First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Lala thinks Pizzagate is real...
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

Yeah. You won't be able to live knowing that these things are so obviously happening, but you're not going to contact authorities who could stop it or anything. Why would I be convinced such a ridiculous idea would be real by someone who doesn't even have the conviction that it is real to contact people who might help. Nice brushing off of all the actual points I made. That just makes you look more convincing. I don't give a crap if you report me or not, I have not broken any rules. But you know that isn't what I mean when I say report or gtfo


Lala will give you a pass for the the effort. Here is a break-down of the "points" Lala sees in your "paragraph".



Another recommended video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoFt2WisNo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66s_K4kJhbg
28090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

I shall issue any who still believe this crap an ultimatum: 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) this is where you can call the fbi to report major crimes such as sex trafficking. Basically what I'm getting at is report or gtfo.


Because the FBI never gets politically involved to protect an important person.

Seriously, if they covered Hillary's rear when she egregiously broke classification protocols, something minor, do you really think they are exactly going to be jumping at the chance to investigate pedophilia involving her campaign chairman?

37281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago

SupersunZeratul wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I shall issue any who still believe this crap an ultimatum: 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) this is where you can call the fbi to report major crimes such as sex trafficking. Basically what I'm getting at is report or gtfo.


Because the FBI never gets politically involved to protect an important person.

Seriously, if they covered Hillary's rear when she egregiously broke classification protocols, something minor, do you really think they are exactly going to be jumping at the chance to investigate pedophilia involving her campaign chairman?



People go to federal prison for that. There's nothing minor about what she did. Which is why I think nothing will happen until Trump and his cabinet take the helm on 20 Jan 2016. Except that, since he's already picked a few people for his cabinet that are already Washington insiders, at least one of them may be a member of that group, so.... Who knows what will happen?
4560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 9 days ago


"There appears to be no examples." Of what? The emails I'm referring to? There were like 3 of them in the very graphic I was responding to. What are you even talking about?

"codewords are more effective if they make sense in context" You know what is even more effective when making sense in context? Actual human conversations.

"The suspicion grew because the row of shops all used logos resembling classified pedophila symbols. The only thing you can do to prove your claim, is to find a dozen examples of similar coincidences where several shops use pedophilia symbols in the same block. Otherwise this is an empty claim." ...So I have to actually come up with dozens of examples of uses of hearts outside of pedophilia for you to believe that the use of a heart is not indicative o pedophilia? Are you fucking serious?

"Even then, you'd save more time looking into Pizzagate instead looking for reasons to not look into it (such as this)" So I research the conspiracy theories to the point where I directly reference a popular image that has been circulating around the CT community about it and directly address the excuses given by the accusers... and that doesn't count as "looking into it"? What would be looking into it then? Aside from just agreeing with you blindly of course.

"What are you looking at?" Okay, did you seriously not see the image my response was in reference to? You just didn't bother to look at that? That's like the third time you response has given me the impression that you didn't even see the thing I was responding to in the first place. I was on the very same page you were posting on and you just didn't read it at all even when chastising to somebody who was responding t it? Way to look into things, hypocrite.

"This is not a point, this is your current understanding of Pizzagate. " That isn't my "current understanding" that is a direct refutation of a ludicrous claim made by pizzagaters, that the presence of the word pizza on the instagram of a pizzeria is indicative of child trafficking. Seriously, you deride me for supposedly not looking into this but you yourself didn't even bother to look into what I was talking about? Is that seriously what you're doing here?

"Lala cannot respond to an empty claim" Empty claim my ass, none of the people here have even mentioned contacting any authorities. You now you can prove me wrong instantly by reporting it right? If you're so convinced of this delusion of yours why don't you take any action to end it? You're seriously okay with the idea of keeping children in slavery? What the hell?

"Lala wonders why you are lying? What is the point? Lala looked" Lala should learn to read properly.

The Boy Lover logo (BLogo) is a small blue spiral shaped triangle.


"What if this is all actually happening, why are you lying when there are lives at stake?" That's a good question, what if people are actually in danger? Why don't you talk to people who can actually help save said lives if you're so sure that they're in danger? Your refusal to take any action whatsoever on this only makes it look like you don't even believe what you're saying. Report or gtfo.

I won't be checking those youtube links right now because I am on the bus and do not have headphones. I'll give you an early preview of what my response is likely to be, given the nature of what the pizzagaters have presented so far, mind you.

4560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

SupersunZeratul wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I shall issue any who still believe this crap an ultimatum: 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324) this is where you can call the fbi to report major crimes such as sex trafficking. Basically what I'm getting at is report or gtfo.


