First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply I want a girlfriend
20721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6 days ago

TotalQuirk wrote:


Artlicker wrote:

totalquirk is available hit her up


He's spewing bullshit. Don't worry about him.

Look dude, I honestly don't think an anime forum is the best place to ask for a gf. Try going out and talking to people. It'll work wonders.



eww the outernet is gross
1897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
same
20721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6 days ago
I don't its a waste of time and you get hurt
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
You can always buy a $3000 sex doll.
48419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
I want chocolate cake
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
I think you should fix your main problem first; which you have described right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-957553/feeling-awkward-around-girls
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mitakihara Town
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago

Shit wrong thread
34074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

starshots wrote:

I think you should fix your main problem first; which you have described right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-957553/feeling-awkward-around-girls


LMAO!!!

I'm surprised you found that
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago

miGneto wrote:


starshots wrote:

I think you should fix your main problem first; which you have described right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-957553/feeling-awkward-around-girls


LMAO!!!

I'm surprised you found that


Lol of course, I was the first responder (nuked) and it made me laugh so hard!!
Vahvi 
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago
You no hungry for girl; you hungry for HotPockets!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbX7pnclfL0
34074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

starshots wrote:

Lol of course, I was the first responder (nuked) and it made me laugh so hard!!



Off topic, but I've been curious as to the character you usually have as your avatar.. Kinda reminds me of Ichinose Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

miGneto wrote:

Off topic, but I've been curious as to the character you usually have as your avatar.. Kinda reminds me of Ichinose Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds


Which one? The one before this current one? The one with the purple hair?
34074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

starshots wrote:

Which one? The one before this current one? The one with the purple hair?


Oh... they're different? For some reason I thought they were all the same

But yeah, the previous one and your current one, if you don't mind.

1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 6 days ago

miGneto wrote:

Oh... they're different? For some reason I thought they were all the same

But yeah, the previous one and your current one, if you don't mind.



Yes, they're all different characters.

The previous one was Chika Homura from Haruchika.
The current one is Tsugumi from Guilty Crown.


34074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago

starshots wrote:

Yes, they're all different characters.

The previous one was Chika Homura from Haruchika.
The current one is Tsugumi from Guilty Crown.




Thanks!

That reminds me.. I have Guilty Crown on my Funimation queue.. I should watch it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.