First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Earth is flat vs Round Earthers
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
So recently, i've been doing research if the Earth is ACTUALLY round.
After doing many scientific assessment and observations, I have came to a conclusion that Earth is really flat.

Now I know what you're going to say! No, I am not an idiot!
Here are some 5 facts to help claim my scientific research...

FIRST OFF
If the Earth is actually round, then why is it that when I put a spherical ball on the ground it doesn't roll away?
If Earth was really round, then the ball would've rolled away... /.\

SECOND OFF
NASA has never released ANY real images of Earth EVER! They've only showed us illustrations that they even admit that are made by them!

THIRD OFF
If the Earth is actually "round" then where is the curvature in the horizon?
As this intelligent rapper named B.o.B has once said,

"No matter how high in elevation you are... the horizon is always eye level ... sorry cadets... I didn’t wanna believe it either,”
very smart man indeed...

FOURTH OFF
This image just explains it, and will hopefully have made you see the truth


FIFTH AND TRUMP CARD


These are my facts proving you all kinda got brainwashed by the free masons...
I've used your fake science against you, which makes me chuckle everytime.
If you disagree with me, please don't be rude as this is a friendly debate.

As well as provide evidence on how I am wrong, thank you!

17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 7 days ago
I guess somebody has to fill in the void Deyre left until he's unbanned. :/
3086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
So you're basically saying space and the universe are false too?


The Sphere is one of the most fundamental structures for a reason, collective gravity pulling together from all directions, locally, to the extent of gravitational capture-ability....produces a sphere.


So none of these silly observational nuances even approach addressing this in a logical manner.
Dragon
58348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

Artlicker wrote:

So recently, i've been doing research if the Earth is ACTUALLY round.
After doing many scientific assessment and observations, I have came to a conclusion that Earth is really flat.

Now I know what you're going to say! No, I am not an idiot!
Here are some 5 facts to help claim my scientific research...

FIRST OFF
If the Earth is actually round, then why is it that when I put a spherical ball on the ground it doesn't roll away?
If Earth was really round, then the ball would've rolled away... /.\

SECOND OFF
NASA has never released ANY real images of Earth EVER! They've only showed us illustrations that they even admit that are made by them!

THIRD OFF
If the Earth is actually "round" then where is the curvature in the horizon?
As this intelligent rapper named B.o.B has once said,

"No matter how high in elevation you are... the horizon is always eye level ... sorry cadets... I didn’t wanna believe it either,”
very smart man indeed...

FOURTH OFF
This image just explains it, and will hopefully have made you see the truth


FIFTH AND TRUMP CARD


These are my facts proving you all kinda got brainwashed by the free masons...
I've used your fake science against you, which makes me chuckle everytime.
If you disagree with me, please don't be rude as this is a friendly debate.

As well as provide evidence on how I am wrong, thank you!



Well, I thought this was trolling, but I've been convinced to reopen it.
3086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
10603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 7 days ago
i remember reading a book that claimed the world is flat...but from an economic perspective.
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 6 days ago
just going to leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5lHUcZQyLE
Posted 7 days ago


hahahaha awesome, simple
33359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Online
Posted 7 days ago
I bet you think the moon is flat too lol
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

Chaossal wrote:

I bet you think the moon is flat too lol


ever wonder why you never see two sides of the moon?
because the other side doesn't exist
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 7 days ago

Artlicker wrote:


Chaossal wrote:

I bet you think the moon is flat too lol


ever wonder why you never see two sides of the moon?
because the other side doesn't exist


Oh, for sure. Definitely not because it's tidal locked with earth or anything.
Posted 7 days ago

Artlicker wrote:


Chaossal wrote:

I bet you think the moon is flat too lol


ever wonder why you never see two sides of the moon?
because the other side doesn't exist


the 'darker' side of the moon is actually the one facing us :P

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.