First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Picture need help put more.
2303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Quebec Laval canada.
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
I cant put more then 264 pic on my file.Ho do i put more pics plz help.
29475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
????????????????????????????????????
NO PERSONAL HELP THREADS
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/13/08
Reported.


Try using Photobucket instead?
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Why do you need 264 shitty photos on your profile? You don't look any better googling images and putting hundreds of pictures on your profile.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
lol......pointless thread
Posted 2/13/08

DrifterKing wrote:

I cant put more then 264 pic on my file.Ho do i put more pics plz help.


There`s the general help thread which everyone forgot to point out .
Posted 2/13/08
yea try photobucket..o.o'''
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
o_o okay... get a girlfriend man. 200 pics ._.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mexico [*]
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
photobucket is the solution
... but i dont get it.
why...?
Posted 2/13/08

DrifterKing wrote:

I cant put more then 264 pic on my file.Ho do i put more pics plz help.


Isn't the

Site Support/Help (Ask technical questions here)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1/Site-SupportHelp-Ask-technical-questions-here.html

or

The Tech Thread (Computer Geek Stuff)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-710/The-Tech-Thread-Computer-Geek-Stuff.html

or

The Help Thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/The-Help-Thread.html

have a reason to be created? Those 3 links are created if have any general problem, problem with the site, or problem with your computer.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/13/08

zfpinoy wrote:

o_o okay... get a girlfriend man. 200 pics ._.


42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
I used to have over three hundred pics.... but then the mods told me i couldn't post pics of porn on here. *snif*
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/13/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

I used to have over three hundred pics.... but then the mods told me i couldn't post pics of porn on here. *snif*


Aww.. You can share 'em with me if you want *winks*
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

AHTL wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

I used to have over three hundred pics.... but then the mods told me i couldn't post pics of porn on here. *snif*


Aww.. You can share 'em with me if you want *winks*


erm, unless your gay, your probably wouldn't like them >.>
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

I used to have over three hundred pics.... but then the mods told me i couldn't post pics of porn on here. *snif*


Aww.. You can share 'em with me if you want *winks*


erm, unless your gay, your probably wouldn't like them >.>


lol, then I'll like them... ^_^

anways,
LOCKED
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.