First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply A lot of Hollywood Stars speaking out against Trump after he won the election
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
16843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
The celebrities are hypocrites. At this rate I think they could be shills, that they're being paid to spread some philanthropic message, or being paid to be part of the anti-Trump bandwagon.
4838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
Oh no a bunch of people have political opinions. How outrageous.
4064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
I think people really shouldn't care what celebrities say or do. That being said only time will tell whether Trump makes our nation worse off or leaves it more or less the same.
17883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 15 days ago
Hey Trump has his Hollywood supporters too like ummm The inbreed cast of Duck Dynasty and ummm Scott Baio big supporter there so I think Hollywood is supporting both side
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
The term Hollywood liberal would probably apply here.
16843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
Tim Allen was on the news recently, and he said that a lot of Hollywood are the ones being the bullies, all the while they're saying Trump's the bully.

Then again, I'm convinced that Hollywood has some kind of blacklist system in place. Mel Gibson's probably on that blacklist. I also heard from some colleagues that Hollywood enforces a way of thinking toward the celebrity community. I don't want to think Hollywood is a cult, but what if?
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago

Gross1985 wrote:

Tim Allen was on the news recently, and he said that a lot of Hollywood are the ones being the bullies, all the while they're saying Trump's the bully.

Then again, I'm convinced that Hollywood has some kind of blacklist system in place. Mel Gibson's probably on that blacklist. I also heard from some colleagues that Hollywood enforces a way of thinking toward the celebrity community. I don't want to think Hollywood is a cult, but what if?


I think he misread the Clause where it is stated that Celebrities can be bullies. If Trump is resilient, he'll be The Last Man Standing. I think the White House could use some Home Improvement to be honest.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:

Oh no a bunch of people have political opinions. How outrageous.


It's a free country. We have free speech. Our country was founded on having differing political opinions. What's outrageous about that?
What's odd is the it seems that the media is treating celebs like heroes and martyrs for speaking out against Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I feel that while it's legal to do otherwise, people should show respect towards people in authority.
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
I think that the average person probably shouldn't be getting opinions from people who are as out of touch with reality as a celebrity
4838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago

jtjumper wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Oh no a bunch of people have political opinions. How outrageous.


It's a free country. We have free speech. Our country was founded on having differing political opinions. What's outrageous about that?
What's odd is the it seems that the media is treating celebs like heroes and martyrs for speaking out against Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I feel that while it's legal to do otherwise, people should show respect towards people in authority.


Bruh. I was being sarcastic with the outrageous bit.
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
I don't see why shouldn't have their say like anyone else. The political discourse in this country is already highly polarized.
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago

nooneinparticular wrote:

I don't see why shouldn't have their say like anyone else. The political discourse in this country is already highly polarized.


Why do you say that? These are celebrities, you're just...nooneinparticular
16843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I think he misread the Clause where it is stated that Celebrities can be bullies. If Trump is resilient, he'll be The Last Man Standing. I think the White House could use some Home Improvement to be honest.

Home Improvement, as in draining the swamp? I can agree to that. If not....uuueeeEEEEH?
36014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 15 days ago , edited 14 days ago
Hi I'm wealthy famous person and here's what you should think.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.