First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Atheism and obesity
25601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 11/30/16
Buddhists are atheist. Just saying.
42547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
PATHETIQUE
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 11/30/16
You'd have to be utterly moronic to correlate those two unrelated things.
CR, more and more pushing towards the side of the religtard right I can't stand. Every day. This is just sad.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 11/30/16

animegirl2222 wrote:

You'd have to be utterly moronic to correlate those two unrelated things.
CR, more and more pushing towards the side of the religtard right I can't stand. Every day. This is just sad.




It's just a few people whose voice get heard the most. You can't be banned for being a moron, unfortunately.
36362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 11/30/16

Deyre wrote:

But this research was done in USA. Considering how many Americans are religious, Atheism is said to be a minority in USA


You do realize that the majority of Americans are overweight, no matter their religion, right, so much so that it's considered a health epidemic? Which means that there are plenty of overweight people in all religions, including in those groups who don't believe in religion.
Humms 
12255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 11/30/16
Wtf
1865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 11/30/16
I am an athiest who just yesterday walked at least 2 miles as I cannot drive. I believe that I do not fit in this category.
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16

MacMeaties wrote:

Buddhists are atheist. Just saying.


Not all Buddhists are atheists. Belief in god just isn't necessary in Buddhism.
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16
'I DID NOT THINK I WAS FAT! damn! I am an atheist so I must be fat lol.
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16

MacMeaties wrote:

Buddhists are atheist. Just saying.


So are cobainists. But everyday atheist dont feel spiritual connections and so they try to prove everyone wrong. I mean Japan is irreligious but they value their culture and history and can be religious for cultural reasons even though its not so dogmatic as in the west or other countries, its different than atheists living in the United States
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16

Deyre wrote:


MacMeaties wrote:

Buddhists are atheist. Just saying.


So are cobainists. But everyday atheist dont feel spiritual connections and so they try to prove everyone wrong. I mean Japan is irreligious but they value their culture and history and can be religious for cultural reasons even though its not so dogmatic as in the west or other countries, its different than atheists living in the United States


Do we? (are you sure?)
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Deyre wrote:


MacMeaties wrote:

Buddhists are atheist. Just saying.


So are cobainists. But everyday atheist dont feel spiritual connections and so they try to prove everyone wrong. I mean Japan is irreligious but they value their culture and history and can be religious for cultural reasons even though its not so dogmatic as in the west or other countries, its different than atheists living in the United States


Do we? (are you sure?)


Well according to the elitists at Atheist forums it will make you delusional so.

Also the guys doing "The Bible Reloaded" on YouTube showed themselves recently and they are fat more or less.
There are lots of "tips fedora" or "in this moment i am euphoric" jokes on it.
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/1/16


Science is really a tool to explore our physical existence. God is more how to live and stuff. Its not ment to explain why life works, you just base your life around it, or the mysteries of life as one could call it.

Time to go back to the internet. This helps the day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVmBRr_Psng "[Cringe] Edgy Fedora Atheist"
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/1/16

Deyre wrote:



Science is really a tool to explore our physical existence. God is more how to live and stuff. Its not ment to explain if how life works, its sorta a place base your around on it, or the mysteries of life as one could call it.



Nope. Completely wrong 100%
God isn't more of "how to live life and stuff" and that's where you're wrong my friend.
A lot of science can be backed up by the Bible. For example,
At a time when it was believed that the earth sat on a large animal or a giant (1500 B.C.), the Bible spoke of the earth’s free float in space:

"He...hangs the earth upon nothing" (Job 26:7)

This quote from the Bible obviously means that the Earth is free-floating in space, and you're saying that God is all about how to live our life?...

Hmm got you thinkin didn't I?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.