First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Family of Idaho girl raped by Muslims harrassed, intimidated by Muslim migrants and police
35888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 12 days ago , edited 12 days ago

ToriWithTheCape wrote:

Super amateur article. Not buying it for now


Just read the article Octorockandroll posted. Or follow the links in the op...

Posted 12 days ago , edited 12 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


RaisedInACult wrote:


auroraloose wrote:

Yeah, you can tell it's likely untrue because there are no official statements corroborating it. Whereas the official statements seem to deny it.


helps to read the article



The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian. They are being held at a juvenile detention facility. Officials suspect the boys have been in the Uniteds States fewer than two years, but their refugee status wasn’t immediately clear to the police chief.

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.



people forget that the vast majority of these conjured up "refugees" are not Syrian. which kinda kills the whole "refugee" angle that's being presented.


this is forced mass migration, not a refugee crisis.


Kind of missing the point of this thread.


Perhaps, but it is quite relevant to the subject at hand. There simply IS NO "REFUGEE CRISIS"....the articles were talking about refugees from syria because of the war....that the USA is illegally waging....

now there's refugees....that are mostly prime age males...

So my point is that the entire discussion got on wrong, because the whole "refugee" thing is fake to begin with. This is an attack on demographics, plain and simple.
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:



Then why do you say its 'fake'?
A five year old girl was molested by three muslim migrants, that is what happened according to the article you posted.

Edit: I see you edited your comment to say 'mostly fake'.
Smart move my dude


It never says they are Muslim. This seems to just be an assumption you and others have based on where they came from. It also states that only one boy out of the three even touched the victim and it doesn't even actually say that the girl was molested. This is another assumption.
35888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

EichiXIII wrote:



and it doesn't even actually say that the girl was molested. This is another assumption.


Go back and read it again.
11702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12 days ago
lmao wHO rapes a 5yrold? they aint got no hips or boobs like at all
4604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12 days ago , edited 12 days ago

RedExodus wrote:

lmao wHO rapes a 5yrold? they aint got no hips or boobs like at all


7 year olds apparently. That shit isnt funny. That's gonna be an awful and traumatic experience that should never happen to anybody, much less a child.
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


RedExodus wrote:

lmao wHO rapes a 5yrold? they aint got no hips or boobs like at all


7 year olds apparently. That shit isnt funny. That's gonna be an awful and traumatic experience that should never haooen to anybody, much less a child.


Isn't everyone arguing over the validity of the event that occurred?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.