First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~*Video Games*~
Pointless Club mod
18379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/28/16
currently on a battlefield 1 and borderlands 2 kick recently
Pointless Club leader
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/28/16

nukadude wrote:

currently on a battlefield 1 and borderlands 2 kick recently


The only games I really play a lot and I mean a lot are Style Savvy: Fashion Forward and Touch. Touch is a mainly k-pop dance game on PC and I think you should go play it. Please?? http://touch.3claws.com
Pointless Club mod
18379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 11/30/16

mimi_mioda wrote:


nukadude wrote:

currently on a battlefield 1 and borderlands 2 kick recently


The only games I really play a lot and I mean a lot are Style Savvy: Fashion Forward and Touch. Touch is a mainly k-pop dance game on PC and I think you should go play it. Please?? http://touch.3claws.com


i will look at it. you should get a ps4 and add me
Pointless Club leader
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/2/16

nukadude wrote:


mimi_mioda wrote:


nukadude wrote:

currently on a battlefield 1 and borderlands 2 kick recently


The only games I really play a lot and I mean a lot are Style Savvy: Fashion Forward and Touch. Touch is a mainly k-pop dance game on PC and I think you should go play it. Please?? http://touch.3claws.com


i will look at it. you should get a ps4 and add me :P


I would get a PS4 but I don't have much reason to other than Project DIVA X :/


roteiro wrote:

I don't play such video games, honestly. But I like playing some free casino games online. They are really fun too, and if you like them, I can recommend you to try it out too. What do you think?


No thanks. I prefer cute games like Sweet Sins and Happy Hop or rhythm games like Touch or Project DIVA, but thanks for offering.
Pointless Club mod
18379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 12/2/16

mimi_mioda wrote:


nukadude wrote:


mimi_mioda wrote:


nukadude wrote:

currently on a battlefield 1 and borderlands 2 kick recently


The only games I really play a lot and I mean a lot are Style Savvy: Fashion Forward and Touch. Touch is a mainly k-pop dance game on PC and I think you should go play it. Please?? http://touch.3claws.com


i will look at it. you should get a ps4 and add me :P


I would get a PS4 but I don't have much reason to other than Project DIVA X :/


Well could always get Borderlands 2 :P

Pointless Club member
7061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

mimi_mioda wrote:

I would get a PS4 but I don't have much reason to other than Project DIVA X :/.


Sure ya do. Megadimension Neptunia V2, Disgaea 5, pretty soon Persona 5 and Cyberdimension Neptunia.
Pointless Club mod
18379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 12/7/16
must make reasons to get it.
Pointless Club member
108887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 12/7/16
There's a nice amount of ps4 games I'm looking forward too. Ace combat 7, yakuza, tales of breseria, nier automata, nioh, mvc infinite, gravitry rush. Let it die is pretty fun or at least charmy because of suda51.
Pointless Club member
13172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
Visual Novel/ Otome Games. I don't really play games.
Pointless Club mod
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

JayTan811 wrote:

Visual Novel/ Otome Games. I don't really play games.


Do you know any good VNs for Android? The only ones i know are the Stellaren series.
Pointless Club leader
6522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

octorockandroll wrote:


JayTan811 wrote:

Visual Novel/ Otome Games. I don't really play games.


Do you know any good VNs for Android? The only ones i know are the Stellaren series.


I definitely recommend Ambre. I'm not sure how to describe it without spoiling the ending, but trust me, it's really good.
Pointless Club mod
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

mimi_mioda wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


JayTan811 wrote:

Visual Novel/ Otome Games. I don't really play games.


Do you know any good VNs for Android? The only ones i know are the Stellaren series.


I definitely recommend Ambre. I'm not sure how to describe it without spoiling the ending, but trust me, it's really good.


Well the art looks... particular, but I'll definitely give it a shot, thanks.

Also, thanks for not making a "Harambre" joke.
Pointless Club mod
18379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 12/21/16

octorockandroll wrote:


mimi_mioda wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


JayTan811 wrote:

Visual Novel/ Otome Games. I don't really play games.


Do you know any good VNs for Android? The only ones i know are the Stellaren series.


I definitely recommend Ambre. I'm not sure how to describe it without spoiling the ending, but trust me, it's really good.


Well the art looks... particular, but I'll definitely give it a shot, thanks.

Also, thanks for not making a "Harambre" joke.


b-but he died for our sins lol
Pointless Club member
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NJ, United States
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
League of Legends and Mabinogi are my top 2 ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.