First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Discord and CR group (The Chat Room)
31780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/24/16

Werina wrote:

78 members.. damn



LOL you made a big Pikalen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/24/16
Ill join
31780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/25/16

edwardauron wrote:

Ill join :D


https://discord.gg/xK6PZu2 There you go bud.

Merry Christmas Everyone and thanks for joining
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/16
Merry Christmas to you too lee
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Batcave
Offline
Posted 12/26/16
Finally no longer the baby of the group.
31780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/27/16
Aww axe lol (+pat jk), thanks crew.

Have to say discord is so damn addictive. Was planning on gaming loads over Christmas but I haven't spend much time doing that lol.
19253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/27/16
yeah i have found myself going between discord and destiny
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/27/16
I'm only addicted to this group. Everyone is actually pretty fun.
Posted 12/27/16

Blazing_Sky wrote:

I'm only addicted to this group. Everyone is actually pretty fun.


What? I thought you had left because of the misspelled "brake" instead of "break"?
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / North Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

starshots wrote:


Blazing_Sky wrote:

I'm only addicted to this group. Everyone is actually pretty fun.


What? I thought you had left because of the misspelled "brake" instead of "break"?


You're talking about the shameless promo on page two. I'm talking about the main topic here.
Posted 12/27/16
This group supports coffee...

I don't....
31780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/28/16
I was so hooked on Destiny when it came out Nuka, I should get back into it.

Glad to hear you like this place Blazing

Lol Tea some support tea like you, others like me support your nemesis coffee mwhahaha XD
19253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/30/16 , edited 12/30/16

Cloud-Lee wrote:

I was so hooked on Destiny when it came out Nuka, I should get back into it.

Glad to hear you like this place Blazing

Lol Tea some support tea like you, others like me support your nemesis coffee mwhahaha XD


You should get it again. Then our Fire Team will be Team NukaTeaCloud!


For now--

TheUltimateTeaGod

31780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/31/16

nukadude wrote:


Cloud-Lee wrote:

I was so hooked on Destiny when it came out Nuka, I should get back into it.

Glad to hear you like this place Blazing

Lol Tea some support tea like you, others like me support your nemesis coffee mwhahaha XD


You should get it again. Then our Fire Team will be Team NukaTeaCloud!


For now--

TheUltimateTeaGod



I just bought it guys Fire Team Nuclear Tea Cloud lol
19253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/31/16

Cloud-Lee wrote:


nukadude wrote:


Cloud-Lee wrote:

I was so hooked on Destiny when it came out Nuka, I should get back into it.

Glad to hear you like this place Blazing

Lol Tea some support tea like you, others like me support your nemesis coffee mwhahaha XD


You should get it again. Then our Fire Team will be Team NukaTeaCloud!


For now--

TheUltimateTeaGod



I just bought it guys Fire Team Nuclear Tea Cloud lol


yus... next i ll hafta edit that pic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.