First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the best way to broadcast yourself?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/4/16
Break into several news outlets and broadcast your message to the world.

Posted 12/4/16
Be a streaker at the Super Bowl.
Vahvi 
3418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 12/4/16
By combining with Omega-Xis.
Posted 12/4/16
Send a rover to paint the Spiderman logo on the moon.
27011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 12/6/16
Shoot up a school.

That's 80% of the reason why people commit mass shootings; you're guaranteed to become famous. If you're suicidal and don't care very much about your fellow human beings, that's the other 20% and all you've got to do is find a gun.

If you want serious fame, make sure your apparent motivations conform to some narrative the media wants to push. In the USA, the current narrative is "Trump = Hitler", so I suggest targeting a school where most students are black, and shouting things like "hail Trump!" and "make America white again!", or posting a manifesto along similar lines to the internet just before you go and take your (figurative) fifteen minutes of fame by force.

For added irony, you might want to add a bit to your manifesto that clarifies "this is just stuff I made up to sound controversial, I'm really only doing this because I want to be famous". I guarantee that won't actually stop the media from broadcasting your name and face for the subsequent week. And then when people notice this fact, the "controversy" over whether they should have done this will make you truly immortal, even if your "high score" is very low.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.