First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Trump thinks there's too much free speech.
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 3 days ago
There could be such a thing as too much free speech. What did Trump had in mind?
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 3 days ago

galaxiias wrote:

Oh man, I'll believe that when my neighbors stop yelling "GET A JOB YOU DYKE WHORE" and stop throwing eggs at my door.


"Hey xir... watcha doin?"

7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3 days ago

runec wrote:

He never tweets shit without a trigger. I wonder what prompted this one.


I would guess the same thing as his voter fraud nonsense. It's a preemptive justification to silence and suppress the opposition.
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

galaxiias wrote:

Oh man, I'll believe that when my neighbors stop yelling "GET A JOB YOU DYKE WHORE" and stop throwing eggs at my door.


Good news: egging is not constitutionally protected (Im pretty sure its not anyway) so feel free to call the police.
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


galaxiias wrote:

Oh man, I'll believe that when my neighbors stop yelling "GET A JOB YOU DYKE WHORE" and stop throwing eggs at my door.


"Hey xir... watcha doin?"



I don't get it.
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 3 days ago
I've never really understood the big deal over flag burning. It's an ubiquitous piece of cloth, not the Shroud of Tourin.
5809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

There could be such a thing as too much free speech. What did Trump had in mind?


not sure what he thinks but i think anything that for example uses violence or is taking away someone elses free speech are examples of too much i suppose.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 3 days ago

octorockandroll wrote:


I don't get it.


I'm insinuating the stated event did not in fact happen, and if it did then it was done by the person that fabricated it in order to gain victim points

17869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 3 days ago
Right better watch out first thing to go is free speech then the guns then the Trump sheep will march willing through the gates of the camps
4566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


I don't get it.


I'm insinuating the stated event did not in fact happen, and if it did then it was done by the person that fabricated it in order to gain victim points



That's a pretty bold claim to make without any evidence. A pretty disrespectful one as well.
35872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Georgia, USA
Online
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago

uncletim wrote:

Right better watch out first thing to go is free speech then the guns then the Trump sheep will march willing through the gates of the camps


>Its a leftists care about the constitution when its convenient for them episode

8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 3 days ago

dragonlord1234 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

There could be such a thing as too much free speech. What did Trump had in mind?


not sure what he thinks but i think anything that for example uses violence or is taking away someone elses free speech are examples of too much i suppose.


I think a better prerogative would be to work with the social media councils, especially Twitter, if anything then to limit their draconian laws. I think a lot of respect should be due to social media as a market if anything. They are free to choose their own policies, but it is just a suggestion.

This flag burning bullcrap he espouses is dumb in my opinion. Free speech yall.
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago


It did happen. Just once, though, not all the time. THAT insinuation was a lie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's not really surprising, considering my neighbors are from Kentucky. Not saying all people from Kentucky are racist, homophobic rednecks but they certainly are.
Posted 3 days ago

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

I've never really understood the big deal over flag burning. It's an ubiquitous piece of cloth, not the Shroud of Tourin.


I'd burn the shroud of turin

17869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 3 days ago , edited 3 days ago

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Right better watch out first thing to go is free speech then the guns then the Trump sheep will march willing through the gates of the camps


>Its a leftists care about the constitution when its convenient for them episode


and the right only care about one part of it. Why do I get the feeling you one of the first to march willingly through the gates

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.