First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think Ben and Jerrys will ever open a factory in Australia?
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/3/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

You lack understanding of the operations of a large corporation. Do some homework, and then you will realize why it will not happen.


You don't know either. Otherwise, you would have explained it, or posted a link explaining it.


Do not mistake my lazyness for ignorance. It is not the duty of this Spider-Man to educate... simply to post memes and point out faults.
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/16

thekevin4 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

You lack understanding of the operations of a large corporation. Do some homework, and then you will realize why it will not happen.


You don't know either. Otherwise, you would have explained it, or posted a link explaining it.


Do not mistake my lazyness for ignorance. It is not the duty of this Spider-Man to educate... simply to post memes and point out faults.


Memes! Oh, yeah! That's right! You do memes. O.K. Never mind what I said.
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/3/16



6084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16
Here's a meme for ya....

788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
Only if those countries refuse to work with Donald Trump.
83698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Like i love it but a 600ml tub here is like $12 since it needs to be imported.

Do you think they will ever expand and put factories in other countries :o?


If it costs AU$12 there for 600ml, then the price there isn't much different from the US. In the US they are about $6 USD for a pint. 600 ml is about 1.26 pints, at $6 USD, that would make it about $7.50 USD, or AU$10.
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
I went to the ben & jerry's factory once, I had a test peanut butter & jelly ice cream...it was perhaps the best ice cream I ever had. only got to have it once, and never seen it again, ever.
13058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

akumalevel4 wrote:

They should it would be interesting to see what kinda flavor Australians would make. My favorite flavors are between Chocolate Therapy and Half Baked.


Hairy Vanilla Spider Marsupial-Fudge.
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

choppin_broccoli wrote:

I went to the ben & jerry's factory once, I had a test peanut butter & jelly ice cream...it was perhaps the best ice cream I ever had. only got to have it once, and never seen it again, ever.


They didn't make you sign a non-disclosure agreement?!

What if they.... send people after you? You TALKED!!!


As for why they don't have a Ben & Jerry's in Australia, it's cause kangaroo milk doesn't make good ice cream material. You need dairy cows, and all you've got are kangaroos... Oh! And koalas. Kangaroos and koalas. But no cows. So, no ice cream.










































































(You're suppose to laugh)
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


choppin_broccoli wrote:

I went to the ben & jerry's factory once, I had a test peanut butter & jelly ice cream...it was perhaps the best ice cream I ever had. only got to have it once, and never seen it again, ever.


They didn't make you sign a non-disclosure agreement?!

What if they.... send people after you? You TALKED!!!


As for why they don't have a Ben & Jerry's in Australia, it's cause kangaroo milk doesn't make good ice cream material. You need dairy cows, and all you've got are kangaroos... Oh! And koalas. Kangaroos and koalas. But no cows. So, no ice cream.


heh....well...it was almost 20 years ago, anyway
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.