First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Boston 2017
7358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
Anyone going to Anime Boston 2017? I'm going Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Who else is going? Who are you cosplaying as? anyone want to meet up? I can't wait, the past 2 years were a lot of fun
15071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
If only it was happening during June.
22900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
この世界
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

machi_x wrote:

Anyone going to Anime Boston 2017? I'm going Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Who else is going? Who are you cosplaying as? anyone want to meet up? I can't wait, the past 2 years were a lot of fun


Been planning to go for awhile now. I hope I can make it next year. Also the date doesn't help. Hope you enjoy yourself there machi_x :)

I'm curious, will you be cosplaying?, if so will it be your first time doing so? and what will your cosplay as?
7358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

Norasuna wrote:


machi_x wrote:

Anyone going to Anime Boston 2017? I'm going Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Who else is going? Who are you cosplaying as? anyone want to meet up? I can't wait, the past 2 years were a lot of fun


Been planning to go for awhile now. I hope I can make it next year. Also the date doesn't help. Hope you enjoy yourself there machi_x :)

I'm curious, will you be cosplaying?, if so will it be your first time doing so? and what will your cosplay as?



awh thanks, i hope you can make it also!! Yes i will be cosplaying one day as Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi and the second day as Tohru from Fruits Basket! I cosplayed as Kofuku from Noragami one day last year ^~^
22900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
この世界
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

machi_x wrote:


Norasuna wrote:


machi_x wrote:

Anyone going to Anime Boston 2017? I'm going Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Who else is going? Who are you cosplaying as? anyone want to meet up? I can't wait, the past 2 years were a lot of fun


Been planning to go for awhile now. I hope I can make it next year. Also the date doesn't help. Hope you enjoy yourself there machi_x :)

I'm curious, will you be cosplaying?, if so will it be your first time doing so? and what will your cosplay as?



awh thanks, i hope you can make it also!! Yes i will be cosplaying one day as Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi and the second day as Tohru from Fruits Basket! I cosplayed as Kofuku from Noragami one day last year ^~^


I find it incredible that you have the will power to do that. I know those characters. I really hope you enjoy your time there. Im sure your going to pull it off nicely. My wife wants to cosplay next year at WonderCon in L.A. and at the Anime Expo to. She also wants me to cosplay with her but Im a bit nervous lol.

Wow your going to have a blast!
7358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Rabbit House cafe
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

Norasuna wrote:


machi_x wrote:


Norasuna wrote:


machi_x wrote:

Anyone going to Anime Boston 2017? I'm going Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Who else is going? Who are you cosplaying as? anyone want to meet up? I can't wait, the past 2 years were a lot of fun


Been planning to go for awhile now. I hope I can make it next year. Also the date doesn't help. Hope you enjoy yourself there machi_x :)

I'm curious, will you be cosplaying?, if so will it be your first time doing so? and what will your cosplay as?



awh thanks, i hope you can make it also!! Yes i will be cosplaying one day as Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi and the second day as Tohru from Fruits Basket! I cosplayed as Kofuku from Noragami one day last year ^~^


I find it incredible that you have the will power to do that. I know those characters. I really hope you enjoy your time there. Im sure your going to pull it off nicely. My wife wants to cosplay next year at WonderCon in L.A. and at the Anime Expo to. She also wants me to cosplay with her but Im a bit nervous lol.

Wow your going to have a blast! :D


thank you! i still get a bit nervous but its fun!! thats exciting who does she want to cosplay as? you should cosplay with her that would be alot of fun!
22900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
この世界
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

machi_x wrote:


Norasuna wrote:


machi_x wrote:


Norasuna wrote:


machi_x wrote:

Anyone going to Anime Boston 2017? I'm going Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday. Who else is going? Who are you cosplaying as? anyone want to meet up? I can't wait, the past 2 years were a lot of fun


Been planning to go for awhile now. I hope I can make it next year. Also the date doesn't help. Hope you enjoy yourself there machi_x :)

I'm curious, will you be cosplaying?, if so will it be your first time doing so? and what will your cosplay as?



awh thanks, i hope you can make it also!! Yes i will be cosplaying one day as Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi and the second day as Tohru from Fruits Basket! I cosplayed as Kofuku from Noragami one day last year ^~^


I find it incredible that you have the will power to do that. I know those characters. I really hope you enjoy your time there. Im sure your going to pull it off nicely. My wife wants to cosplay next year at WonderCon in L.A. and at the Anime Expo to. She also wants me to cosplay with her but Im a bit nervous lol.

Wow your going to have a blast! :D


thank you! i still get a bit nervous but its fun!! thats exciting who does she want to cosplay as? you should cosplay with her that would be alot of fun!


She has several characters in mind and is working on some outfits already. Asuna from SAO, Akatsuki from Log Horizon, Mira from Dimension W and Rika from Love, Chunibyo and other Delusions. Oh I will just I'm the nervous one lol.
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / New England (US)
Offline
Posted 12/3/16
I took my daughters last year, and just booked this year! Its a great time. I caught the Simulcast premier of Kiznaiver, was awesome when we got to interact with the voice actors. I'm still trying to figure out the a good bearded character for cosplay...

Cheers!
21400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 12/30/16
I was going to go, but something came up that weekend, like it does every year
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/17
I'm going all the days
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/17
I am going to try to make it this year! I didn't have time to make it last year.

I probably won't have time to come up with a cosplay either.
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / who knows
Offline
Posted 1/30/17
I'll be going! This will be my third year attending and I'm going all three days, woot! Hopefully I get to cosplay as Yoshiko Tsushima, but I'll probably be too lazy to throw anything together.
28034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/19/17
I'll am going for the first time, it will be my first anime convention!
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/23/17 , edited 3/1/17
I'm going this year! It'll be my first Anime Boston con, but I have gone to Otakon since I was nine!!
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/17
I was not planned to go after the last few years and the security obsession but I kinda want to go due to the guests.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.