Because the FBI never gets politically involved to protect an important person.

Seriously, if they covered Hillary's rear when she egregiously broke classification protocols, something minor, do you really think they are exactly going to be jumping at the chance to investigate pedophilia involving her campaign chairman?



+31 20 528 9625

1-720-449-6010

Here are the phone numbers for the Child Helpline International and the International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect respectively. They are fantastic international non-profit organizations that work to stop child abuse and exploitation.

Report or gtfo.
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago
lolololo


octo.....Lala owned the fk out of you so thoroughly, I almost feel I dont even need to pile on!!! hahahahaha


you cant close your eyes and plug your ears any harder, dude....its pretty funny when democrat-progressives refuse to believe stuff because its their team that got caught. just as funny as when republican-conservatives try to act like Hastert and Bushes weren't fkn pedos too that wowuld have been busted by the Franklin case if it had not all magically became an internal CIA matter and swept under the rug.

all evidence gets ignored and declared to be insufficient.

when a pile of circumstantials larger than the frickin himalayas amasses, its all just some nutty coincidence and conspiracy theory! LOLOLOLOL


getting buttfucked in a coffin is done to these people for a reason, it is a calculated game of compromising someone and giving them favor and privilege, so that the favor and privilege are the carrot, the threat of exposing gross disgusting misdeeds is the threat of the stick. that's why we only see sick, depraved nut jobs in a lot of these high positions. It is why squeaky clean judges are NEVER considered for SCOTUS in the last hundred years.
Posted 9 days ago

sundin13 wrote:

"Spirit Cooking" was nothing but a Kickstarter reward where some people made soup with an extremely famous performance artist. This is the type of thing that makes these claims hard to take seriously. There might be some kernel of truth somewhere deep down, but its buried under so much stuff like this that jumping down the rabbit hole doesn't actually get you closer to it.


I love how you take some of her words seriously and then completely disregard others.


"when I do this as a performance in public, it is art. when I do it as part of a ritual, it is part of a ritual."


you dont seem to understand that INTENT has a LOT to do with what this is.
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

"There appears to be no examples." Of what? The emails I'm referring to? There were like 3 of them in the very graphic I was responding to. What are you even talking about?


Lala won't be tricked. You provided no analyses to support your claim that the emails all make sense. Normally your claim would come with an explanation. Currently your argument is "because I said so."


"codewords are more effective if they make sense in context" You know what is even more effective when making sense in context? Actual human conversations.


Lala once learned from someone smart, that a person is in denial when they won't let go of a trivial point in an argument to the extent that stop making sense. When someone is in the denial stage, their emotions activate specific neurons that block the process of logical thinking when their opinions are challenged. This is because they are not searching for the truth, but instead searching for comfort. Lala suggests you to re-read your statement:

You know what is even more effective when making sense in context? Actual human conversations.
Actual human conversations.
human conversations.

You're confused. Lala is trying to help you understand, but you think you are in a battle with Lala. It is obvious that conversing by mouth has several downsides, including being overheard, and inconvenience, and further emails can be sent to more than one person at a time. There's no point debating whether they should have spoken on the phone instead of using text. None at all, especially when there are no phone logs to look at on Wikileaks.


So I have to actually come up with dozens of examples of uses of hearts outside of pedophilia for you to believe that the use of a heart is not indicative o pedophilia? Are you fucking serious?


Either you misread Lala's post, or you are intentionally rephrasing Lala's point. What are you achieving from this? Lala said you will need evidence to support your claim that it isn't uncommon to have a block of shops filled with logos resembling FBI classified pedophilia symbols. Lala did not say "hearts". Lala will say once again, if you treat this as a fight, the only one who loses is you. Lala is trying to help you. A truth-seeker does not fear the truth. The truth has more evidence than "because I say so".

Easy mode: Find 10 different shops in Washington with the BLogo Boy Lover (Besta Pizza) symbol.


So I research the conspiracy theories to the point where I directly reference a popular image that has been circulating around the CT community about it and directly address the excuses given by the accusers... and that doesn't count as "looking into it"? What would be looking into it then? Aside from just agreeing with you blindly of course.


Pizzagate is a series of investigations with new discoveries being made every day. A single image cannot cover the entirety of the investigation. You have convinced yourself that you know everything about the story, just from reading the blurb. Lala wonders why you still haven't done so, even after investing so much time into this thread. Why must Lala spoon-feed you?


Okay, did you seriously not see the image my response was in reference to? You just didn't bother to look at that? That's like the third time you response has given me the impression that you didn't even see the thing I was responding to in the first place. I was on the very same page you were posting on and you just didn't read it at all even when chastising to somebody who was responding t it? Way to look into things, hypocrite.


