"Why did you do it Squidward?!"
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/16

Posted 11/29/16
Oh boy.
Posted 11/29/16
I've never noticed how terrible your memes were until now.
Vahvi 
3355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ever Changing
Offline
Posted 11/29/16
Hmm, this has amused Lord Vahvicus.
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/16

starshots wrote:

I've never noticed how terrible your memes were until now.


listen bl00d idc cause I would DESTROY u in club PENGUIN on god

U ARE 2 CLICKS FROM DESTRUCTION BOI GIVE ME A REASON

Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Elk_Whisperer wrote:


starshots wrote:

I've never noticed how terrible your memes were until now.


listen bl00d idc cause I would DESTROY u in club PENGUIN on god

U ARE 2 CLICKS FROM DESTRUCTION BOI GIVE ME A REASON



I ain't got no energy for this childish game SMH.
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/16

starshots wrote:


Elk_Whisperer wrote:


starshots wrote:

I've never noticed how terrible your memes were until now.


listen bl00d idc cause I would DESTROY u in club PENGUIN on god

U ARE 2 CLICKS FROM DESTRUCTION BOI GIVE ME A REASON



I ain't got no energy for this childish game SMH.



ARE U SURE U WANNA DO DIS BOI U 1 CLICK AWAY FROM THIS I AINT PLAYING

Posted 11/29/16

Elk_Whisperer wrote:

ARE U SURE U WANNA DO DIS BOI U 1 CLICK AWAY FROM THIS I AINT PLAYING



Go feed your bird.
19495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
Club Penguins I heard is a great dating site.
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/29/16

starshots wrote:

I've never noticed how terrible your memes were until now.


Kouhai is right. Not everyone can be a memelord like me.

Sogno- 
47635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 11/29/16
noooooooo
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/29/16


Elk Whisperer, why is your avatar a bird?
One Punch Mod
96790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/29/16


It's not at all clear what the purpose of this thread is, so I've closed it.
You must be logged in to post.