That should be ok with you, based on your logic. They can still come visit nothing stopping that, but do it Legally! You want to live in this country then do it Legally! illegal immigrants cost taxpayers as much as $113 billion annually. Trading with other countries has not changed Trump plans to work with other countries, just not throw away trillions of dollars on things we should not be involved in, in the first place.
29031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 1/29/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


thegracyhunter wrote:

I believe what I kept hearing from media outlets was that Hillary and Trump were very close and that a Trump win was certainly not out of reach. Yes, they predicted Hillary would barely, but only BARELY. Therefore, Trump winning was not entirely unexpected. Many news outlets, including NPR, said their numbers were awfully close and that, at times, they were running neck and neck. Yes, a lot of them thought Hillary would eventually win out, but not by a wide margin. Some even thought that Trump would get 40-something percent of the vote and, out of the 30 or more polls that existed regarding the candidates, at least two or three said that Trump actually was in the lead hours before election day began. What's more troubling, however, is that quite a fair number of the American population who were polled by calling their home phone said that they wouldn't be voting or that they would vote for Jill Stein or an independent, when in truth, when election day came these same people voted for Trump. Polls are conducted by calling tens of thousands of random Americans in different states (in order to get an accurate sampling of the general mood of the American population) and asking them who they will be voting for, and yet so many Trump voters were not honest about who they would vote for or said they wouldn't vote on the phone and then they turned out in droves at polling stations and voted for him. I believe that a lot of media outlets couldn't accurately gauge Trump's chances of winning because when people were called, they told a different story from what they were actually going to do. I'm not saying that perhaps the media shouldn't be reformed and that they, at times, might have been reporting things differently from how they were actually happening, I'm just saying that you can't entirely blame the media.

But you can blame the media because the people lied to the media, for a good reason, because the media was attacking and painting Trump supporters as monsters.



i mean some of them are monsters and want other countries and people to suffer so America can flourish.

I mean they aren't wrong...


I take it you never listen to what trump said without the media putting their spin on it? He wants us to fix are country before warring about others true.. But he never said to fuck everyone else. He spoke of befriending other counters, in same time not forcing are ideals on to them and let them live as they want. "its not are job of are country to stop the suffering of people from other countries using are countries peoples money. Its are countries job to make the lives of the people of are country better. If you want to help them create fund raisers and donate to aid people from other countries, it should be your choice.. not forced onto everyone to give up large sums of their money to pay for others outside of the county wen we have millions of people starving in are own country. Are country is going bankrupt because we spend trillions on people around the world, and not invest anything in are own infrastructure.



No i have listened to what he has said and his policies the media is never right.

It is the job of countries to support other countries this is a globalized world not some keep to yourself shit.

There are other way to save your own country then fucking over everyone else.
He is a racist has terrible ethics and thinks of running a country as a business.

He wants Mexico to suffer giving them two choices starve or pay for a stupid wall he is banning countries from visiting among other stupid things.

He is a dickhead.

Tell me something! Do you allow strangers you don't know to just walk into your house uninvited pop a squat and eat from your fridge, then diced he going to live in your living room. Is that ok with you? That should be ok with you, based on your logic. They can still come visit nothing stopping that, but do it Legally! You want to live in this country then do it Legally! illegal immigrants cost taxpayers as much as $113 billion annually. Trading with other countries has not changed Trump plans to work with other countries, just not throw away trillions of dollars on things we should not be involved in, in the first place.


No because a house is different then a country yes I would allow people to just walk into my country you can't compare a house and a country.

They can't do it legally since you are banning them from doing so.

America still needs to be apart of the globalised world it is very much a big part of the world.
The choices Donald has made so far are pretty bad apart from the TPP rejection.

The Green visa change was unprecedented and unfair.
As someone said some people have been stopped from coming home to America due to trumps new rules.

You can't and should not run a country like a business and if you do you shouldn't hurt other countries in doing so.

Trump doesn't care about Mexico for example he knows they have to rely on him so he is going to squeeze as much out of them then leave them to be dead.

Either way Mexico will suffer as will many countries.

Most trading can be done with America as they bring their companies overseas to ease production and sell products better with the tax to stop them from doing so we are already seeing I'll effects in other countries.

America is an integral part of the global economy and if trump is going to make us all suffer so America can be better off then I hope he honestly either dies or is kicked out because that is wrong and disgusting.

Not a day goes by that people are thinking less and less of Americans and laughing at you all for your decisions.
To bring others down to put ones self up...classic businessman.

I can't wait till his tyranny is over and we can undo the damage he has caused and is going to cause.
I will dedicate my life to undoing his mistakes so humanity can thrive and not be driven down because of his lack of empathy and ethics
gsm642 
1878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Shanghai China
Offline
Posted 1/29/17
This is why I am glad I am in shanghai most of this crap is blocked its actually a lot better not to have to worry about shit going on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.