First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply When will Japan lift censorship laws?
21667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

MonoDreams wrote:

If they did that, there are quite a few people who would lose their jobs. There are actually people who are paid to censor it.


Hire more suicide councilors. Japan needs those like crazy.
Humms 
11941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 11/23/16
How about you buy it instead of not buying it.

Pretty simple.
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 11/23/16 , edited 11/23/16

Rujikin wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

If they did that, there are quite a few people who would lose their jobs. There are actually people who are paid to censor it.


Hire more suicide councilors. Japan needs those like crazy.


No they need to change their work ethic and their businesses need to stop treating their people like machines.
21667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/23/16

Adjacent-Taurus wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

If they did that, there are quite a few people who would lose their jobs. There are actually people who are paid to censor it.


Hire more suicide councilors. Japan needs those like crazy.


No they need to change their work ethic and their businesses need to stop treating their people like machines.


I think laws might do better in that situation.
2092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/16
Japan already has put laws in place that put walls up in their subway stations with automatic doors that only open when the train comes. That STILL has not done anything to slow down the suicide rate! I've actually been reading the Japanese Wikipedia article about suicide in Japan and apparently Adjacent-Taurus kind of has the same idea as the Japanese researchers who have been investigating why suicide occurs in their own country. The large majority of Japanese people who commit suicide are middle-aged or elderly men who have lost their jobs or are getting close to losing them because their work environment is becoming as tense and unmanageable for them as a pressure cooker. The Japanese people do kind of set the bar extremely high when it comes to work performance expectations, which is why you have a lot of hikikomori kids who have stopped going to school because they can't handle those expectations either.
43311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/26/16
Tomorrow would be nice however I'm not going to hold my breath. Seems like Japan just gets more conservative (in regards to censorship) every year.
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/16
i don't think they would lift it lol
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

It really is amazing and baffling that a nation that produces so much perverted shit has such a law(s). And it is such a dam shame that so much porn and hentai is completely ruined by it.


ye
6620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/16

thegracyhunter wrote:

Japan already has put laws in place that put walls up in their subway stations with automatic doors that only open when the train comes. That STILL has not done anything to slow down the suicide rate! I've actually been reading the Japanese Wikipedia article about suicide in Japan and apparently Adjacent-Taurus kind of has the same idea as the Japanese researchers who have been investigating why suicide occurs in their own country. The large majority of Japanese people who commit suicide are middle-aged or elderly men who have lost their jobs or are getting close to losing them because their work environment is becoming as tense and unmanageable for them as a pressure cooker. The Japanese people do kind of set the bar extremely high when it comes to work performance expectations, which is why you have a lot of hikikomori kids who have stopped going to school because they can't handle those expectations either.


ya i've heard about those work pressures would hope that they start realizing that people can't handle working like that and have a healthy mental state.

plus i do think some of the stuff the censor is a bit ridicules. though i know some of it is because of some alterations they make when localizing a game or some such but i do think it would be nice if more produces ether added a in game option to play the mostly non altered version or a patch for that.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/16

Humms wrote:

How about you buy it instead of not buying it.

Pretty simple.


A lot of hentai do get released uncensored on Fakku or Project-H, but a lot of people do feel like supporting the creator is some incredible injustice.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.