First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Barack Obama Is Gonna Continue His Failure After Office?
Posted 12/7/16

scoobydew wrote:

President gets paid the same in office or not. Obama might become head of UN might be Trumps worst nightmare


All president Trump has to do is stop writing checks to the UN and it will crumble. Then we can use that space in NYC for another trump tower.
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/7/16

Rujikin wrote:

Considering Trump has the Military and the Police backing him... Obama can't do shit. If he tries to stop the president from taking power the Military and Police will put a stop to it very quickly. Obama has pretty much made an enemy of the US police force and the military doesn't like him.

What Obama CAN do is pardon millions of illegals.


This is up there with people who thought Bush would call off elections etc. On what basis do you believe Obama is going to try and stop his successor? The paranoia and conspiracy theories are probably the most annoying part of these threads and why there is no debate to be had; people want to talk nonsense supported by questionable sources at best or be partisan trolls.






Xxanthar wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

President gets paid the same in office or not. Obama might become head of UN might be Trumps worst nightmare


All president Trump has to do is stop writing checks to the UN and it will crumble. Then we can use that space in NYC for another trump tower.


Or China will step in.
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:

I'm not sure if some of you guys have noticed, but Trump's cabinet picks aren't exactly encouraging

To you.


What I want to know is why Trump piked Scott Pruitt, a climate change denier, to lead the EPA


Because man-made climate change is bullshit?


Please elaborate. All of those concerns that scientists and environmetnal agencies have voiced must be bullshit as well
23042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/7/16

symon_ wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:

I'm not sure if some of you guys have noticed, but Trump's cabinet picks aren't exactly encouraging

To you.


What I want to know is why Trump piked Scott Pruitt, a climate change denier, to lead the EPA


Because if you don't support climate change legislation your a climate change denier. Can you say thought police?

I'm interested how he is going to stop REAL pollution not that red herring climate change.


what is "real pollution". not trying to be a jerk i want to know what you mean


Toxic waste building up or being dumped with no way to treat it, anything that makes ground water unsafe to drink, making the air toxic (see china), the whole plastics never degrading just breaking down into smaller particles and infiltrating the food chain, http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/01/150109-oceans-plastic-sea-trash-science-marine-debris/. We also have problems with mass deforestation and pesticides/herbicides causing the ecosystem to break down (the bee problem was due to a mixture of 5 chemicals that were thought to be safe). We also have a huge problem with recycling specifically electronics.

The EPA said that if we spent 100 BILLION dollars curbing carbon emissions we could have an impact of 1/100th of a degree on climate change. If we spent that 100 billion on green energy (nuclear included) we could have a much better impact plus its not a temporary bandaid.
23042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

nooneinparticular wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Considering Trump has the Military and the Police backing him... Obama can't do shit. If he tries to stop the president from taking power the Military and Police will put a stop to it very quickly. Obama has pretty much made an enemy of the US police force and the military doesn't like him.

What Obama CAN do is pardon millions of illegals.


This is up there with people who thought Bush would call off elections etc. On what basis do you believe Obama is going to try and stop his successor? The paranoia and conspiracy theories are probably the most annoying part of these threads and why there is no debate to be had; people want to talk nonsense supported by questionable sources at best or be partisan trolls.



I don't believe it. I was listing why he wouldn't do such a stupid thing and if he did I implied consequences.
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/7/16

ilikecake777 wrote:




Because man-made climate change is bullshit?


Please elaborate. All of those concerns that scientists and environmetnal agencies have voiced must be bullshit as well


Exactly.
symon_ 
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:




Because man-made climate change is bullshit?


Please elaborate. All of those concerns that scientists and environmetnal agencies have voiced must be bullshit as well


Exactly.


what do you have against scientists, they gave you tv and thus anime
Posted 12/7/16

symon_ wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:




Because man-made climate change is bullshit?


Please elaborate. All of those concerns that scientists and environmetnal agencies have voiced must be bullshit as well


Exactly.


what do you have against scientists, they gave you tv and thus anime


they also gave us nukes.
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/7/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:




Because man-made climate change is bullshit?


Please elaborate. All of those concerns that scientists and environmental agencies have voiced must be bullshit as well


Exactly.


Alright, fine. It would be nice if you elaborated, but it's clear that we have our own beliefs. Regarding Trump's other picks, how do you feel about Ben Carson heading the Department of Housing and Urban Development, despite having no government experience or any credentials in this field at all?
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/7/16

ilikecake777 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ilikecake777 wrote:




Because man-made climate change is bullshit?


Please elaborate. All of those concerns that scientists and environmental agencies have voiced must be bullshit as well


Exactly.


Alright, fine. It would be nice if you elaborated, but it's clear that we have our own beliefs. Regarding Trump's other picks, how do you feel about Ben Carson heading the Department of Housing and Urban Development, despite having no government experience or any credentials in this field at all?


He's a brain surgeon. I think he'll muddle through it somehow, unlike the past rocket scientists that held that job.
30934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/7/16
I would welcome him to Australia if it were my choice he would make a great prime minister.

He did great for America albeit a few BIG mistakes (obama care)
Posted 12/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

I would welcome him to Australia if it were my choice he would make a great prime minister.

He did great for America albeit a few BIG mistakes (obama care)


Please, take him.
30934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

Xxanthar wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I would welcome him to Australia if it were my choice he would make a great prime minister.

He did great for America albeit a few BIG mistakes (obama care)


Please, take him.


As i said i would if it were my choice it would put Australia into a golden age.
Posted 12/7/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I would welcome him to Australia if it were my choice he would make a great prime minister.

He did great for America albeit a few BIG mistakes (obama care)


Please, take him.


As i said i would if it were my choice it would put Australia into a golden age.


Yes, many in America expected him to crap out rainbows and sunshine back in 2008. It never did happen though.
18652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/7/16
He's done. OUT OUT OUT!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.