First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Countries cutting funding to the Clinton Foundation
21921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 11/25/16 , edited 11/26/16
Since Hillary is not going to be president countries have stopped paying bribes to the Clinton foundation. If it was really about non-profit charities then it would not be affected by the results of the election. Since they can't PLAY the game they obviously won't PAY.


Australia Cuts Financial Ties With Clinton Foundation
Another indicator of Clinton pay to play scheme revealed


Following Hillary Clinton’s US presidential election defeat, it has been announced that Australia has cut all official ties with the Clinton Foundation.

On Tuesday, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop announced to the joint party room that agreements with the Foundation previously set up by the Rudd-Gillard government had not been renewed.

“[Former Prime Minister Julia] Gillard also donated $300 million of our money to the Clinton-affiliated Global Partnership for Education,” Australian newspaper the Herald Sun wrote in an October article titled, “Why have we donated to Clinton’s foundation?”

The Foundation, set up by the former first family of the United States, has received large amounts in donations from foreign governments, leading many to question whether it was part of a pay-to-play scheme during the former first lady’s tenure as US Secretary of State.

More here: http://www.infowars.com/australia-cuts-financial-ties-with-clinton-foundation/



Norway cuts giant transfers to Clinton Foundation



After a record contribution from Norway to the disputed Clinton Foundation before the election year, is the contribution now in freefall. Financial newspaper can tell that next year's contribution is down 83 percent from the peak year of 2015.

- For 2016, the planned payments to Clinton Health Access Initiative totaling 35.9 million kroner, writes communications advisor Guri Solberg at the Foreign Ministry, in an email to Finance newspaper.

It is one-fifth of last year's contribution, when nominating election campaign before the US primaries was in full swing, and the Clinton Foundation came under the spotlight in the US press.

According to Finance newspaper lay the annual Norwegian contribution of NOK 40 million on average from 2007 to 2013. In 2014, the contribution more than tripled, to 129 million. And in 2015 they increased to 174 million.

Norway has not entered into any new agreements with the Clinton Foundation, which means that cooperation is closing next year. Then the total Norwegian contribution to the disputed Clinton Foundation, according to Finance newspaper, have summed up to 643 million kroner. Norway is thus the third largest contributor after Saudi Arabia and Australia, followed by a number of Arab Gulf states.

http://www.hegnar.no/Nyheter/Politikk/2016/11/Norge-kutter-gigantoverfoeringer-til-Clinton-stiftelsen

719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 11/26/16
lol saudi arabia hasnt?
Posted 11/26/16 , edited 11/26/16
I cant wait until the Clinton Foundation is audited so that folks can see what their money trail in countries with poor birth records is.
4142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/16 , edited 11/26/16
Hillary Clinton before and after the election

what's going on?

she didn't win the election so they didn't bother spending time putting makeup on her?

or maybe they stopped coming after the election night?
11101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 11/26/16
Good. We pay enough in foreign aid and immigrants and lazy Aussies who dont want to work so that money can go towards that...
runec 
36269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/16 , edited 11/28/16
Seriously? You have a president elect with more flagrant conflicts of interest than any candidate in history. Without a shred of shame about hiding the level of corruption. That is legally impeachable on day one of his presidency. And you're still on about the Clinton Foundation?

With fucking infowars no less? -.-

Posted 11/27/16
lol.....too funny runec, because if it were a republican with the shady personal slush fund that got associated with international child trafficking, you'd be all over that shit like white on rice.
21801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/16 , edited 11/27/16

runec wrote:

Seriously? You have a president elect with more flagrant conflicts of interest than any candidate in history. Without a shred of shame about hiding the level of corruption. That is legally impeachable on day one of his presidency. And you're still on about the Clinton Foundation?

With fucking infowars no less? -.-



hey now, it was hillarys scumbag husband who got KICKED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE


and day one of presidency? don't make me laugh, he isn't even in yet

remember folks Obama is our president until jan 20th

edit: yes we are still on about the Clintons, because under law while someone is under investigation they cant run for office so she shouldn't have been running for president anyways


in the words of jibanyan "im a cat and I like it like that, i tell half truths like a diplomat "

at least trump is in the open with his bag of shit, Hillary,isnt, though you can mask the smell of shit with sprayin stuff, the shit is still there
18915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 11/27/16
All things considered, the Clinton Foundation can afford to miss a few billion dollars.
runec 
36269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/16 , edited 11/27/16

redokami wrote:
hey now, it was hillarys scumbag husband who got KICKED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE


....if by "kicked out" you mean "served two full terms"?




redokami wrote:and day one of presidency? don't make me laugh, he isn't even in yet


Might want to go have a boo at that Constitution thing you guys like so much. It has a few clauses. Article 1, Section 9 to be specific. If Trump continues to be unwilling to divest his businesses and put his empire into a blind trust he is in violation of the Constitution. The only away around it would be for Congress to approve the President receiving foreign emoluments. Literally authorizing the President to be pay to play as you guys so oft put it.

