First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What are the best toppings for pizza?
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 11/23/16
After reading this thread, I'm going to have to make my own pizza.
Cubed ham with diced onion, olive and mushroom sauce, swiss and cheeses rare for pizza mixed together, string cheese-stuffed crust with garlic sauce on top of the edge, pickle pineapple pesto peppers.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
Chicken
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
Duck, anchovies, and asparagus
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawaii-In Transit...
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
AVO----CADO
12412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

Khonkhortisan wrote:

After reading this thread, I'm going to have to make my own pizza.


Hand-tossed is the best. Making your own dough is so much better than store-bought. Takes longer, but it's worth it!
91817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
4 x pineappple.O:
16672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
Kinda alarmed that so many people like pineapple on pizza lol

I generally prefer meat pizzas, but I also like them with onions and peppers (especially jalapeños), though I don't think I'd like a pizza that had onions and peppers but NO meat. Well, I mean I probably would like it because pizza is still pizza at the end of the day, but I would choose a margherita over a pizza with just onions and peppers.

Pepperoni and jalapeños, or just pepperoni are probably the two things I have most frequently.
91817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

TheDustyForest wrote:

Kinda alarmed that so many people like pineapple on pizza lol

I generally prefer meat pizzas, but I also like them with onions and peppers (especially jalapeños), though I don't think I'd like a pizza that had onions and peppers but NO meat. Well, I mean I probably would like it because pizza is still pizza at the end of the day, but I would choose a margherita over a pizza with just onions and peppers.

Pepperoni and jalapeños, or just pepperoni are probably the two things I have most frequently.


Hey pineapple is good on pizza!give it a try.=)
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Raleigh, North Ca...
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
Rules of Pizza:

1 Thou shall not put Pineapple on a pizza that is not a proclaimed "dessert pizza".
2. Thou must order at least one pizza with chicken and bacon (as well as feta cheese, if the location offers it as a topping).
3. Thou must be aware that the greatest pizza (outside of NYC and Chicago) is Kansas City, MO - for Minsky's Pizza is the fairest and greatest in the lands.
4. Thou must eat "proper" pizza in Italy and doth shalt not complain about it not being like American pizza.

These are the rules.
Abide by them or die.
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:


nniikaa wrote:

Banana and pineapple. =w=


That sounds very interesting. I should try that sometime.


It's very common here, if you eat meat it's even more common with ham on too. Like every pizza place has them.
16672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

Jan- wrote:


TheDustyForest wrote:

Kinda alarmed that so many people like pineapple on pizza lol

I generally prefer meat pizzas, but I also like them with onions and peppers (especially jalapeños), though I don't think I'd like a pizza that had onions and peppers but NO meat. Well, I mean I probably would like it because pizza is still pizza at the end of the day, but I would choose a margherita over a pizza with just onions and peppers.

Pepperoni and jalapeños, or just pepperoni are probably the two things I have most frequently.


Hey pineapple is good on pizza!give it a try.=)


My family always used to get ham and pineapple pizza when I was younger but I always just picked off the pineapple haha
I am not opposed to eating pineapple with ham, I just don't think it belongs on pizza
The main reason I said I was alarmed that so many people like it is that about 90% of people I've ever spoken to about pizza think putting pineapple on a pizza is heresy
68060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
For me, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and onions as far as pizza toppings go.
One Punch Mod
96812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/24/17
Closed since it's been inactive for a while and there's a new pizza topping thread:

/forumtopic-988863/lets-talk-pizza-toppings
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.