First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do people see Australians as racist
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

DeadlyOats wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

I have to add, that being American, I can't understand Australian English that well. It sounds foreign to me. So, I didn't understand most of what was said in that video.


It's really not hard to understand, hard to hear at the beginning, yes, but not hard to understand.



So, yeah! You and I heard the same thing! I couldn't understand the beginning part of what was being said, either. However, she was clearly triggered, the video didn't start until she was already going. So, the part that got her started was not shown, either.


Nah man. He said it was hard to hear at the beginning, but not hard to understand. It's only YOU saying you didn't understand.

I don't understand your point. Did you even read the description of the video? She probably got "triggered" at those children but still made unnecessary racist comments at some other woman.
37391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 7 days ago

starshots wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

I have to add, that being American, I can't understand Australian English that well. It sounds foreign to me. So, I didn't understand most of what was said in that video.


It's really not hard to understand, hard to hear at the beginning, yes, but not hard to understand.



So, yeah! You and I heard the same thing! I couldn't understand the beginning part of what was being said, either. However, she was clearly triggered, the video didn't start until she was already going. So, the part that got her started was not shown, either.


Nah man. He said it was hard to hear at the beginning, but not hard to understand. It's only YOU saying you didn't understand.

I don't understand your point. Did you even read the description of the video? She probably got "triggered" at those children but still made unnecessary racist comments at some other woman.


People who get "triggered" get defensive, and go off the deep end. I want to see the part where she was riled up. If it was nothing, than she's on a hair trigger, but if she was poked for a bit, then she just got mad at the people who triggered her.
9299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
As far as the woman on the train, there are still old fashioned racist people here but more likely the case would have been that there alot of people who are fucked in the head from drugs here.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Britainistan
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
its because your not multicultural and diverse enough yet goy.
9299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

ImDivinity wrote:

its because your not multicultural and diverse enough yet goy.


I take to you've never been to Australia then? lol...
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

MrAnimeSK wrote:


ImDivinity wrote:

its because your not multicultural and diverse enough yet goy.


I take to you've never been to Australia then? lol...


"goy"

do u not understand what that means
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

Rujikin wrote:

You have sold your children and your soul to your regressive overlords yet.

Its because your not PC enough and you trigger SJWs who can't handle the way you guys speak.


Oooh SJW's! Blame the feminists next time ok?
16158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
Most americans don't think of Australians as particularly racist. Not as a whole, anyhow - there are always a few rotten berks out there who give a group a bad name.

No, the racist reputation of Australia comes through their history, much like America (although Americans can have a reputation for racism beyond their historical problems). Just like Americans did horrible things to their minority groups, so have the Australians to their minority groups.

People who dwell on the racist history of the nation will point out that there really has been little action taken to assuage the racist history of the nation, make the peoples whole and healthy as a group, and progress the national dialog past their dark history.

The above paragraph can apply to any nation on earth, not just the Aussies, whom i find to be remarkably progressive and self-effacing in general.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Britainistan
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

zornrah wrote:

Most americans don't think of Australians as particularly racist. Not as a whole, anyhow - there are always a few rotten berks out there who give a group a bad name.

No, the racist reputation of Australia comes through their history, much like America (although Americans can have a reputation for racism beyond their historical problems). Just like Americans did horrible things to their minority groups, so have the Australians to their minority groups.

People who dwell on the racist history of the nation will point out that there really has been little action taken to assuage the racist history of the nation, make the peoples whole and healthy as a group, and progress the national dialog past their dark history.

The above paragraph can apply to any nation on earth, not just the Aussies, whom i find to be remarkably progressive and self-effacing in general.


well said. i am not sure why anyone would find australa, america or any European country racist at all tbh. every country is hugely against racism in the court of law and can get you into a lot of trouble if you are found guilty of race related hate crimes or preventing someone from moving up in the world or getting a job because of the colour of their skin. saying all that. these countries are probably more racist towards whites if there is any racism. in these countries whites are the only ones without special colleges, clubs, job opportunities, diversity quotas and generally have to have higher test scores to get into colleges.

compared to a country like south Africa which is genociding white people en mass and kicking them out of the country en mass or asian countries where immigrating is near impossible if you aren't a successful business man i would say these countries are the most tolorent, accepting culture/countries on earth. and to accuse them of being racist is in my opinion retarded.
9299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

Artlicker wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


ImDivinity wrote:

its because your not multicultural and diverse enough yet goy.


I take to you've never been to Australia then? lol...


"goy"

do u not understand what that means


Nope. what dose "goy" mean? cant say i've ever seen that before.


ImDivinity wrote:


zornrah wrote:

Most americans don't think of Australians as particularly racist. Not as a whole, anyhow - there are always a few rotten berks out there who give a group a bad name.

No, the racist reputation of Australia comes through their history, much like America (although Americans can have a reputation for racism beyond their historical problems). Just like Americans did horrible things to their minority groups, so have the Australians to their minority groups.

People who dwell on the racist history of the nation will point out that there really has been little action taken to assuage the racist history of the nation, make the peoples whole and healthy as a group, and progress the national dialog past their dark history.

The above paragraph can apply to any nation on earth, not just the Aussies, whom i find to be remarkably progressive and self-effacing in general.


well said. i am not sure why anyone would find australa, america or any European country racist at all tbh. every country is hugely against racism in the court of law and can get you into a lot of trouble if you are found guilty of race related hate crimes or preventing someone from moving up in the world or getting a job because of the colour of their skin. saying all that. these countries are probably more racist towards whites if there is any racism. in these countries whites are the only ones without special colleges, clubs, job opportunities, diversity quotas and generally have to have higher test scores to get into colleges.

compared to a country like south Africa which is genociding white people en mass and kicking them out of the country en mass or asian countries where immigrating is near impossible if you aren't a successful business man i would say these countries are the most tolorent, accepting culture/countries on earth. and to accuse them of being racist is in my opinion retarded.


Yeah this. 100.

Aborigines do get paid to go to school, get more centerlink/government aid than any other race, they get very low intrest loans, in some situations given housing and etc.
It's not our fault that alot of them choose to live out in the bush/out back, not our falt many choose not to work, that many choose to start drinking in the morning, that many turn to crime, etc.
Like i've said, every other race comes here and works, a very large percentage of them choose not to. Yes it is possible some of them dont get a job because of their race but Aficans dont seem to have that problem.
Iam sure they are raised to hate whites because of the past. Not all but many.
You often hear stories about them been given housing and they destroy the place. Smash up all the floor boards and make a bond fire with it.
They do seem to do fairl well in the AFL though (Asutralian football). Lots of my favourite players have been Aboriginal.
But you very very very rearely see one with a job. That may sound racist but it's the truth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.