First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply sometimes doctors are wrong
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it8W7ehMjww

what , like im all for lgbt but what ? also why did she take out the B lol
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
You know, as much as I like bearing, you should link the original video instead of a video commenting on the original video.



42504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
fairy godmother
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
this is what I call unBEARable

i've seen this chick before, she is everything about the tumblr fakegender stereotypes combined into one horrible package.... 'wuuuuhh i'm nonbinary wuuhhhh i'm so special look at me'. bish, no. people like this are an embarrassment to the actual lgbt community.

she took out the "B" because us bisexuals are oppressive and 'cissexist' being attracted to 'two genders' or something akin to that. snowflakes are mad that bi people are included as part of the original acronym despite having both heterosexual and homosexual attraction, thus, making us, supposedly 'less disadvantaged'. the moment it became a competition between disadvantages was the moment that lgbt posers started to denounce bisexual people. but they'll denounce gays, lesbians, and anyone whos comfortable in their current gender, notwithstanding themselves who mix up stereotyped nonsense and gender roles with gender dysphoria.

people like this are not an accurate representation of actual lgbt folks....
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

animegirl2222 wrote:

this is what I call unBEARable

i've seen this chick before, she is everything about the tumblr fakegender stereotypes combined into one horrible package.... 'wuuuuhh i'm nonbinary wuuhhhh i'm so special look at me'. bish, no. people like this are an embarrassment to the actual lgbt community.

she took out the "B" because us bisexuals are oppressive and 'cissexist' being attracted to 'two genders' or something akin to that. snowflakes are mad that bi people are included as part of the original acronym despite having both heterosexual and homosexual attraction, thus, making us, supposedly 'less disadvantaged'. the moment it became a competition between disadvantages was the moment that lgbt posers started to denounce bisexual people. but they'll denounce gays, lesbians, and anyone whos comfortable in their current gender, notwithstanding themselves who mix up stereotyped nonsense and gender roles with gender dysphoria.


seriously? for a group that proclaims to be so inclusive and tolerant that sure as heck is not tolerant
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
"Assigned gender" makes me cringe.
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

starshots wrote:

"Assigned gender" makes me cringe.


the fact that this is for little children is more than cringey
Ejanss 
16847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

animegirl2222 wrote:
i've seen this chick before, she is everything about the tumblr fakegender stereotypes combined into one horrible package.... 'wuuuuhh i'm nonbinary wuuhhhh i'm so special look at me'. bish, no. people like this are an embarrassment to the actual lgbt community.

she took out the "B" because us bisexuals are oppressive and 'cissexist' being attracted to 'two genders' or something akin to that. snowflakes are mad that bi people are included as part of the original acronym despite having both heterosexual and homosexual attraction, thus, making us, supposedly 'less disadvantaged'. the moment it became a competition between disadvantages was the moment that lgbt posers started to denounce bisexual people. but they'll denounce gays, lesbians, and anyone whos comfortable in their current gender, notwithstanding themselves who mix up stereotyped nonsense and gender roles with gender dysphoria.

people like this are not an accurate representation of actual lgbt folks....


Yes, but that's also the joke that straights make about them--L's don't want to be called G's, T's think that their gender identity is too biological to be called mere G's, and they all shun B's for not being as "purer faith" than L's or G's.
People who have staked their very social identity on being "different", they can't come to comfortable grips being considered the same as EACH OTHER.

(Or, as the joke specifically goes, over the further splinter distinctions of Lesbian, Gay, Trans, Asexual, Bi, Co-Dependent, 1st, 2nd and 3rd-Generation, Xenophilic, Young, Zero-tolerance, Publicly-Outed, Dom, or Queer--
Wishing to be inclusive to all those in the LGTABC123XYZPDQ community...)
42504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
fairy godmother
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

redokami wrote:
seriously? for a group that proclaims to be so inclusive and tolerant that sure as heck is not tolerant


That's where the horseshoe theory comes into play. The far right and the alt right, which the far left considers to be Literally Satan compared to them, for example. They're all actually relatively intolerant annoyances who have the same common goals, to suppress the people they believe to be 'wrongful', except in the case of the far left, theyre claiming that they're doing it in the name of tolerance rather than intolerance, but fundamentally, they both want to squander people underfoot that they feel to be "inferior" to them. It's the very manner of extremism, no matter what political pole you stand on.

as a bi person there are a lot of transtrendering kids who'd probably love to call me a cis white female shitlord for saying stuff like this against them. Years ago, I was a fakegener whosiwhatit with a high and mighty sense of entitlement myself, and I'd never go back to that. There is no glory in falsehood and pretending to be something you're not while defaming the name of an actual 'marginalized' group in the process. It just makes us actual LGBT people dissenting the madness that's coming out of Tumblr & unis look worse, especially in the eyes of intolerant right extremists, who'll already hate us, but will find more unfounded reason to based on that idiocy coming from the fakes.


Ejanss wrote:
(Or, as the joke specifically goes, over the further splinter distinctions of Lesbian, Gay, Trans, Asexual, Bi, Co-Dependent, 1st, 2nd and 3rd-Generation, Xenophilic, Young, Zero-tolerance, Publicly-Outed, Dom, or Queer--
Wishing to be inclusive to all those in the LGTABC123XYZPDQ community...)


at this point, they should just start calling it LGBTQWERTY, it'd have the same meaningless shit tacked on at the end that doesn't matter to people who'd actually be considered a part of the community. the funny thing is that the original goal of the old form of LGBT activism was inclusion, not overspecialization and differentiation.
27358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16
Yeah, but there's a greater chance that someone who isn't a doctor is wrong.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

redokami wrote:


starshots wrote:

"Assigned gender" makes me cringe.


the fact that this is for little children is more than cringey


Yeah I'm pretty sure I would have gotten nightmares if I watched that as a child.

11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Dogempire wrote:

You know, as much as I like bearing, you should link the original video instead of a video commenting on the original video.





I was wondering what the relationship bears had with doctors being wrong what with everyone talking about bearing in the thread. Glad I ended up watching the actual video. Also, is that bear avatar taken from tdi? Because if it is thats awesome.
Ejanss 
16847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Dogempire wrote:


redokami wrote:


starshots wrote:

"Assigned gender" makes me cringe.


the fact that this is for little children is more than cringey


Yeah I'm pretty sure I would have gotten nightmares if I watched that as a child.


"And remember kids, police and psychiatrists are wrong sometimes, too..."
42504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
fairy godmother
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Dogempire wrote:


redokami wrote:


starshots wrote:

"Assigned gender" makes me cringe.


the fact that this is for little children is more than cringey


Yeah I'm pretty sure I would have gotten nightmares if I watched that as a child.



Lindsey or whatever her name is (the host girl) is pretty nightmarish. She rivals Milo Stewart in terms of cringy fashion, hair, and general style choices, although she's not nearly as unblinking and creepy.
21827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

Ejanss wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


redokami wrote:


starshots wrote:

"Assigned gender" makes me cringe.


the fact that this is for little children is more than cringey


Yeah I'm pretty sure I would have gotten nightmares if I watched that as a child.


"And remember kids, police and psychiatrists are wrong sometimes, too..."


so a newborn with a penis isn't a boy?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/29/16 , edited 11/29/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

You know, as much as I like bearing, you should link the original video instead of a video commenting on the original video.





I was wondering what the relationship bears had with doctors being wrong what with everyone talking about bearing in the thread. Glad I ended up watching the actual video. Also, is that bear avatar taken from tdi? Because if it is thats awesome.


Bearing does videos on SJWs and feminism, and yes.

Surprised he hasn't been sued for it.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.