You implied that no person would be stupid enough to display hints to an illegal business on the internet. Therefore pointing to the idea that Pizzagate is false. That claim only stands when in a world where humans are perfect beings incapable of error. Lala wonders why you're still stuck here. Thrill-seeking, risk analysis, there are too many possible explanations for this.


That isn't my "current understanding" that is a direct refutation of a ludicrous claim made by pizzagaters, that the presence of the word pizza on the instagram of a pizzeria is indicative of child trafficking. Seriously, you deride me for supposedly not looking into this but you yourself didn't even bother to look into what I was talking about? Is that seriously what you're doing here?


So far not a single post you've made mentioned any of the prominent names found in the Pizzagate investigations, so it is clear to Lala that you have no understanding of the investigation that you're trying to debunk.


Empty claim my ass, none of the people here have even mentioned contacting any authorities. You now you can prove me wrong instantly by reporting it right? If you're so convinced of this delusion of yours why don't you take any action to end it? You're seriously okay with the idea of keeping children in slavery? What the hell?


Lala wonders why you're saying this, when the poster above explained this quite smoothly. Lala wants you to know that you will never reach an understanding if you approach this discussion as a battle. The hard part of learning the truth is to drop your biases.


"Lala wonders why you are lying? What is the point? Lala looked" Lala should learn to read properly.


The Boy Lover logo (BLogo) is a small blue spiral shaped triangle.

You said the FBI documents stressed the importance of color. A single adjective does not stress anything. If you look at how the logos are distinguished, the different shapes are used for different sexual preferences, such as age/gender. Color is not used as a distinguishing factor.

Lala will be waiting for you.
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago
Too funny, we basically find the entire gamut of what the FBI has amassed for pedo code over the last 20, 30 years...


and no that means NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha n1 octo
4560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

LalaSatalin wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

"There appears to be no examples." Of what? The emails I'm referring to? There were like 3 of them in the very graphic I was responding to. What are you even talking about?


Lala won't be tricked. You provided no analyses to support your claim that the emails all make sense. Normally your claim would come with an explanation. Currently your argument is "because I said so."


"codewords are more effective if they make sense in context" You know what is even more effective when making sense in context? Actual human conversations.


Lala once learned from someone smart, that a person is in denial when they won't let go of a trivial point in an argument to the extent that stop making sense. When someone is in the denial stage, their emotions activate specific neurons that block the process of logical thinking when their opinions are challenged. This is because they are not searching for the truth, but instead searching for comfort. Lala suggests you to re-read your statement:

You know what is even more effective when making sense in context? Actual human conversations.
Actual human conversations.
human conversations.

You're confused. Lala is trying to help you understand, but you think you are in a battle with Lala. It is obvious that conversing by mouth has several downsides, including being overheard, and inconvenience, and further emails can be sent to more than one person at a time. There's no point debating whether they should have spoken on the phone instead of using text. None at all, especially when there are no phone logs to look at on Wikileaks.


So I have to actually come up with dozens of examples of uses of hearts outside of pedophilia for you to believe that the use of a heart is not indicative o pedophilia? Are you fucking serious?


Either you misread Lala's post, or you are intentionally rephrasing Lala's point. What are you achieving from this? Lala said you will need evidence to support your claim that it isn't uncommon to have a block of shops filled with logos resembling FBI classified pedophilia symbols. Lala did not say "hearts". Lala will say once again, if you treat this as a fight, the only one who loses is you. Lala is trying to help you. A truth-seeker does not fear the truth. The truth has more evidence than "because I say so".

Easy mode: Find 10 different shops in Washington with the BLogo Boy Lover (Besta Pizza) symbol.


So I research the conspiracy theories to the point where I directly reference a popular image that has been circulating around the CT community about it and directly address the excuses given by the accusers... and that doesn't count as "looking into it"? What would be looking into it then? Aside from just agreeing with you blindly of course.


Pizzagate is a series of investigations with new discoveries being made every day. A single image cannot cover the entirety of the investigation. You have convinced yourself that you know everything about the story, just from reading the blurb. Lala wonders why you still haven't done so, even after investing so much time into this thread. Why must Lala spoon-feed you?


Okay, did you seriously not see the image my response was in reference to? You just didn't bother to look at that? That's like the third time you response has given me the impression that you didn't even see the thing I was responding to in the first place. I was on the very same page you were posting on and you just didn't read it at all even when chastising to somebody who was responding t it? Way to look into things, hypocrite.


