First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Have you ever cheated on your lover?
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / US
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


_ryl_ wrote:

The guy I used to like actually had a girlfriend he was hiding from me. I didn't know that initially, and he was going to cheat on her with me. He probably got guilty because he canceled our first date and told me that he had a gf. I was more hurt than mad. I guess lucky her, and sucks for me.


nice!
smart man


that was very mean of him... this happened 2 days ago btw.
Posted 2/13/08

hara88 wrote:
well, centuries ago, girls are treated as slaves/piece of meat/no equal rights as men.


and this changed when?



there are plenty of disgusting men out there. Don't assume you've seen it all or the ugly doesn't exist. Women are sold off everyday, looked at like mere eye-candy, and put under men still today. Unless you've experienced the ugly or researched enough about it, don't speak. Stay isolated and blinded with your mtv and anime.
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NZ
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


hara88 wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I think cheating is A O K

Think about it...If there's no ring on your finger, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend is just a title. Centuries ago, guys had a new girl every night. Did they go around cursing out every dude who slept around with everyone? See love just doesn't justify it. I can love my family and friends and also my gf, but technically, how does she differ from them? The term Boyfriend/Girlfriend technically means a male/female friend. lol

So if we're to sleep with other "girlfriend/boyfriends" You're only sleeping with other friends. right?

Well, I don't really care about cheaters. They have every right to do what they do. I just dislike people who dislike cheaters. Technically, they're doing nothing wrong.


well, centuries ago, girls are treated as slaves/piece of meat/no equal rights as men. There r many types of love if u dun already noe dat. U can love ur mum but ur not gna start a family wif her n live wif her forever r u? go back to WHEN u came frm, friend. Only animals mate wif every opposite sex they find.

maybe if you read that one more closely and carefully you would see that I covered that. I said Marriage is another thing. As long as there's no ring that binds you to another, then you're basically free to do as you please. Boyfriend and girlfriend is indeed merely only a made up title.


haha to GET married, u have to TINK of getting married wif someone, u have to LOVE someone. hmm since u "love" ur family n frens n ur gf EQUALLY, maybe u mite wna marry them all??
Posted 2/13/08

_ryl_ wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


_ryl_ wrote:

The guy I used to like actually had a girlfriend he was hiding from me. I didn't know that initially, and he was going to cheat on her with me. He probably got guilty because he canceled our first date and told me that he had a gf. I was more hurt than mad. I guess lucky her, and sucks for me.


nice!
smart man


that was very mean of him... this happened 2 days ago btw.


well I mean things happen. Breaking up with a girl is hard to do. Some guys can do it without thinking twice and others(like me) just don't want to make a girl cry. But even so, it doesn't change the fact that he liked you. That's why this whole bf/gf thing is crap. He may be labled someones boyfriend, but his heart probably yours. And that was all ruined because of a silly title. Now you probably wouldn't even give him a chance because you think he's a cheater and like what girls say, "once a cheater always a cheater" Specially when you showed interest and lured him to you.
Posted 2/13/08

hara88 wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


hara88 wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I think cheating is A O K

Think about it...If there's no ring on your finger, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend is just a title. Centuries ago, guys had a new girl every night. Did they go around cursing out every dude who slept around with everyone? See love just doesn't justify it. I can love my family and friends and also my gf, but technically, how does she differ from them? The term Boyfriend/Girlfriend technically means a male/female friend. lol

So if we're to sleep with other "girlfriend/boyfriends" You're only sleeping with other friends. right?

Well, I don't really care about cheaters. They have every right to do what they do. I just dislike people who dislike cheaters. Technically, they're doing nothing wrong.


well, centuries ago, girls are treated as slaves/piece of meat/no equal rights as men. There r many types of love if u dun already noe dat. U can love ur mum but ur not gna start a family wif her n live wif her forever r u? go back to WHEN u came frm, friend. Only animals mate wif every opposite sex they find.

maybe if you read that one more closely and carefully you would see that I covered that. I said Marriage is another thing. As long as there's no ring that binds you to another, then you're basically free to do as you please. Boyfriend and girlfriend is indeed merely only a made up title.


