First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime to watch on a plane without embarrassing myself?
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
If you don't want to embarrass yourself then you can never go wrong with Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass and other shows like that. Depending on how long the flight will be you can watch Hunter x Hunter too.

You can also look for movies like Spriggan or Redline.
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

JosephJoestar01 wrote:

If you don't want to embarrass yourself then you can never go wrong with Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass and other shows like that. Depending on how long the flight will be you can watch Hunter x Hunter too.

You can also look for movies like Spriggan or Redline.


my flight will be about 14 hrs or so
7315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 11/25/16

Watamote4242 wrote:


JosephJoestar01 wrote:

If you don't want to embarrass yourself then you can never go wrong with Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass and other shows like that. Depending on how long the flight will be you can watch Hunter x Hunter too.

You can also look for movies like Spriggan or Redline.


my flight will be about 14 hrs or so


Maybe a long anime would be the best option As I said you can watch Hunter x Hunter, it's pretty long, it won't look weird and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it a lot.

The other option would be to look for a bunch of movies and binge watch all of them
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/25/16
thanks I'll add HxH to my list
31310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/16

michton wrote:

MUSHI-SHI

I'd second that as a good option if you're feeling self-conscious about watching anime in public. It's a pretty mellow and thoughtful series, so there isn't a lot of flamboyant action or fan-service like bouncing... bits all over the screen, etc. to make you feel embarrassed if someone peers over your shoulder.
18685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 11/26/16 , edited 11/26/16
Space Brothers. Once you start you wont stop.

Mushi-Shi is another good one. But I feel like I can only watch 1 or 2 episodes since some of them are pretty heavy and deep. It's like I need to take a break after each one.
One Punch Mod
88826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/26/16

zangeif123 wrote:

Space Brothers. Once you start you wont stop.

Mushi-Shi is another good one. But I feel like I can only watch 1 or 2 episodes since some of them are pretty heavy and deep. It's like I need to take a break after each one.


I second these, and agree that Mushishi, while excellent and not-embarrassing is not an easy binge watch. Two or three at a time maybe, but that would be about it for me at one time without a couple of days in between.
6031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Prince George, Br...
Offline
Posted 12/5/16
Not sure if I would watch Plastic Memories, it is really sad, you might cry, and people will make fun of you.

But it is such a good show!
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/5/16
I will add it to my list
90991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/6/16
Any of the slice of life anime's for example Gochiusa or Kiniro Mosaic
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/6/16

2magicgirl wrote:

Any of the slice of life anime's for example Gochiusa or Kiniro Mosaic


It will be weird if I decide to watch Gochiusa in public, I try to stay away from moe, specifically watching moe in public.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.