First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply Discord and CR group (The Chat Room)
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/14/17
Still open I take it?
Can I just pop in and start talking?

And how active is the gaming channel? Talking's great, but it get's boring quickly
And I wanna play
League and other free stuff is highly preferred because I'm a cheap ass bitch, though I'm up to try anything really
32868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/17/17

zero356 wrote:

Still open I take it?
Can I just pop in and start talking?

And how active is the gaming channel? Talking's great, but it get's boring quickly
And I wanna play
League and other free stuff is highly preferred because I'm a cheap ass bitch, though I'm up to try anything really


Yeah it's still open, you have answer a few intro questions to mods who will give you membership. Gaming channel is pretty active. We have at least 6 people who play league regularly, more who play it on and off.
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/18/17
been a swell first week special thanks to mods


talevb especially for getting me started and all the other mods who work hard for us!

its so easy to use and i like the direct message too! its like old aol buddychat days

you also have the option to block people if you are feeling a disconnect.

it has everything you need!

you guys rock!
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
Hey, I joined recently and I just got banned for no apparent reason/no warning no nothing from your mods.
Do you guys always treat everyone like this or what? how rude.

I have read the rules and I did not do anything wrong here at all, I simply P.Med one of the mods?
How come new people treated like this?

I just contacted one of the mods there and he or she just straight up banned me and I don't even know why though =\.
32868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/19/17

Quicksep wrote:

Hey, I joined recently and I just got banned for no apparent reason/no warning no nothing from your mods.
Do you guys always treat everyone like this or what? how rude.

I have read the rules and I did not do anything wrong here at all, I simply P.Med one of the mods?
How come new people treated like this?

I just contacted one of the mods there and he or she just straight up banned me and I don't even know why though =\.


You was a member back in February where you caused arguments in the NSFW thread, I quote from you in NSFW channel "I'M MARRIED AND THIS STUFF IS DISGUSTING" and this "Well of course i'm getting more action than yall looking at erotic tinted images", and "Like i care you watch this I mean if you want to fap like a loner be my guest m8t"

All this on the first day you joined (February). Then called the mod a salty kid for having a word with you. You went into a nsfw channel to be argumentative and mock people minding their own business and then insult the mod after.

So why would we want a troublemaker back who is combative and inflammatory. Also you keep going on about I've been in CR since 2005 - So what? Please don't try to join my servers again or try to start drama in my threads advertising them.
46150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 8/19/17
5075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/17 , edited 8/26/17
"The instant invite is invalid or has expired"

Am I the only one getting that? Can someone help me get into the server?
32868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/28/17
strange, anyone else getting that error?
43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/28/17
Came here, left less than 30 minute. I felled that everyone looked like weebs. A mkd was abusing his power and shit. Didnt liked it
46150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/17
Okay, Sonic...

43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/28/17
Dont tell me what to do
32868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/2/17 , edited 9/2/17
Lmao Tntcls, hmmm didn't even notice sonic joined. He didn't tell you to do anything, did he?

felled? *felt
19787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17


tirm ter ger fast

43000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/17

Cloud-Lee wrote:

Lmao Tntcls, hmmm didn't even notice sonic joined. He didn't tell you to do anything, did he?

felled? *felt


What
19787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/17

Cloud-Lee wrote:

Lmao Tntcls, hmmm didn't even notice sonic joined. He didn't tell you to do anything, did he?

felled? *felt


I want to felled you after the felt

felt.

felting
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.