First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
#dumpkellogs
12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

official-shinsengumi wrote:

ok? but what they are doing is like the exact opposite of a boycott lmao


...A girlcott??
27097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

Rujikin wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

Nah man, I need my fruit loops.





DeadlyOats wrote:

I don't like corporations getting involved in politics. I don't like it at all. They should have remained neutral, and just focused on making cereal, profits, and cereal TV commercials. Now, I've just become a 100% Post cereal buyer.

If a company/corporation wants to make a political statement, then I - as a consumer - will also make a political statement, and boycott Kellogs, until it realizes that corporations have no business meddling in human politics.


Ironically Deadly Oats profile picture is the icon of the company I buy most of my cereal from :P



Lulz.
15868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

octorockandroll wrote:


official-shinsengumi wrote:

ok? but what they are doing is like the exact opposite of a boycott lmao


...A girlcott??


1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

runec wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
I assume they receive their fair share of solicited dildos as well.


Well, someone needs to write the articles.


They do say that given an infinite amount of time a hundred dildos vibrating on the keys of typewriters will eventually produce the complete works of an alt-right news site.

23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

walker1455 wrote:


runec wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:
I assume they receive their fair share of solicited dildos as well.


Well, someone needs to write the articles.


They do say that given an infinite amount of time a hundred dildos vibrating on the keys of typewriters will eventually produce the complete works of an alt-right news site.



Dildos are such a waste of environmental resources. Made out of fucking useless rubber/plastics that can't be recycled and only a pathetic motor inside. At least mail them something that can be recycled. It annoys me thinking that 1000's of dildos are going straight for the landfill, such a waste of perfectly good resources.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16
give me my fruit loops and apple jacks !!!
runec 
39980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

Rujikin wrote:
Dildos are such a waste of environmental resources. Made out of fucking useless rubber/plastics that can't be recycled and only a pathetic motor inside. At least mail them something that can be recycled. It annoys me thinking that 1000's of dildos are going straight for the landfill, such a waste of perfectly good resources.


This is such a bizarre stream of consciousness.

Would you prefer a dildo with a more robust motor?
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16
I think the point of the Boycott is that a major corporation is demonizing conservative ideas as something that they refuse to associate with in any way let alone fund. This was a PR stunt by Kellogg's to virtue signal to the left as anti-right. So Brietbart's response was a PR stunt that enforces the idea of the leftist establishment that they have to fight against.

Nothing stupid is being done by either party involved.
17479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16
more Froot Loops and Apple Jacks for me then
18947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16
I wish politics didn't invade every little thing, let alone a brand-name for food.
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
Dildos are such a waste of environmental resources. Made out of fucking useless rubber/plastics that can't be recycled and only a pathetic motor inside. At least mail them something that can be recycled. It annoys me thinking that 1000's of dildos are going straight for the landfill, such a waste of perfectly good resources.


This is such a bizarre stream of consciousness.

Would you prefer a dildo with a more robust motor?


I'd prefer something that can be recycled instead of just thrown out and wasted. Bugs the environmentalist in me.

All metal dildo that can be recycled...?
qwueri 
24158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

Rujikin wrote:
I'd prefer something that can be recycled instead of just thrown out and wasted. Bugs the environmentalist in me.

All metal dildo that can be recycled...?


Apparently there are all aluminum dildos. Although given the circumstances, phallic shaped rice krispy treats would be funnier.
23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/1/16 , edited 12/2/16

qwueri wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
I'd prefer something that can be recycled instead of just thrown out and wasted. Bugs the environmentalist in me.

All metal dildo that can be recycled...?


Apparently there are all aluminum dildos. Although given the circumstances, phallic shaped rice krispy treats would be funnier.


Yeah, then they have to decide if they want to throw out all those rice krispies or give in to the krispy goodness and eat them.
Posted 12/2/16 , edited 12/2/16
Lala doesn't eat cereals anyway, so #dumpkelloggs!
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 12/2/16 , edited 12/2/16
Its not that much different when HolyDrumStick called for a boycott on Crunchyroll service over the forums.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.