And I don't think even Congress is THAT stupid to stand up in front of the nation and say its okay for the President to seek and accept bribes from foreign powers.



redokami wrote:edit: yes we are still on about the Clintons, because under law while someone is under investigation they cant run for office so she shouldn't have been running for president anyways


Sorry, thats now how the very basis of your entire legal system works. Remember that whole presumed innocent until proven guilty thing? Should Trump not have been allowed to run while being under investigation for Trump University or his campaign's possible foreign connections?



redokami wrote:
at least trump is in the open with his bag of shit, Hillary,isnt, though you can mask the smell of shit with sprayin stuff, the shit is still there


Well, the problem is Hillary may have a bag of shit but Trump has wheelbarrow and he's currently fingerpainting with it on the walls of your democracy. "At least he's honest about how incredibly corrupt he is" doesn't make said corrupt any better or any less dangerous.

16172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/16
Redokami -

Clinton did not get kicked out of the white house. Read a fucking newspaper sometime. Or a legal briefing, he was impeached, there is a big difference.

Clinton can run for any office she likes, she is not under investigation for anything. Unless its those stupid FOX talking points you're quoting. But then again, FOX news isn't the court system (yet). Maybe the Donald will put the supreme court on MSNBC, but he hasn't yet.

Your so ridiculously jaded and underinformed its pathetic.

And i am not a big Clinton supporter to take your angst somewhere else, like your pathetic high-school ball. You can't possibly be older than 16 with such a narrow world view.
21428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 11/27/16
From what I understand, the FBI's investigation into the Clinton foundation is still ongoing. However, considering our court system moves through cases like a slug, its going to be years until they report on their findings and decide whether or not to pursue charges.
16172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/16
The FBI is always "investigating" everyone in this country. Between them and the NSA we live in a country of wiretaps (haha, wire - like anybody uses a hard line these days), investigations, fear mongering, and perceived threat.

This BS started with Mcarthy and his cronies at the NSA, who were terrified that the "Reds," and the "Homos," (their words NOT mine) were an international threat. The great spying rigs of the Mcarthy and cold war eras have never been dismantled, nor made illegal. They were in fact bolstered by the "Be Very Afraid of Brown People Act," also known as the Patriot Act.

We live in a country of narrow minded bigots and don't let any person tell you otherwise. This country was founded by the worst racists of the lot, people so terrible they were in essence chased out of europe. The laws were all written by racist slave holders or at best racist non-slave holders.

I like to think I'm a little paranoid, but prudently paranoid, not crazy paranoid.
qwueri 
21038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/16

Rujikin wrote:

Since Hillary is not going to be president countries have stopped paying bribes to the Clinton foundation. If it was really about non-profit charities then it would not be affected by the results of the election. Since they can't PLAY the game they obviously won't PAY.



The basis for your argument is incredibly flawed. It's a nonprofit that's been dragged through the political sphere, to hell, and back again. With an incoming presidency that they have to play ball with, and whose transition has been throwing political and economic waves from the get-go.

You're leaning on flimsy-at-best circumstantial evidence that Clinton was laundering money through the charity she and her husband started, all while blatantly ignoring the political connotations any association with the foundation has become (and is on full display in your linked articles).
Posted 11/28/16
I love how the Hil bots show up and sing the Chorus from the Clinton song

"You have no evidence, you cant prove anything,"

"we dont care since the people who own us own the rest of the justice structure, too!"


So when you're trying to assert that "Hillary is not under investigation" you are just ignoring the fact that the DoJ refused to do its job and prosecute a slam dunk case that would have disqualified Hillary from running.


Classified information beyond her level of clearance, on a CF server that was found IN BENGHAZI.



PERIOD, END OF STORY. INELIGIBLE. By the letter of the fucking law.


But dont let facts get in the way of your opinions, I know they can be inconvenient at times.




zornrah wrote:

The FBI is always "investigating" everyone in this country. yeah let's start out with something false and unqualified, treat it like truth Between them and the NSA we live in a country of wiretaps (haha, wire - like anybody uses a hard line these days), investigations, fear mongering, and perceived threat.

This BS started with Mcarthy and his cronies at the NSA, who were terrified that the "Reds," and the "Homos," (their words NOT mine) were an international threat. The great spying rigs of the Mcarthy and cold war eras have never been dismantled, nor made illegal. They were in fact bolstered by the "Be Very Afraid of Brown People Act," also known as the Patriot Act. Missing more history, go look up GHWB's pops and the OSS, the roots of the cia

We live in a country of narrow minded bigots and don't let any person tell you otherwise. This country was founded by the worst racists of the lot, people so terrible they were in essence chased out of europe. The laws were all written by racist slave holders or at best racist non-slave holders. and at this point the reader can tell he's dealing with a full on progressive reprogramming


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.