First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
general discussion should be renamed political discussion
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
(☞⌐■_■☞)
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
You're like the 10th person to say that
25604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
Mud-wrestling would be more appropriate of a name.
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
Nude mud wrestling would be more interesting than naming it 'Political Discourse"
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
I think it should be renamed to "Free Tears Inside"
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
It should be renamed ultimate nerd fighting championship.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
bring chit chat to the main page
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
Solution: More Spider-Man threads.

6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

thekevin4 wrote:

Solution: More Spider-Man threads.



2240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
It should be named "The Friendship Forum", because then people would only want to post things that make people happy. "General" makes it feel like "Oh - anything goes here". My normal garbage is "general waste".

Labels matter.

I'm not serious about "The Friendship Forum", but maybe something like "Crunchy Home" or something, idk. As you can tell, I don't get paid to name things, unless they can be called "X1" or something
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
You do know you can skip threads? I do it all the time only choose to ans. if feel like it.
and not to set you off but you did create a thread > i'm not really here to make friends- Artlicker
you did create that thread so I do question as to why you are here? just curious.
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

MysteryMiss wrote:

You do know you can skip threads? I do it all the time only choose to ans. if feel like it.
and not to set you off but you did create a thread > i'm not really here to make friends- Artlicker
you did create that thread so I do question as to why you are here? just curious.


pretty sure there's a difference between posting on the forums and creating a bonding relationship with someone
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

Artlicker wrote:


MysteryMiss wrote:

You do know you can skip threads? I do it all the time only choose to ans. if feel like it.
and not to set you off but you did create a thread > i'm not really here to make friends- Artlicker
you did create that thread so I do question as to why you are here? just curious.


pretty sure there's a difference between posting on the forums and creating a bonding relationship with someone


>> I am here to watch anime and occasionally come to forums. your right i'm not looking for a relationship
as I already am in one. but don't deny you did create that thread.
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

MysteryMiss wrote:


Artlicker wrote:


MysteryMiss wrote:

You do know you can skip threads? I do it all the time only choose to ans. if feel like it.
and not to set you off but you did create a thread > i'm not really here to make friends- Artlicker
you did create that thread so I do question as to why you are here? just curious.


pretty sure there's a difference between posting on the forums and creating a bonding relationship with someone


>> I am here to watch anime and occasionally come to forums. your right i'm not looking for a relationship
as I already am in one. but don't deny you did create that thread.


yes, I did create that forum but I don't understand what you're trying to tell me?
i haven't made any friends here lol

Edit : english is 3rd language so sorry if I seem a bit dumb to what you're trying to say lmao
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.