WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply Any Turkish members?
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/10/16
I don't think I can find many since almost all anime fans prefer piracy, because most of the animes are translated in Turkish at pirate sites and some of the fansubs do a really good job, also we are poor . But I would like to know if there is someone.
685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 12/10/16
nope ur tha only one <3
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/10/16
Because I'm unique and special
Just kidding.

By the way, why is there a heart at the end of the sentence?!
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

AnimeFanNotAnOtaku wrote:

Because I'm unique and special
Just kidding.

By the way, why is there a heart at the end of the sentence?!


Aren't you more interested in finding out why they blatantly disregard all grammatical rules?
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16
I don't know. I'm usually sensitive for grammar things. Even though my native language isn't English.
I think it's because I'm sleepy? It's 02.44, I don't know what time it is there.
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 12/10/16

AnimeFanNotAnOtaku wrote:

I don't know. I'm usually sensitive for grammar things. Even though my native language isn't English.
I think it's because I'm sleepy? It's 02.44, I don't know what time it is there.


Well, most people on the internet don't care much about grammar. Not a surprise.
My time zone is 2 hours behind yours, but it's much earlier in the US where most of the people of CR are from.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/10/16
That's why the people starts talking dirty at the noon I guess.



24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 12/10/16 , edited 12/10/16

AnimeFanNotAnOtaku wrote:

That's why the people starts talking dirty at the noon I guess.


*insert obligatory rant about the decadence of American culture* (I love doing that.)
You must be logged in to post.