First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Snopes complete garbage?
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4 days ago , edited 4 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

I could've sworn I had another argument on MAL with one of you easily deceived, gulliable whackjobs none too long ago.

the "child sacrifice" banter was utter conspiracist bullshit! The only "evidence" you have therein, and I read that trash with my own eyes, is alleged "codewords", that could easily mean a number of things. Moreover, the emails there could very easily be falsified as a measure to further piss off the Trump supporters and the right biased media. And it did. They erupted! They fell right into the conveniently placed trap.

Even if they technically release "documents", the documents are easily prone to misinterpretation, if they contain any trace of actual incrimination and not misconstrued, easily falsified crap. Either way, they've no way to verify the validity of what they publish even if they claim to screen them.

They're just as bad as any fucking MSM outlet. Their agenda is to stir the pot, stir tensions, retain dat viewership. They don't care about accuracy I would bet. they'd post dubious documents if it'd create enough tension.

Get off your fucking high horse. They're not some unconditional truth.


High Horse? Hey, I'm not the one lending support to pedophiles by helping the matter be covered up and berating people that want the pedos jailed.

Sure sure sure its just some coincidence that they have the whole entire FBI lexicon of pedo code embedded in their businesses, tweets, emails.

What galls me about people like you is that if it were a republican, you'd be all over it and calling for their heads, but since its queen hillary, my oh jeez none of this can be proven, this means nothing..

So yeah, sure you read that trash with your own eyes, maybe like a 3 second glimpse of it before clicking the X and saying "this cant possibly be true!!!!"

If you were impartial you'd be calling for their heads, but you're a good little progressive and cant go against any of the party no matter how badly they're caught doing utterly despicable things.


wow I think you're worse than the fags on MAL and I've barely tried verbally jesting with you, that's gotta be a record!
No, I think the DNC did some corrupted things, but I don't believe they're running an underground pedophile network as these claims state. They're absurd and backed by very little legitimate sourcing. Your biased mind is in the gutter that it must be true, it's your own form of disillusionment that bolsters your candidates credibility, so of course you'd have insistence that it's truth.

dat Hillary strawman. Never said I fully supported her, did I? I know defaultly if I must be against wikileaks I'm a filthy libtard, but I expected better reaching from the likes of your sad kind.
I don't particularly like Hillary either, I only voted for her because I found her to be less of an intolerable bitch than Trump, but I still didn't particularly like her.

No, if it were a republican I would be taking it with a grain of salt as well. The context of the emails is too "suspicious" to the point where I feel the "documents" could very well be exaggerated or falsified, assuming a good editor can replicate the emails or edit them. For a second I don't expect anything less of wikileaks to screw with things contextually or perhaps do a little doctoring. Moreover, if they indeed obtain their "documents" from anonymous hackers, the hacker could very well be responsible for potential doctoring too.

There's no telling, but I don't believe it. I'm a left centrist, your assumption that I must be biased to the left entirely and also be a vehement, salty Hillary supporter in turn is laughable.

To me, the DNC's biggest instance of betrayal and corruption is opting for her instead of Bernie.
Posted 4 days ago

runec wrote:


Abort abort, do not engage! Danger Will Robinson!



Yes, its not wise to try and debate with someone that's done their homework when you havent done yours.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4 days ago , edited 4 days ago
Not claiming to be right, just stating that there are interpretations that sound absurdist and that accusations of things like trafficking, pedophillia, and other sex crimes, should not be applied with such little contextual evidence to back them. Those are very severe and should not be carelessly thrust around because a few emails used the term "pizza". That is all.
Posted 4 days ago , edited one day ago

animegirl2222 wrote:

No, I think the DNC did some corrupted things, but I don't believe they're running an underground pedophile network as these claims state. They're absurd and backed by very little legitimate sourcing. Your biased mind is in the gutter that it must be true, it's your own form of disillusionment that bolsters your candidates credibility, so of course you'd have insistence that it's truth.

dat Hillary strawman. Never said I fully supported her, did I? I know defaultly if I must be against wikileaks I'm a filthy libtard, but I expected better reaching from the likes of your sad kind.
I don't particularly like Hillary either, I only voted for her because I found her to be less of an intolerable bitch than Trump, but I still didn't particularly like her.

