First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply People you can't stand to be around.
5838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
People who do something but hate it. For example, in our school's jazz band, the third part trumpet player absolutely despises jazz, and she tells me every single day how much she hates it. It is infuriating, since she does not have to do it, but still does just because she wants to try and be better than other musicians.

I also can not stand people who act one way just to be liked. I'm all for people joining Christian clubs in school, or helping special ed students, that's fantastic! However, when people do such things just to get attention, and say "look at me! I'm such a good person!", but then get drunk after school games/dances/activities/etc., or go do drugs each night, or get pregnant, it makes everyone else involved in good activities/clubs look bad, in a sense


7574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
Black people..........






Just kidding, I just thought it would be funny with all the long drawn out reasons then you scroll down and BAM black people. No offense black people, thank you for your contribution to peanut butter.
Posted 12/11/16
Smelly people.
21289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/11/16
Ah yes, hypocrites are the worst. I know way too many people who pretend they are holier than art thou and bashing others in public while in their private lives are probably some of the biggest trouble makers out there. Needless to say, these are the types of people I cut out of my life.
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/11/16
The average person who rushes to call themselves a liberal. You have to have a history of being a liberal to be one. Really makes me question someone when they have to always repeat they're a liberal. As if they know what they're being told to believe, and what they believe, really isn't very liberal at all.

It's not liberal to support BLM. It's liberal to support black rights that they might lack, or support the education of them in bad neighborhoods. But it's not liberal just because the organization is pro black. There's such a thing as supremacists. And just because they're a minority, doesn't make it that siding with them gives you an instant pass to being considered a liberal angel.

Also, the average Yuri fan. I've seen nothing but opinions from them that scream Tumblr Feminism. The male ones think it makes them liberal and good people to hold the stupid opinions that Yuri is underrated and there's too much het. The same type of thinking Anita Sarkeesian uses. It's not what I want, or what someone else wants, so it's bad. Even though the majority have kept with it. Guess not even anime fans heard of democracy.

I see them say how yuri is the purest form of love, how it's so much more romantic and better with emotions, when their only support is the bullshit claim that men don't have the ability to feel emotions like women do, and lack any actual science behind it. Just an outlet for a shit ton of misandrists who watch anime that was technically made for men to fantasize about and fantasize about waifus who never usually say they hate penis. They just don't talk about it. But it could still be that they don't have a problem with doing it with guys. So that's the fantasy. But that triggers the average Yuri tard who has an easily crumbling tart of a heart and mind.

Get over it. It's obviously Feminism telling most of them to hate themselves for being men. Double if they're white.

1530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
I don't like being around depressed people who no matter how many people try to cheer them up, they shrug them off.
30848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
Someone that does not except change. or better yet someone that is as Stubborn to the point of stupidity. When someone understands there stubborn and Knows it and does not wish to make a change. That to me passes the point of being stubborn and more in the lines of stupidity because they deny what they already know and dont even try to make a change . i dislike that.

also Inconsiderate people i dont like wasting my advice and time on these people all they wish to do is complain and ignore the advice and love that people around them give. After you give them great advice they do the same thing time and time again only to ignore you.
i have my limits . these type of people can also fall into the people on top. its like your speaking to a wall and eventually your gonna get tired of speaking to a wall that gives nothing in return.


i also dislike liars , the liars that cannot recognize there lies because they have lied way to much to actually believe there own lie to the point of it ruling there life because thats how far gone they are .


132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16
Extremists.

People who are overly extreme in their political and religious beliefs. Doesn't matter if it's conservatives, liberals, or anything in between. By religious people I mean any religion. People get so stuck on their own beliefs to the point where any kind of conversation or discussion can't happen. I've been told by all sides while trying to simply have a discussion that I'm let's see: A leftard, a rightard, and cancervative, a regressive, a christian facist, a mooslem goathumper, a gun nut, a gun rights nazi, etc etc. So all in all people who are so blinded by their own preconceived notions that having any kind of rational logic based discussions are impossible. The immovable object meeting an unstoppable force.

We're supposedly at the top of the food chain, but we're fighting with and hating on one another over some nonsense in documents and books that are hundreds or thousands of years old. Oh right and don't forget nonsense like race and sex. For a superior species we sure as hell are worse than cockroaches, and I just wish at the very least we could speak with one another about solving our worlds problems without it turning into a kindergarten playground fight. I mention all that because I believe extremists and extremism are to blame for it all. Well most of it anyway.
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
This is a very specific thing.

I stopped being able to tolerate gunnuts.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
I dislike people who think they're better than everyone. I also dislike people who are consistently stupid.

Above all else, I absolutely loathe people who try to control me in general. Trying to control me is the quickest way to get me to dislike you.

20693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
How about just people? Everyone nowadays are rude. Everywhere I go I meet a rude person. I think I'll just stick with Internet friends. At least they pretend to care.
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

Dogempire wrote:

I dislike people who think they're better than everyone. I also dislike people who are consistently stupid.

Above all else, I absolutely loathe people who try to control me in general. Trying to control me is the quickest way to get me to dislike you.



What if that person is better than everyone at certain things though? Also, people trying to control others, gross.

I don't like major hypocrites, and I dislike fake people, I don't like anyone who is willing to sacrifice their "Friendship" to look cool, I dislike crybaby bitches, I dislike people who are too sensitive, it's a long list.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

I dislike people who think they're better than everyone. I also dislike people who are consistently stupid.

Above all else, I absolutely loathe people who try to control me in general. Trying to control me is the quickest way to get me to dislike you.



What if that person is better than everyone at certain things though? Also, people trying to control others, gross.

I don't like major hypocrites, and I dislike fake people, I don't like anyone who is willing to sacrifice their "Friendship" to look cool, I dislike crybaby bitches, I dislike people who are too sensitive, it's a long list.


I don't care if they're a world champion at something, I hate people who have an air of "I'm superior to everyone and there's nobody who can beat me because I'm unstoppable." It's called humble pie, you either eat a slice or you lose balance from the added weight of your oversized ego and fall on it.

21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
Trump supporters just a bunch of stupid fear mongering brainless sheep
2695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

Dogempire wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

I dislike people who think they're better than everyone. I also dislike people who are consistently stupid.

Above all else, I absolutely loathe people who try to control me in general. Trying to control me is the quickest way to get me to dislike you.



What if that person is better than everyone at certain things though? Also, people trying to control others, gross.

I don't like major hypocrites, and I dislike fake people, I don't like anyone who is willing to sacrifice their "Friendship" to look cool, I dislike crybaby bitches, I dislike people who are too sensitive, it's a long list.


I don't care if they're a world champion at something, I hate people who have an air of "I'm superior to everyone and there's nobody who can beat me because I'm unstoppable." It's called humble pie, you either eat a slice or you lose balance from the added weight of your oversized ego and fall on it.



I guess I can see that and understand it. I think it'd be more annoying if their ego is huge for no reason and nothing to back it up, but that's me. Both can be really annoying either way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.