First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
I just don't get why girls like me
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Online
Posted 9 days ago
I honestly don't understand why I don't have a girlfriend. I'm kind to every girl in my classes, I hold the door open for them, buy therm anything they want and drive them anywhere they want. I'm really good looking as well, I comb my hair everyday and even my mum and dad tell me that I look very handsome! I'm never a bore and will always find something to talk to girls about, such as anime, school or league of legends. Yet time and time again they always go for those stupid jocks, who probably fail all their exams and always leave them in tears, I even act as a shoulder to cry on when those jerks eventually leave them, yet they still never even consider me.

Here's an image of me to prove of how handsome I am.

As I said... I always am told I look handsome by my relatives.
I don't get it...
I should be considered the supreme gentleman.

Anyways if you got any WORDS to help consolidate my hurt feelings please post them here...
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / North
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago
This whole time, I thought you were the guy in your avatar.

Edit: LOL, you're so...
3245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
Did you try asking women to be your girlfriend while holding that gun in your hands? I hear women are instantly attracted to men packing serious firepower.
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Online
Posted 9 days ago

Dogempire wrote:

Did you try asking women to be your girlfriend while holding that gun in your hands? I hear women are instantly attracted to men packing serious firepower.


Thank you! I'll try doing that next time!
Seriously thanks man!
This will show them I am the strongest!
13579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
You need a bigger truck.
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
Wow, that's crazy, it makes me tear up a little just reading your story I don't get it either, man.
jmaren 
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago
Hi -

Just noticed your post. Not sure if you're trolling, or being serious.

If serious, I'd suggest doing more than being "nice" and actually flirt with girls you like and figuring out their interest. Girls generally are not into LoL or Anime so be cognizant of that.

To comment on your looks. Suggest you get a nicer haircut, and wear more fitting clothing (I.e.lose the baggie sweatshirts).

Also, girls generally do not approach, so if you're waiting for one to make a move... It's probably not going to happen, so take the initative and make your move.

Finally, lose the superiority complex... In other words, stop thinking you're better than other people, and stop worrying about what other guys are doing... Worry about improving yourself.

I'm not trying to cyberbully you, just hoping my message reaches you. As I too had difficulty finding dates at one point in my life.
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
Hi,

Well, based on what Wikihow says it is alright to think of you as the best in the world, just don't try to compete with someone else, everyone is good at something. But when going for girls sure you compete, but always remember to feel awesome and have fun
jmaren 
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
I'm thinking OP is trolling.

-Seems like he's borrowing language from Elliot Rodger.
30046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9 days ago , edited 9 days ago
I just thought
5423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / A piece of land i...
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
^ might be the next one.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9 days ago

starshots wrote:

This whole time, I thought you were the guy in your avatar.

Edit: LOL, you're so...


I thought so too.
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Online
Posted 9 days ago

qualeshia3 wrote:


starshots wrote:

This whole time, I thought you were the guy in your avatar.

Edit: LOL, you're so...


I thought so too.


whoa, it's a girl.....hi.... I don't know how to say this.
But it has been very close to a decade since I felt
a female touch, and I it sends shivers down my spine
every time I image hugging a girl, and how nice it felt.
I really really would like a hug, or even touch my arm with your hand,
that would be enough, thanks for your consideration.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 8 days ago
As I am a girl, I will give you my best advice.
If you meet a girl you like a lot, introduce yourself by punching her in the face.

This will get her attracted to you. You've shown her how affectionate you are to her.
She will accept your offer to go out with you. You have succeeded, but how long can you keep that relationship?

Once you established a relationship, let her choose some other guys come over and have a round on her so you can watch.
This improves your chances at having a longer, more stable relationship.

Although it's not much, I think this would help you much!

PS.
There is no need for opening doors for them, rather it would be better if you just smashed the door in their face. They love that.

Anyways best of luck

- Rosa
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Online
Posted 8 days ago

CellosCanFly wrote:

As I am a girl, I will give you my best advice.
If you meet a girl you like a lot, introduce yourself by punching her in the face.

This will get her attracted to you. You've shown her how affectionate you are to her.
She will accept your offer to go out with you. You have succeeded, but how long can you keep that relationship?

Once you established a relationship, let her choose some other guys come over and have a round on her so you can watch.
This improves your chances at having a longer, more stable relationship.

Although it's not much, I think this would help you much!

PS.
There is no need for opening doors for them, rather it would be better if you just smashed the door in their face. They love that.

Anyways best of luck

- Rosa


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.