No, if it were a republican I would be taking it with a grain of salt as well. The context of the emails is too "suspicious" to the point where I feel the "documents" could very well be exaggerated or falsified, assuming a good editor can replicate the emails or edit them. For a second I don't expect anything less of wikileaks to screw with things contextually or perhaps do a little doctoring. Moreover, if they indeed obtain their "documents" from anonymous hackers, the hacker could very well be responsible for potential doctoring too.

There's no telling, but I don't believe it. I'm a left centrist, your assumption that I must be biased to the left entirely and also be a vehement, salty Hillary supporter in turn is laughable.

To me, the DNC's biggest instance of betrayal and corruption is opting for her instead of Bernie.


It gets annoying when you frame things in a way that muddies the storyline. This merely indicates that you have not actually done much of any research on the subject here, if you cant get simple points correct about what was presented.

Legit sourcing? They were stolen from Hillary's private server infrastructure that was specifically created to get around FOIA requests. No, nothing legit about the fkn horse's mouth?

You voted for her, that is support. You voted for her after she conspired with the DNC to commit electoral fraud against Bernie. And you still went with the party line, after you were given direct evidence said party line was corrupt and involved in electoral fraud!

Cognitive Dissonance, much?

Since nobody stole their encryption key, and the headers check out - um....yeah, how are they edited again? Add that to...Hillary and Podesta NEVER contested the authenticity of these emails. So....yeah, what are you basing your opinion on there again? Aside from.... oh, disagreement with facts?


So basically, you idnt understand the technical underpinnings, you ignored evidence, and subscribed to hearsay pushed by media outlets in this matter.

Congrats.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4 days ago , edited 4 days ago

You are an annoyingly passive aggressive worm who really strives for validation, aren't you? You strive to be right in your own inferiority despite being a self proclaimed "40 year old" and incessantly demand to have your opinions treated correctly like a child. there are people out there with differing views than you that you cannot understand, and that infuriates you in your narrowmindedness, perhaps?

I have reiterated multiple times that I am no longer a straight leftist, but a left centrist, but the moment I become a dissenter to alternative and right media I must be considered a SJW. Same thing happens when I attempt to discredit Donald Trump. I'm not going to say that either of those things are Literally Satan, merely that I disagree with their manner of operations. The left media is manipulative too.

Biased media is increasingly more common as we become more politically polarized, and political polarization in itself is a risky conquest that'll often lead to fights, perhaps deaths. I don't like a split America, an extremist America, an aggressively forceful "you must be likeminded to me or I will kill you" America. That mindset, from the far left and the alt right alike? Is toxic.

There's no maturity to an individual like this who's arguing with a girl who's basically a teenager and can barely vote. You can vehemently claim you're right all you want, I only know what I know off the basis of my own interpretation. If you want to keep prattling on about how you believe the Dems are the only evil thing in the world and poorly attempt to guilt trip me for "betraying" my original candidate, fine. I don't care.
35878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 4 days ago , edited one day ago

animegirl2222 wrote:

Not claiming to be right, just stating that there are interpretations that sound absurdist and that accusations of things like trafficking, pedophillia, and other sex crimes, should not be applied with such little contextual evidence to back them. Those are very severe and should not be carelessly thrust around because a few emails used the term "pizza". That is all.


If anonymous accusers against Trump is enough for wall to wall coverage and faux outrage then I think accusations of pedophilia should be investigated.
What's hilarious though is that even though the child trafficking pedo stuff isn't generally true, the whole pizza gate really exposed some of the sicker things the 'elite' are into. Photo realistic paintings of children being tortured, statue of one of Dahmer's victim's contorted bodies, Haikus written in period blood and called 'art'.
Kinda gross tbqh familia
Posted 4 days ago

animegirl2222 wrote:


You are an annoyingly passive aggressive worm who really strives for validation, aren't you? You strive to be right in your own inferiority despite being a self proclaimed "40 year old" and incessantly demand to have your opinions treated correctly like a child. there are people out there with differing views than you that you cannot understand, and that infuriates you in your narrowmindedness, perhaps?

