First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Earth is flat vs Round Earthers
11663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4 days ago
welp, at least the 2d animu world is flat

and something else here is flat too
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Bowie-Sensei wrote:

You want to see the curvature of the Earth? Go in an airplane and look out a window.


Please read "Fifth and Final Trump Card" of my research thank.

Also, if you have a question about gravity or the edge of Earth
Yes gravity exist. holding us to this flat Earth.
The edge of the Earth is surrounded by a giant sheet of Ice that is impenetrable.

also this is People whom believe Earth is flat
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago

Artlicker wrote:


Also, if you have a question about gravity or the edge of Earth
Yes gravity exist. holding us to this flat Earth.
The edge of the Earth is surrounded by a giant sheet of Ice that is impenetrable.


If you accept that gravity exists then why the giant sheet of ice?
81324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

srlan23 wrote:

If you accept that gravity exists then why the giant sheet of ice?


Who doesn't love a giant wall of ice? I think Trump is going to put a beautiful wall of ice right on the US southern border. We may have redirect some of NASA's resources away from guarding the giant wall of ice at the earth borders to this wall, though.
6453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3 days ago
4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago
This should be called idiots (flat earth) versus people with actual braincells (round earth)


But hey if you wanna believe Tila Tequila who thinks the Earth is flat and thats she a time traveling demon angel and thinks Hitler was hero, then AHAHAHAHAHA that makes you a fucking moron.
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago
the earth is a cube

4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

dragonlord1234 wrote:

the earth is a a cube



Drake & Josh?
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3 days ago
OP, are you gonna say the sun is flat too?
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Kerst wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:

the earth is a a cube



Drake & Josh?


nope never really watched that show could be their but never watched it
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Kerst wrote:

This should be called idiots (flat earth) versus people with actual braincells (round earth)


But hey if you wanna believe Tila Tequila who thinks the Earth is flat and thats she a time traveling demon angel and thinks Hitler was hero, then AHAHAHAHAHA that makes you a fucking moron.


Tila Tequila is an intelligent Queen whom is super smart, and super funny. Oh also, please this is supposed to be friendly debate!
4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

dragonlord1234 wrote:


Kerst wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:

the earth is a a cube



Drake & Josh?


nope never really watched that show could be their but never watched it


Just reminds me of a IT'S SPHERICAL joke they had.
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Flovince wrote:

OP, are you gonna say the sun is flat too?


Let's be real here, we cannot confirm two different sides of the sun. They both look identical. but as I said with the moon, we never see
the other side, so we could actually be only ever seeing the one side of the sun
4563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Artlicker wrote:


Kerst wrote:

This should be called idiots (flat earth) versus people with actual braincells (round earth)


But hey if you wanna believe Tila Tequila who thinks the Earth is flat and thats she a time traveling demon angel and thinks Hitler was hero, then AHAHAHAHAHA that makes you a fucking moron.


Tila Tequila is an intelligent Queen whom is super smart, and super funny. Oh also, please this is supposed to be friendly debate!


This is way to stupid to be friendly
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

ishe5555 wrote:


srlan23 wrote:

If you accept that gravity exists then why the giant sheet of ice?


Who doesn't love a giant wall of ice? I think Trump is going to put a beautiful wall of ice right on the US southern border. We may have redirect some of NASA's resources away from guarding the giant wall of ice at the earth borders to this wall, though.


Or he can ask the Nazis from the dark side of the moon to protect earth borders.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.