First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply activists try to get vote recount in 3 swings states, say it was hacked
18744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 15 days ago
17883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
well it's possible but unlikely
runec 
28302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 15 days ago
Michigan should probably get a recount regardless.

Also, how does Pennsylvania get away with not having to keep an audit-able record of voting?
4834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago

redokami wrote:

this means im hacked?


I was mostly taking the piss out of the people who were saying Clinton's loss was due to hacks. I mean to be fair to them it looks like they have actual credible people on their side, but until they show us more of the proof they say they have it just kind of looks like a kid who's made because he keeps getting killed in Counter Strike.
18744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

I was mostly taking the piss out of the people who were saying Clinton's loss was due to hacks. I mean to be fair to them it looks like they have actual credible people on their side, but until they show us more of the proof they say they have it just kind of looks like a kid who's made because he keeps getting killed in Counter Strike.


oh lol

yea I mean these people are so salty they are probably gonna cry"hack" throughout his presidency, kinda like the birther crap, even though I believe obama was born elsewhere, but raised here
but I mean this is acting spoiled tbh, every 4 years a side loses,you don't see republicans cryfor their state toexit -texas is different though when it comes to that it isn't like California- and "protest" for days on end
Posted 15 days ago

runec wrote:

Michigan should probably get a recount regardless.

Also, how does Pennsylvania get away with not having to keep an audit-able record of voting?


Michigan was paper, so how they're asserting an electronic hack is....amusing?
10631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 15 days ago

i agree. lol at people saying that the election was rigged and want to go so far as to recount votes.
no, as you said, the election was not rigged. especially after Trump accusation - the staff made sure no voter fraud could happen, and even stopped a few Trump supporters trying to double-vote.
18744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 15 days ago

namealreadytaken wrote:


i agree. lol at people saying that the election was rigged and want to go so far as to recount votes.
no, as you said, the election was not rigged. especially after Trump accusation - the staff made sure no voter fraud could happen, and even stopped a few Trump supporters trying to double-vote.


his pic looks like he just got caught lol
Posted 15 days ago
That's the funniest shit I read all day - the "damage that trumps candidacy has done to political discourse"

It makes me wonder what alternate reality the writer of that lives in.

The political establishment itself is who damaged political discourse.

Trump got so much support for calling a spade a spade, calling lies lies, calling liars liars, calling the press a bunch of bought off jackals was just telling everyone the truth of the matter.

So basically, you're saying Truth is damaging to political discourse, runec.

awesome conclusion you've come to there.
Emtro 
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago


It's a report by MSN... fake news.

Its source is CNN... fake news.

Clinton elites have officially started regressing her supporters to the tinfoil hat stance... This is sad.

Edit: I don't think they realize that if Clinton so much as moves, project Veritas will be activated and half the DNC will goto prison.
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 15 days ago


How about not just a vote recount but check and see if the voters were legally able to vote. If you did that then they would suddenly not want a recount.

Also that website is a fake news site, shouldn't trust a thing they say.
19563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Good luck with this. I highly doubt any recount will help Clinton. Washington has been asleep at the wheel and people are surprised when independents and even some Democrats switched sides for this election?

I guess its hard to believe you lost when the MSM has been saying your up by half a billion points the last six months
91529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Really?is it THAT hard to swallow Trump becoming the president?It's not like the world will end with him as the president...O:
36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 15 days ago
400lbs Russian hackers did it again!

Seriously though.
The only voter fraud that went on was dems registering dead people to vote and illegal aliens voting in states with no ID laws
10631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 15 days ago
remember how everyone and their grandma made fun of Trump for claiming the election was rigged?
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factchecks/2016/10/20/editorial-boards-slam-trumps-refusal-to-accept-election-results-false-rigged-election-claims/

funny how they quickly changed their minds as soon as Trump won >.>
4834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 15 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

400lbs Russian hackers did it again!

Seriously though.
The only voter fraud that went on was dems registering dead people to vote and illegal aliens voting in states with no ID laws


damn dem voters. Truly they were responsible for all of the voter fraud comitted during the election.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/alton-election-judge-charged-for-allegedly-casting-ballot-for-dead/article_036d82d7-80c4-57d3-9aa4-2cf02958e3ce.html

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.