First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who was the most infamous user in Crunchyroll history?
21890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16
^ Would leave quite a few imoutos without a home though...

To answer the OP, haven't been here long enough to weigh in on the most infamous user in CR history.
Posted 11/30/16 , edited 12/1/16
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Haven't been here long enough to know, honestly.
46053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16
Me suckas
17416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell's grave
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16
SHINJI!

Oh and from ages ago: nosoup4you and resp
27534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/16 , edited 12/6/16
Shinji for making us use 200x200 avatars.
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Kanagahan, San Re...
Offline
Posted 12/5/16 , edited 12/6/16
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Offline
Posted 12/6/16 , edited 12/7/16

bemused_Bohemian wrote:
Vega was interesting. I always thought he was a master of put on. In reality, I suspect he did suffer from a Jesus Christ complex. The few times he posted pictures of his real self in his profile he and his relatives were always seen visiting shrines. Very depressed individual in his pictures....

CarboKill and RawrAlex were fun. Always flaming on unwary posters. Don't see them as much as in the past.

Underlock....ah, I sometimes wished i had his penchant for driving the mods crazy. I'm too old to pull off that shit.


I'll add Seversky to this just for those bans he got from sailor moon. Ahahaha!!
48972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/8/16
KinkyHamster.
113616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/8/16

wow gg

24974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/8/16
Shinji
4748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/16 , edited 12/9/16

bemused_Bohemian wrote:



CarboKill and RawrAlex were fun. Always flaming on unwary posters. Don't see them as much as in the past.


Didn't know I was that memorable.~
26469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 12/9/16 , edited 12/9/16

272014 wrote:


bemused_Bohemian wrote:



CarboKill and RawrAlex were fun. Always flaming on unwary posters. Don't see them as much as in the past.


Didn't know I was that memorable.~


You're a troll and female? Please marry me!
4748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/16 , edited 12/9/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


272014 wrote:


bemused_Bohemian wrote:



CarboKill and RawrAlex were fun. Always flaming on unwary posters. Don't see them as much as in the past.


Didn't know I was that memorable.~


You're a troll and female? Please marry me!


Where's da ring?
21353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 12/9/16 , edited 12/9/16
Eh...I'm not sure, honestly. I don't think anyone was really infamous.
26469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 12/9/16 , edited 12/9/16

derpcat12 wrote:

Eh...I'm not sure, honestly. I don't think anyone was really infamous.


Perhaps we can team up and be an infamous duo!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.