First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Atheism and obesity
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
The argument is that due to atheists being massively on the internet using most of their free time to debate they get sloggy and lazier.

Thats pretty much a funny bold claim. It doesn't affect me since i am a Cobainist.
Source:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_obesity
http://www.motleyhealth.com/blog/are-atheists-fatter-than-believers
https://brucegerencser.net/2015/09/did-you-know-atheism-will-make-you-fat/
http://www.returnofkings.com/19446/athiests-are-fatties
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
Good to see you too.
12868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / São Paulo
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
This seems ludicrous, but okay. If they want to argue what they want, so be it. LOL
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

Deyre wrote:

The argument is that due to atheists being massively on the internet using most of their free time to debate they get sloggy and lazier.

Thats pretty much a funny bold claim. It doesn't affect me since i am a Cobainist.
Source:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_obesity
http://www.motleyhealth.com/blog/are-atheists-fatter-than-believers
https://brucegerencser.net/2015/09/did-you-know-atheism-will-make-you-fat/
http://www.returnofkings.com/19446/athiests-are-fatties


That's a ridiculous argument. You know that don't you?

Atheists are actually mostly skinny because they spend all their time hiking, enjoying godless nature, while non-atheists spend hours and hours each day just sitting and praying. aren't I right?
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
But this research was done in USA. Considering how many Americans are religious, Atheism is said to be a minority in USA
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Yaoi Fanfic
Online
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
6646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
You have never met a Southern Baptist, have you? Eating fattening food is practically part of their religion.
1287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Hope's Peak Academy
Online
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
Look who's finally unbanned
Let me get ready
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

Ravenstein wrote:

You have never met a Southern Baptist, have you? Eating fattening food is practically part of their religion.


As someone who lives in the deep south, I can say there is some truth to this. Obesity is rampant here. Though I wouldn't say it's a result of religion, mostly just the culture here.
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
Lol, what? People have to much free time on their hands.
36991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
Food is too good.
31141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

Deyre wrote:

But this research was done in USA. Considering how many Americans are religious, Atheism is said to be a minority in USA

That just proves lorreen's point.

Most people in the USA are not atheists. Most people in the USA are fat. Do the math, it clearly adds up to 26.6. Ravioli is delicious, so my ear itches.
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
welcome back deyre we love you buddy
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
I knew it was you.
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago
yap these 2 are connected
when will people be enlightened?...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.