First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Reasons for Crying
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
I cried once because my brother took my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
Crying is the bust thing to be human .. but i'm not
8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
People don't know how to control their emotions these days, doesn't mean to show none or to feel nothing, but emotions gets in the way when it comes to thinking over things clearly
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


tobydiah wrote:

What's with the rush of emo people today? Crying, emo poetry, pain in life, valentine's, omg. I'm gonna puke. Puberty isn't even over in your early teens. You'll develop new mentailites as well as some of your old one's developing more.



Explain to me in what ways this is "emo"

If you are strongly convinced it is, then i guess you never cry


There's a difference between crying and making a public thread about it with the world. If it is bad enough to cry, it should be a personal moment you should keep to yourself and maybe those that are close to you. Not to have a big drama story fest with the world.


is it so bad to share your experience with people?


It's ok if you to share it to help people or something. But most of you are probably trying to feel emotionally better by saturating the world with this stuff. The majority of the world doesn't want to listen to people display their emotions overtly. There's a reason why most people make fun of being emo.
Anyway, reported. duplicate thread. At least read and follow the forum rules use the search engine to check for duplicates if you're emo enough to be considerate of the mods.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-17317/Crying-is-it-a-sign-of-weakness.html


You're just contradicting yourself arent you? first you say it's ok, then after you talk about how people are "saturating the world with this stuff"

in summary you said

It's ok to talk about your experinces, however, no one wants to hear that BS


Don't worry. I've never met a fully emotional/mentally matured 15 year old. It's only biological to have emotional swings. So, I guess I understand your reasons for the thread.

Like I said, (please understand the logical variations between the two) sharing to help people after hearing about their problems is one thing. But going out of your way to talk about your own emotions with the public (people not in your life) for personal relief or gains is emo. People don't join forums and make threads to be a counselor or a mental therapist. People go on for entertainment and for personal purposes. Hence, actually creating (not posting/responding) a thread about this is just yells out I'm feeling emotional and want to share it with the world. If it is serious enough, it should be personal enough to keep it with the people who are close to you (as I have said before). If it isn't serious, why are you venting and creating minor emotional topics to the general public? On a logical standpoint, you should expect most people to look down on this thread. And as I said before, if you're emotional and understanding; you should have had the foresight to read through forums rules and followed them to show consideration for the forum as well as the moderators.



First of all, when you start putting me down, you just proved to me that you are the immature one whose mind didnt fully mature yet

Second, nobody forces anyone to reply to the topic - in other words, you can just ignore it if you feel that it is "saturating the world" with garbage

Third, just because people look down on something you do, it doesnt mean that it is something wrong to do. If you truly believe it's right then even though people may look down on you, you should carry out. People who dont do things because of what others think, is what i call "pussy"

Fourth, you emphasized a lot on the "forum rules".. can you tell me which forum rule i'm breaking? i'll try to fix it if there is a problem

Fifth, forums are not necessarily for entertainment in case you didnt know... it's also to hear other's views and express your views.

Lastly, stop being rude and getting angered through a forum that is supposed to be "entertaining" as you said



It's fine. lol. I'm not taking it personally. I'm the one who attacked your thread. And like I said, if you make any emo thread, it's going to get some attacks. It was begging me to attack it since it was getting me nauseous. Am I putting you down? Perhaps, I am. Nvm. I am because I felt like it and nothing about putting someone down makes someone immature. It may be an immature behavior that any person can do since the comedy and humoring oneself usually involves a socially agreed upon concept of immaturity. And my responses are opinionated remarks on the thread. Any criticism (even when based on some truths) on emotional topics are subjective regardless of whether the criticism is a popular belief or not. Also, I agree that you can be considered a "pussy" if you are afraid to do something because of what others think. But people's criticism on being emo doesn't have to do with the fact that emo people care about what others think. It's that they can't manage their emotions or they don't have the mental restraint to manage it by themselves or people close to them. A typical guy wouldn't keep from posting because they care about what others think. They would not post because they don't find it necessary to make a thread about it with the world. I also agree with you statement that people do use forums to express and read other people's views. However, these fall under emotional entertainment as well. Also, there is a distinct difference between sharing one's views and blatantly looking for emotional gratification. Was I expecting angry responses back from you? Of course, so I'm not surprised; Most people wouldn't stand still if someone made remarks no their attitude and behavior. But isn't this conversation entertaining in itself? It is a forum to entertain us. And did you honestly want to hear about crying from other people? Why do you want to hear about crying stories? Do you want your heart to be touched? Send me a PM if you want. You're helping me clutter up your own thread.

ps. You mentioned the comparisons. Obviously, the statement (not to mention I grammatically placed it correctly) in other to imply that you "aren't" doing it. Those 2 would be good things for someone to do since it is helping. I'm implying that you are not doing it for those reasons. PM me. We'll have buckets of fun.
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
i cry cause..i miss my brother.
i miss eric!
i miss RHODE ISLAND!
and i get HURt/ heartbroken?
107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
Arguments are stemming up already? Argh.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.