why is showing your male butt an insult?
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
Usually when you wanna insult someone, in terms of battle maybe or something they would flaunt their ass to some person.

Just never understood how that is an insult?

Or is it because LGBT has made this stuff so normal now that it doesnt matter anymore
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
It's where you shit from. You're pointing your most dirty, filthy body part at them, so it's obvious why it's an insult.
I'd hardly say it's "usual" though.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

HateKillingCamels wrote:

It's where you shit from. You're pointing your most dirty, filthy body part at them, so it's obvious why it's an insult.
I'd hardly say it's "usual" though.


But Homosexuals dont seem to mind.
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

Deyre wrote:

But Homosexuals dont seem to mind.


They super duper mind, you just don't have the capacity to see that.
2429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Miami/Hawaii
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
Ah, so it commences.

What an enjoyable thread.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
Its still a hole to them. I'd thought that would be irrelevant. I've seen fetishes that is uglier than a butthole to say the least
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
Oh
my
god
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

Deyre wrote:

Usually when you wanna insult someone, in terms of battle maybe or something they would flaunt their ass to some person.

Just never understood how that is an insult?

Or is it because LGBT has made this stuff so normal now that it doesnt matter anymore


its called taunting!
22058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Online
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
qwueri 
24202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

Deyre wrote:

Its still a hole to them. I'd thought that would be irrelevant. I've seen fetishes that is uglier than a butthole to say the least


Mooning is not seen as sexually related by just about anyone that understands the meaning behind it. It's like flipping someone the bird, or a half dozen other hand signals meant to represent genitalia. Those kinds of symbols are equivalent to telling someone to 'fuck off', not a sexual invitation.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
Dragon
69445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
Yeah, we're done here.
You must be logged in to post.