You implied that no person would be stupid enough to display hints to an illegal business on the internet. Therefore pointing to the idea that Pizzagate is false. That claim only stands when in a world where humans are perfect beings incapable of error. Lala wonders why you're still stuck here. Thrill-seeking, risk analysis, there are too many possible explanations for this.


That isn't my "current understanding" that is a direct refutation of a ludicrous claim made by pizzagaters, that the presence of the word pizza on the instagram of a pizzeria is indicative of child trafficking. Seriously, you deride me for supposedly not looking into this but you yourself didn't even bother to look into what I was talking about? Is that seriously what you're doing here?


So far not a single post you've made mentioned any of the prominent names found in the Pizzagate investigations, so it is clear to Lala that you have no understanding of the investigation that you're trying to debunk.


Empty claim my ass, none of the people here have even mentioned contacting any authorities. You now you can prove me wrong instantly by reporting it right? If you're so convinced of this delusion of yours why don't you take any action to end it? You're seriously okay with the idea of keeping children in slavery? What the hell?


Lala wonders why you're saying this, when the poster above explained this quite smoothly. Lala wants you to know that you will never reach an understanding if you approach this discussion as a battle. The hard part of learning the truth is to drop your biases.


"Lala wonders why you are lying? What is the point? Lala looked" Lala should learn to read properly.


The Boy Lover logo (BLogo) is a small blue spiral shaped triangle.

You said the FBI documents stressed the importance of color. A single adjective does not stress anything. If you look at how the logos are distinguished, the different shapes are used for different sexual preferences, such as age/gender. Color is not used as a distinguishing factor.

Lala will be waiting for you.


Yay more lies and hypocrisy from lalaland.

Fuck this. I see no amount of reason is going to get through to you. Until you report your pedophilia accusations that you are so convinced of to the proper autorities, which is your civil duty if you are a us citizen btw, I won't have another word of hour garbage. Why should I take your bullshit seriiously when you don't? Report or gtfo
15841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

LalaSatalin wrote:

Lala doesn't think Sigmund Freud was a good person. Sigmund Freud's studies were the basis of corporate mind control, Lala saw a very scary documentary about him. Clement Freud is openly a pedophile molester, which makes him better than other pedophile rapists that pretend not to be.

Lala will ignore octorocknroll until he shows maturity in his responses~

Ah, well, I never realized that Dr. Freud's studies could be a basis for corporate mind-control. I suppose it's possible. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Sigmund Freud, if only because of his psychoanalysis tying in to sex, especially his study about the "Oedipus complex". The idea that "everything is tied to sex" is a peeve of mine. I don't know why.

To me his studies are fascinating and are contributory to science, but I for one don't take them as seriously as others.


ImDivinity wrote:
lol i never thought an anime forum would be so woke. sounds like a stormfront thread and i love it lmao

No; Crunchyroll General Discussion won't become Stormfront until we all sound like a bunch of ultra-right-wing autists who keep going on about Zionist conspiracies.

God forbid it happen, though, really. Stormfags and SJW's have more in common than you think. They're both full of hate and they even observe media and make allegories relative to their subject matter.
Posted 9 days ago
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey....no wonder twitter is censoring a ton of stuff related to pizzagate

http://archive.is/8d7BJ



35870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago
Honestly don't believe the child trafficking stuff, but the period blood haikus, Podesta's statue of a Dahmer victim and the paintings in his home of children being tortured etc are just disgusting.
That alone is enough to freak people out.
This is what the 'elites' do on their spare time.

19450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

Gross1985 wrote:

To me his studies are fascinating and are contributory to science, but I for one don't take them as seriously as others.


ImDivinity wrote:
lol i never thought an anime forum would be so woke. sounds like a stormfront thread and i love it lmao

No; Crunchyroll General Discussion won't become Stormfront until we all sound like a bunch of ultra-right-wing autists who keep going on about Zionist conspiracies.

God forbid it happen, though, really. Stormfags and SJW's have more in common than you think. They're both full of hate and they even observe media and make allegories relative to their subject matter.


Agreed
28090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

DeadlyOats wrote:


SupersunZeratul wrote:

Because the FBI never gets politically involved to protect an important person.

Seriously, if they covered Hillary's rear when she egregiously broke classification protocols, something minor, do you really think they are exactly going to be jumping at the chance to investigate pedophilia involving her campaign chairman?



People go to federal prison for that. There's nothing minor about what she did.


It was a bit tongue in cheek, but minor in comparison.
13121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey....no wonder twitter is censoring a ton of stuff related to pizzagate

http://archive.is/8d7BJ





The Satanic Verses is a tremendously famous Salman Rushdie book and pasta is something that one frequently cooks when making themselves a fairly simple mean that is also delicious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.