First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Family of Idaho girl raped by Muslims harrassed, intimidated by Muslim migrants and police
37908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/24/16


Then why do you say its 'fake'?
A five year old girl was molested by three muslim migrants, that is what happened according to the article you posted.

Edit: I see you edited your comment to say 'mostly fake'.
Smart move my dude


ninjitsuko wrote:


The issue was that there wasn't any actual evidence of anything





Other than the cell phone recording that the police have?

Caucasian-Americans, African-Americans, Chinese-Americans, and so on all perpetrate this kind of violence.


Some more than others.

20660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/22/16
Uh, is this the first time you've heard of a girl being raped? It actually happens a lot regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator. Maybe you should go on a crusade against the catholic church? Or maybe teachers. Or how about fathers? A lot of people among those groups have done a lot of raping.
37908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

Bryaugh wrote:

Uh, is this the first time you've heard of a girl being raped? It actually happens a lot regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator. Maybe you should go on a crusade against the catholic church? Or maybe teachers. Or how about fathers? A lot of people among those groups have done a lot of raping.


Last I checked there wasn't anyone defending and deflecting scrutiny from that. Only when the religion of pieces does it is it called into question that the story might not be real or 'its just their culture'.

Posted 11/22/16
2382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
20170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/16


this, this is gold
9687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:



Then why do you say its 'fake'?
A five year old girl was molested by three muslim migrants, that is what happened according to the article you posted.


If you read the article you will notice Prosecutor Loebs states very clearly that police followed proper protocol when dealing with the situation. They did not "harass" or "intimidate" the victim or her family. That is utter fabrication. Furthermore it points out other lies and inaccuracies in the article you linked to, but I'll just let you and everyone else read for yourselves.
20660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16
http://www.nytimes.com/books/97/08/03/reviews/glenridge-verdict.html


If you are afraid of or hate rapists, you should also watch out for guys that look like them.
37908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

octorockandroll wrote:




If you read the article you will notice Prosecutor Loebs states very clearly that police followed proper protocol when dealing with the situation. They did not "harass" or "intimidate" the victim or her family. That is utter fabrication.


'person representing corrupt system says they did nothing wrong'
9687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/22/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:




If you read the article you will notice Prosecutor Loebs states very clearly that police followed proper protocol when dealing with the situation. They did not "harass" or "intimidate" the victim or her family. That is utter fabrication.


'person representing corrupt system says they did nothing wrong'



Riiiiiight

37908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/16 , edited 11/22/16

Bryaugh wrote:


If you are afraid of or hate rapists, you should also watch out for guys that look like them.



Okay



108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
Super amateur article. Not buying it for now
3559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/16
You can't stop stupid people with more stupidity...

Also tell all this to the no go zones in Europe.
Even though... yeah not syrian, some comes from vile places in africa (somalia those darn pirates!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.