First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Ex-ICE Agent: I 'Routinely' Arrested Illegal Immigrants with Voter Registrations
21363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/5/16
So ICE members are confirming that foreign Illegals are influencing our election. Why is there not more outrage over this from BOTH sides? Foreigners directly voting in our election is a MAJOR problem.

Do people from other countries have the same issue with people not being checked to see if they are legally able to vote?

"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.




To assess the claim, O'Reilly talked to retired ICE Special-Agent-In-Charge Claude Arnold, who said he "routinely" arrested illegal immigrants who had voter registrations.

"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.

Arnold agreed with O'Reilly's statement that "it's easy to do it and it's being done."

Arnold said that there is a very high demand for counterfeit documents like a drivers license because a large swath of the illegal population want to work.

He said there are often several illicit document vendors in neighborhoods with high illegal immigrant populations.

Because some states only require a drivers license number to be recorded to register to vote, or apply for an absentee ballot, the illegal registrations "are not necessarily picked up," he said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/30/ice-agent-counterfeit-drivers-licenses-illegal-immigration-voters-registration-elections



-------------------------------------
UPDATE

https://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/non-citizensvote/





7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/5/16
needs to be an outrage, but MSM won't pick it up and no one listens to the people who are outraged.
qwueri 
20002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16
If they're slipping past the system with fake driver's licenses, how is the system supposed to pick that up?
22232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16
Putting aside my bias, I suppose a loophole is still a loophole. It isn't a question of "Is it abused", it is "Can it be abused?" Can we do anything about it?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16
Doesn't really matter until it can be proven that voter fraud influenced the election to the point it changed the winner.

22232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

Rujikin wrote:

So ICE members are confirming that foreign Illegals are influencing our election. Why is there not more outrage over this from BOTH sides? Foreigners directly voting in our election is a MAJOR problem.

Do people from other countries have the same issue with people not being checked to see if they are legally able to vote?

"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.




To assess the claim, O'Reilly talked to retired ICE Special-Agent-In-Charge Claude Arnold, who said he "routinely" arrested illegal immigrants who had voter registrations.

"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.

Arnold agreed with O'Reilly's statement that "it's easy to do it and it's being done."

Arnold said that there is a very high demand for counterfeit documents like a drivers license because a large swath of the illegal population want to work.

He said there are often several illicit document vendors in neighborhoods with high illegal immigrant populations.

Because some states only require a drivers license number to be recorded to register to vote, or apply for an absentee ballot, the illegal registrations "are not necessarily picked up," he said.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/30/ice-agent-counterfeit-drivers-licenses-illegal-immigration-voters-registration-elections


We don't really have to worry about foreign nations influencing this way as much as our national parties using this to their advantage. That is the reason I imagine.


Dogempire wrote:

Doesn't really matter until it can be proven that voter fraud influenced the election to the point it changed the winner.


I imagine it might change an election sooner or later for either party.
14213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16
you say "members" but as far as i can tell from the article you linked at least, it's just one guy

aside from that though, even if this is true i guess i honestly don't really care? like it's not how the system is supposed to work, which means it's technically a problem but it doesn't seem to be doing any harm yet. although we obviously have pretty different definitions of what doing harm would be, so . . .

point is, i WONDER WHY the people getting the most worked up about this kind of thing are only concerned about "foreign influence" in american elections when it's Scary Brown People voting for someone who won't screw them over. but if it's russia that's fine, i guess? =o
39728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

qwueri wrote:

If they're slipping past the system with fake driver's licenses, how is the system supposed to pick that up?


You can prevent it entirely.

By having a big wall with automated machine gun turrets, AA guns, seismic detectors etc.
qwueri 
20002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


qwueri wrote:

If they're slipping past the system with fake driver's licenses, how is the system supposed to pick that up?


You can prevent it entirely.

By having a big wall with automated machine gun turrets, AA guns, seismic detectors etc.


Sure, why not fix it with the dumbest, most horrific, and most expensive measure possible. Meanwhile, somewhere around half of all illegal immigrants entered the country illegally and overstayed their visas and nothing has been done to address the alleged hole voter registration due to fraudulent driver's licenses.

"The number who stayed beyond the period authorized by their temporary visas (overstays) exceeded the number who entered across the southern land border without inspection (EWIs) in each year from 2008 to 2012."
- http://jmhs.cmsny.org/index.php/jmhs/article/view/45

"As much as 45% of the total unauthorized migrant population entered the country with visas that allowed them to visit or reside in the U.S. for a limited amount of time. Known as “overstayers,” these migrants became part of the unauthorized population when they remained in the country after their visas had expired."
- 2006 http://www.pewhispanic.org/2006/05/22/modes-of-entry-for-the-unauthorized-migrant-population/
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Putting aside my bias, I suppose a loophole is still a loophole. It isn't a question of "Is it abused", it is "Can it be abused?" Can we do anything about it?


Throw the bureaucrats that enable illegal aliens to vote off a cliff? I'd say jail but that isn't nearly enough to discourage the criminals that follow in their footsteps.
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/4/16

“I routinely encountered people with voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview with them when they're arrested, I would ask them do you or have you voted? And often I would get the answer yes. So, that's not just anecdotal there are probably close to 100 people that did that in my career.


That amounts to about 3 people a year given the length of his career and the average amount of interior arrests ICE makes per year ( Which is roughly 32-33 per agent per year on average ). If we ignore every scientific control, graciously assume that this guy remembers all of his arrests over the past 30+ years of his career and that every ICE agent works only interior arrests ( no border entry patrol ) and performs as well as he does....

That gives us just 21,000 per year on average.

Also, yes, Claude, that is the exact definition of an anecdote.
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

qwueri wrote:

If they're slipping past the system with fake driver's licenses, how is the system supposed to pick that up?


The reason it is not picked up on is because none of the politicians have told the bureaucrats to look for it.

Many places have laws that don't allow law enforcement officials to even ask for proof of being in the country legally. They'll come across counterfeit ID's drivers' licenses, etc, but they can't follow it up to see if the individual is an illegal alien.

And if all you need is a state ID number to register to vote, and not present the physical state ID when registering, then it's all the more easier to get by.

So, what if a department of voter registrar employee processed the same ID number a few times to voters when registering new voters. If there are no procedures to address it, or if the process is unreasonably onerous and cumbersome, what can be done about it.

Project Veritas revealed one side of the voter fraud supply chain, get illegal aliens to register to vote. This article reveals the other side of that fraudulent voter supply chain, make it easy for illegal aliens to fraudulently register to vote.

And it can easily slip by the system, because the system is not told to look for this kind of thing.
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

DeadlyOats wrote:
The reason it is not picked up on is because none of the politicians have told the bureaucrats to look for it.


Welcome to the morass of State's Rights(tm) and state laws. Much like a lot of the problems in the US its practically unfixable because its handled at a state level instead of having a unified Federal system. No one cares about immigration or illegal immigration when they aren't running for election and when they are its blown grossly out of proportion. Then after their elected its back to business as usual which doesn't actually help fix any real problems there are.




39728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

runec wrote:


That amounts to about 3 people a year given the length of his career and the average amount of interior arrests.


One over the course of 100 years is too many.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/3/16 , edited 12/3/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:

One over the course of 100 years is too many.


One per 100 years means that either someone isn't doing their job, or voter fraud is that low and not worth considering.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.