I have reiterated multiple times that I am no longer a straight leftist, but a left centrist, but the moment I become a dissenter to alternative and right media I must be considered a SJW. Same thing happens when I attempt to discredit Donald Trump. I'm not going to say that either of those things are Literally Satan, merely that I disagree with their manner of operations. The left media is manipulative too.

Biased media is increasingly more common as we become more politically polarized, and political polarization in itself is a risky conquest that'll often lead to fights, perhaps deaths. I don't like a split America, an extremist America, an aggressively forceful "you must be likeminded to me or I will kill you" America. That mindset, from the far left and the alt right alike? Is toxic.

There's no maturity to an individual like this who's arguing with a girl who's basically a teenager and can barely vote. You can vehemently claim you're right all you want, I only know what I know off the basis of my own interpretation. If you want to keep prattling on about how you believe the Dems are the only evil thing in the world and poorly attempt to guilt trip me for "betraying" my original candidate, fine. I don't care.


Lol, what a quick departure from substance!

I know people hate being told they're wrong, or shown ways that they're wrong, things they missed along the way....the cognitive dissonance of actions taken, etc, etc...

Then looky here, out comes the butthurt and complaints that "I did it too hard."



When you come out hard without basis and get it back with basis...and you want to complain about that? Sorry, no sympathy here, girly.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4 days ago

RaisedInACult wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:


You are an annoyingly passive aggressive worm who really strives for validation, aren't you? You strive to be right in your own inferiority despite being a self proclaimed "40 year old" and incessantly demand to have your opinions treated correctly like a child. there are people out there with differing views than you that you cannot understand, and that infuriates you in your narrowmindedness, perhaps?

I have reiterated multiple times that I am no longer a straight leftist, but a left centrist, but the moment I become a dissenter to alternative and right media I must be considered a SJW. Same thing happens when I attempt to discredit Donald Trump. I'm not going to say that either of those things are Literally Satan, merely that I disagree with their manner of operations. The left media is manipulative too.

Biased media is increasingly more common as we become more politically polarized, and political polarization in itself is a risky conquest that'll often lead to fights, perhaps deaths. I don't like a split America, an extremist America, an aggressively forceful "you must be likeminded to me or I will kill you" America. That mindset, from the far left and the alt right alike? Is toxic.

There's no maturity to an individual like this who's arguing with a girl who's basically a teenager and can barely vote. You can vehemently claim you're right all you want, I only know what I know off the basis of my own interpretation. If you want to keep prattling on about how you believe the Dems are the only evil thing in the world and poorly attempt to guilt trip me for "betraying" my original candidate, fine. I don't care.


Lol, what a quick departure from substance!

I know people hate being told they're wrong, or shown ways that they're wrong, things they missed along the way....the cognitive dissonance of actions taken, etc, etc...

Then looky here, out comes the butthurt and complaints that "I did it too hard."



When you come out hard without basis and get it back with basis...and you want to complain about that? Sorry, no sympathy here, girly.


This is rich. Whee, more pseudointellectual ego stroking. Unsurprising from a new user with no established presence. I was on this forum back in 2012 before it went to shit, son.

lmao your own cognitive dissonance failed you a loooong time ago.
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2 days ago , edited one day ago

animegirl2222 wrote:

Still less garbage than Wikileaks or the somehow often cited garbage that seems to be Brietbart and Infowars.


Lala wonders how you can dismiss Wikileaks as "garbage", when the reality is that none of the documents released by it has been denied. Silence is admittance. If they were false, why wouldn't they say so? Hillary Clinton has already admitted that they were legitimate. Lala thinks that you're insane to say that Snopes is more reliable than Wikileaks, when Snopes itself uses Wikileaks as a reference for its articles.


the "child sacrifice" banter was utter conspiracist bullshit! The only "evidence" you have therein, and I read that trash with my own eyes, is alleged "codewords", that could easily mean a number of things. Moreover, the emails there could very easily be falsified as a measure to further piss off the Trump supporters and the right biased media. And it did. They erupted! They fell right into the conveniently placed trap.


