Created by Potentsaliva
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you do this?
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The wrong side of...
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
not something of another species
2992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
i would not do that

26674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 5/16/17 , edited 5/17/17
18 BILL F**** YES but only lightly, never said i'd have to press my entire food down. I'd just touch hit head with my foot.
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/18/17 , edited 5/19/17
No.
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
I like how everyone is all like "Nooo, are you crazy?!" but deep, deep down you know you would. Of course you would. Hell, you probably would for much much less too. You just say you wouldn't because you know noone would offer you even 10'000 to do it, much less 18 billion. Hell, you'd prolly stomp it to mush with your bare feet and then eat it if someone actually offered you the money and you trully believe you'll get it. Protest, protest, but you know I'm right, har, har.
anfex 
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
Nope, that's plain evil.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/17 , edited 5/19/17
stepping on it won't kill it
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/20/17 , edited 5/20/17
where would the 18 billion dollars come from? what organization would give it to you?

gotta ask the real questions guys
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/20/17 , edited 5/20/17

Elvikun wrote:

I like how everyone is all like "Nooo, are you crazy?!" but deep, deep down you know you would. Of course you would. Hell, you probably would for much much less too. You just say you wouldn't because you know noone would offer you even 10'000 to do it, much less 18 billion. Hell, you'd prolly stomp it to mush with your bare feet and then eat it if someone actually offered you the money and you trully believe you'll get it. Protest, protest, but you know I'm right, har, har.


idk that sounds pretty edgy
11668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / my bedroom
Offline
Posted 5/20/17 , edited 5/21/17
Maybe, if I was able to apply only a little pressure.
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17

aroll727 wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

I like how everyone is all like "Nooo, are you crazy?!" but deep, deep down you know you would. Of course you would. Hell, you probably would for much much less too. You just say you wouldn't because you know noone would offer you even 10'000 to do it, much less 18 billion. Hell, you'd prolly stomp it to mush with your bare feet and then eat it if someone actually offered you the money and you trully believe you'll get it. Protest, protest, but you know I'm right, har, har.


idk that sounds pretty edgy


Not sure why edgy, but I certainly am a little tired (in a fun way) of the "Oh no I wouldn't do it!" with regards to things like this. Yes, you would, you won't have to because noone will pay you that much, but in theory, you would. Everyone has a price, and when you put something ridiculous up, such as 18 billion dollars, that is way beyond anyone's price. People need to be more honest with themselves and the people around. Where, if not here? *shrug*
1666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/21/17 , edited 5/21/17
I'd do it for free
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/27/17

Elvikun wrote:


aroll727 wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

I like how everyone is all like "Nooo, are you crazy?!" but deep, deep down you know you would. Of course you would. Hell, you probably would for much much less too. You just say you wouldn't because you know noone would offer you even 10'000 to do it, much less 18 billion. Hell, you'd prolly stomp it to mush with your bare feet and then eat it if someone actually offered you the money and you trully believe you'll get it. Protest, protest, but you know I'm right, har, har.


idk that sounds pretty edgy


Not sure why edgy, but I certainly am a little tired (in a fun way) of the "Oh no I wouldn't do it!" with regards to things like this. Yes, you would, you won't have to because noone will pay you that much, but in theory, you would. Everyone has a price, and when you put something ridiculous up, such as 18 billion dollars, that is way beyond anyone's price. People need to be more honest with themselves and the people around. Where, if not here? *shrug*


I hope you realize that not everyone has high values as shallow as possessing far more money than they know what to do with; much less care to earn said money in the laziest, most degenerate manner possible. If you fail to see this then your sense of reality is warped.
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/27/17

aroll727 wrote:


Elvikun wrote:


aroll727 wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

I like how everyone is all like "Nooo, are you crazy?!" but deep, deep down you know you would. Of course you would. Hell, you probably would for much much less too. You just say you wouldn't because you know noone would offer you even 10'000 to do it, much less 18 billion. Hell, you'd prolly stomp it to mush with your bare feet and then eat it if someone actually offered you the money and you trully believe you'll get it. Protest, protest, but you know I'm right, har, har.


idk that sounds pretty edgy


Not sure why edgy, but I certainly am a little tired (in a fun way) of the "Oh no I wouldn't do it!" with regards to things like this. Yes, you would, you won't have to because noone will pay you that much, but in theory, you would. Everyone has a price, and when you put something ridiculous up, such as 18 billion dollars, that is way beyond anyone's price. People need to be more honest with themselves and the people around. Where, if not here? *shrug*


I hope you realize that not everyone has high values as shallow as having vastly more money than they know what to do with; much less care to earn said money in the laziest, most degenerate manner possible. If you fail to see this then your sense of reality is warped.


Well, this is what I mean. You can go the virtue signaling path here, but you too do have a price. You know it, I know it, so why act like we don't? Only question is what the price is.
And sure, if you want to call reality warped, you can, but it's reality nonetheless, and it's certainly better than putting on the self-righteous glasses and going "No, I wouldn't, because I'm that much better than everyone else".
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/17 , edited 5/27/17

Elvikun wrote:


aroll727 wrote:


Elvikun wrote:


aroll727 wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

I like how everyone is all like "Nooo, are you crazy?!" but deep, deep down you know you would. Of course you would. Hell, you probably would for much much less too. You just say you wouldn't because you know noone would offer you even 10'000 to do it, much less 18 billion. Hell, you'd prolly stomp it to mush with your bare feet and then eat it if someone actually offered you the money and you trully believe you'll get it. Protest, protest, but you know I'm right, har, har.


idk that sounds pretty edgy


Not sure why edgy, but I certainly am a little tired (in a fun way) of the "Oh no I wouldn't do it!" with regards to things like this. Yes, you would, you won't have to because noone will pay you that much, but in theory, you would. Everyone has a price, and when you put something ridiculous up, such as 18 billion dollars, that is way beyond anyone's price. People need to be more honest with themselves and the people around. Where, if not here? *shrug*


I hope you realize that not everyone has high values as shallow as having vastly more money than they know what to do with; much less care to earn said money in the laziest, most degenerate manner possible. If you fail to see this then your sense of reality is warped.


Well, this is what I mean. You can go the virtue signaling path here, but you too do have a price. You know it, I know it, so why act like we don't? Only question is what the price is.
And sure, if you want to call reality warped, you can, but it's reality nonetheless, and it's certainly better than putting on the self-righteous glasses and going "No, I wouldn't, because I'm that much better than everyone else".


Well, you are right in that regard. Most people do experience the "better than average" effect which, of course, is paradoxical because only 50% of people are actually, by definition, better than average. For me, I'm not trying to be self-righteous as all I'm saying is that personally, I wouldn't go that far for any amount of money for a multitude of reasons, thereby there are other people who feel the same way. It also has to do with the fact that, as a vegan, it would directly contradict my morals which I try to follow pretty strictly, so this pretty much applies to most other vegans and vegetarians. As for people who eat meat, I'm certain that those who also take a more pacifist stance would choose against stepping on the puppy as well. I'll admit that I am somewhat of an idealist, so if you think that all people are innately greedy and selfishly opportunistic then it is its own valid philosophy which you, too, have every right to believe in. In my opinion (and from my observation) human nature is not a fixed entity and has evolved over time as we progressed as a species, so I believe that people do not think exactly in the way that they once had a millennium ago.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.