First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
lmao so how's "draining the swamp" working out America?
Posted 12/6/16 , edited 12/6/16
He just appointed Veronica Birkenstock to the Department of Labor, notable because she formerly worked at Practical Employee Solutions and boasts about bringing 40,000 cheap H-2B workers to work in construction, welding, and hospitality etc. Not exactly someone who would seem interested in saving blue collar jobs unless she can import cheap labor to fill them.
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / America.
Offline
Posted 12/6/16
Trump isn't even in office yet. I feel it is very unfair to make any claims about his presidency until he is actually president.
15750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/16

GamingGodzilla wrote:

Trump isn't even in office yet. I feel it is very unfair to make any claims about his presidency until he is actually president.


I think discussions of his cabinet (or prospective cabinet) are quite valid and I think they do show to some degree that Trump isn't going to be the monumental change that some people expected.

That said, this thread is not a discussion of his cabinet. Its an immature mess.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/6/16

sundin13 wrote:


GamingGodzilla wrote:

Trump isn't even in office yet. I feel it is very unfair to make any claims about his presidency until he is actually president.


I think discussions of his cabinet (or prospective cabinet) are quite valid and I think they do show to some degree that Trump isn't going to be the monumental change that some people expected.

That said, this thread is not a discussion of his cabinet. Its an immature mess.


Eh I should have known better than to talk to the OP since he seems to either be a troll, or be very dense.



Posted 12/6/16
25711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imouto Sanctuary
Online
Posted 12/6/16
It is OP again. Oh welp.
15750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/16

Dogempire wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


GamingGodzilla wrote:

Trump isn't even in office yet. I feel it is very unfair to make any claims about his presidency until he is actually president.


I think discussions of his cabinet (or prospective cabinet) are quite valid and I think they do show to some degree that Trump isn't going to be the monumental change that some people expected.

That said, this thread is not a discussion of his cabinet. Its an immature mess.


Eh I should have known better than to talk to the OP since he seems to either be a troll, or be very dense.



Posted 12/6/16 , edited 12/7/16

Dogempire wrote:



Eh I should have known better than to talk to the OP since he seems to either be a troll, or be very dense.




Professional troll. Did you miss his collection of personalized memes that he showed off a few weeks ago? He's well-prepared. Looks like he was banned and is having a blast with his self-made "welcome back" party.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/16
ok can we just ban politics from CR? both sides are awful, come to think of it. If I wanted to rant about politics, I'd go to reddit, but I wanted to talk about anime shit.
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 12/6/16 , edited 12/7/16
I didnt read none of the shit you posted
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/16

SHACLUB wrote:

ok can we just ban politics from CR? both sides are awful, come to think of it. If I wanted to rant about politics, I'd go to reddit, but I wanted to talk about anime shit.


There is actually a great Anime section with participants in every imaginable anime discussion. Politics end up in general because there's no where else on the forum it's appropriate and it often encompasses or is encompassed by news. So really, it is just a general thing.

Now banning flame baiterizingng might be a plus...
28261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/7/16
You American's are screwed :/
25561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Online
Posted 12/7/16
If Trump selects Trey Gowdy as Attorney General, then I will consider it a success.
25792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/16

KennethKenstar wrote:
Kavalion, help me out here, when you say "I can't use logic" aren't you just calling me stupid, too?


That's not what that means, no. It means you can't use logic because it won't be able to prove your points, not because you're incapable of using it.
Posted 12/7/16 , edited 12/7/16

Kavalion wrote:


KennethKenstar wrote:
Kavalion, help me out here, when you say "I can't use logic" aren't you just calling me stupid, too?


That's not what that means, no. It means you can't use logic because it won't be able to prove your points, not because you're incapable of using it.


So, basically, you don't actually have anything to counter the things I've said and instead are resorting to pettiness and accusing me of arguing in bad faith?

Listen young fella, you are accusing me of not using logic? My first post is a beautiful assortment of sourced information.

Meanwhile, what you have done in this topic is

- Pat a nonvoter on the back and say it's okay that you didn't vote
- Accuse me of not relying on reality or logic on my posts even though I have sourced all of my information
- Not made even a single attempt to dispute anything

Maybe you shouldn't be throwing around accusations and just stick to the facts. You know - logic.

And while I could report you for accusing me of bad faith (this is against the rules, by the way), I don't have that intention because I would encourage you to practice what you preach.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Kenstar


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.