Lala will ask you once, is it better to play dominos on pizza than on pasta?


No, I think the DNC did some corrupted things, but I don't believe they're running an underground pedophile network as these claims state. They're absurd and backed by very little legitimate sourcing. Your biased mind is in the gutter that it must be true, it's your own form of disillusionment that bolsters your candidates credibility, so of course you'd have insistence that it's truth.


Lala wonders, what exactly is "legitimate sourcing" in a society where it is established that the higher entities intend to deceive? Sources are based on trust, which is all artificial. There's no absolute proof that backs the publications of research conducted by scientists on the other side of the world. We were simply taught in our education system to "trust" our government and media. If there is an incentive to deceive, then there will be deception. Lala thinks it's necessary to look at the background of the entity before we place our absolute trust on them, this is the basic principle of trust. You do this for the people around you, so why not for media and government as well?

There comes a point where you need to use your own scrutiny without being told what to think by the media, none of who you've ever met, of what to think. You have to discern what's a fact and what's an opinion from the abundant sources that are available.

Fact 1: The Wikileaks emails are legitimate:

#1. Hillary Clinton admitted that they were legitimate.
#2. The legitimacy of the emails have not been denied by any known party.

What we learn from Fact 1: Your claim that Wikileaks is garbage, is complete garbage.

Fact 2: John Podesta is a pedophile

#1. John Podesta collects grotesque images of under-aged children.
#2. John Podesta acquaints himself with convicted child rapists.

What we learn from Fact 2: John Podesta has ready access to a pedophile network.

Fact 3: The the emails are codewords

#1. John Podesta exchanges emails using the same terms that frequently make no sense, meaning they must be codewords for something else.
#2. The codewords match with an established language used among pedophile communities.

What we learn from Fact 3: By taking Fact 2 into account, the alternative explanation that these are codewords to hide his innocent homosexuality is ruled out.

Child-trafficking among elites is a real thing, so Lala asks you to explain the reasons for your stance that the allegations are absurd? And once you realize that you have no reasons, Lala asks you to ponder how you arrived to that conclusion in the first place. Was it not because of the very media that has deceived you countless times in the past?

For more info visit this thread.

---

Don't give up thinking like the person below!
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 2 days ago




octorockandroll wrote:
report or gtfo

13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
I don't know, probably.
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted one day ago


So because I challenge you to actually show that even you believe these delusions you're pushing, I'm "giving up thinking"? LMAO that's not giving up thinking, idiot, that's critical thinking.


octorockandroll wrote:
report or gtfo



419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago

octorockandroll wrote:



So because I challenge you to actually show that even you believe these delusions you're pushing, I'm "giving up thinking"? LMAO that's not giving up thinking, idiot, that's critical thinking.


octorockandroll wrote:
report or gtfo



Lala only wants to help. This will probably be your last chance to ever wake up, and nobody can make it happen other than yourself.



This is not a coincidence. "Fake news" is a ploy, and is designed to prevent you from ever being exposed to the truth again. Snopes is in on it too. They will ban the truth and restrict freedom of speech after this, and this is your LAST opportunity to even consider the possibility. Your state of blissful ignorance will become forceful nescience. If you consider it even 1% possible, Lala asks you to properly look into it. Currently you've dismissed it without even understanding it.
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted one day ago




Sure, I'll look into it. Well what do you know, it's a bunch of morons who want to convince people that politicians they don't like are pedophiles while they themselves lack the conviction to actually do anything about these alleged injustices despite having ample resources to do so.


octorockandroll wrote:
report or gtfo


35878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted one day ago

octorockandroll wrote:


report or gtfo




Plenty of reports have been made to the FBI and local police
It gets written off as a conspiracy, driving people to believe even the FBI and police are in on it
Telling them to take action isn't a very good idea considering people have shown up at the pizza place already.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.