haha to GET married, u have to TINK of getting married wif someone, u have to LOVE someone. hmm since u "love" ur family n frens n ur gf EQUALLY, maybe u mite wna marry them all??


mhmm, now can you define love? or are you one of the idiots who say "love is when you and a girl love each other"

Don't test me. I've written a 11,000 word essay about love and its meaning. I've done plenty of research.
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

I think cheating is A O K

Think about it...If there's no ring on your finger, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend is just a title. Centuries ago, guys had a new girl every night. Did they go around cursing out every dude who slept around with everyone? See love just doesn't justify it. I can love my family and friends and also my gf, but technically, how does she differ from them? The term Boyfriend/Girlfriend technically means a male/female friend. lol

So if we're to sleep with other "girlfriend/boyfriends" You're only sleeping with other friends. right?

Well, I don't really care about cheaters. They have every right to do what they do. I just dislike people who dislike cheaters. Technically, they're doing nothing wrong.




when you next get in a relationship make sure you tell them they can cheat on you all they like because you dont care alright?
im sure there is no problem who cares if you feel disrespected, used, heartbroken. and small? arnt you good enough in that department? LOL

sory but along time ago way before the time line you stated. women where stoned to death for cheating. LOL

(not that i agree with stonning women lol)

think about it that
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NZ
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


hara88 wrote:
well, centuries ago, girls are treated as slaves/piece of meat/no equal rights as men.


and this changed when?



there are plenty of disgusting men out there. Don't assume you've seen it all or the ugly doesn't exist. Women are sold off everyday, looked at like mere eye-candy, and put under men still today. Unless you've experienced the ugly or researched enough about it, don't speak. Stay isolated and blinded with your mtv and anime.


ofcoz but its getting better now. women can run for president now. Even YOU say those ppl are disgusting but u said EARLIER its OKAY. Cheating is OKAY?? isnt it jus da same. if u support those disgusting men out there, there'll b ONE more disgusting man out there n a WHOLE bunch of girls??
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NZ
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

freddygohappyfool wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I think cheating is A O K

Think about it...If there's no ring on your finger, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend is just a title. Centuries ago, guys had a new girl every night. Did they go around cursing out every dude who slept around with everyone? See love just doesn't justify it. I can love my family and friends and also my gf, but technically, how does she differ from them? The term Boyfriend/Girlfriend technically means a male/female friend. lol

So if we're to sleep with other "girlfriend/boyfriends" You're only sleeping with other friends. right?

Well, I don't really care about cheaters. They have every right to do what they do. I just dislike people who dislike cheaters. Technically, they're doing nothing wrong.




when you next get in a relationship make sure you tell them they can cheat on you all they like because you dont care alright?
im sure there is no problem who cares if you feel disrespected, used, heartbroken. and small? arnt you good enough in that department? LOL

sory but along time ago way before the time line you stated. women where stoned to death for cheating. LOL

(not that i agree with stonning women lol)

think about it that


read that.
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
now we all have our own definitions on love, what is yours? LilLaoWow

under what circumstances, would cheating be ok in any kind of loving relationship? please with your 11,000 word essay
show me a form of love where cheating is the norm. please enlighten me.
Posted 2/13/08
Havent had a relationship but I would NEVER cheat
1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
nope
4488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / pearl of the orient
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

I think cheating is A O K

Think about it...If there's no ring on your finger, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend is just a title. Centuries ago, guys had a new girl every night. Did they go around cursing out every dude who slept around with everyone? See love just doesn't justify it. I can love my family and friends and also my gf, but technically, how does she differ from them? The term Boyfriend/Girlfriend technically means a male/female friend. lol

So if we're to sleep with other "girlfriend/boyfriends" You're only sleeping with other friends. right?

Well, I don't really care about cheaters. They have every right to do what they do. I just dislike people who dislike cheaters. Technically, they're doing nothing wrong.


you're superficial... you definitely have NO IDEA what LOVE is.
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

zpd1 wrote:

i got cheated by my stuffed bunny my stuffed bunny said he likes my brother better


Lol
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Brunei Darussalam
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
Nope. I dont want to cheat my lover and I will never cheat on him.
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

never,
well
ive never had a lover
so yeah
but even if i did
i wouldnt.


i hear u on that one! =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.