First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply CIA concludes russia helped get trump to win
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/21/16
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-cia-concluded-that-russia-worked-to-elect-trump-republicans-now-face-an-impossible-choice/ar-AAlnscV?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

why do I still doubt this

also its pretty fuckin hypocritical that they are having a hissy fit when how many times have we manipulated foreign elections? god
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/21/16
uhm no, we are
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/21/16
So the Russians helped expose the Democrats rigging the election so that Hillary would be the nominee instead of Bernie (among other things) and we're mad at the Russians for pointing this out?

22979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/21/16
As fascinating as this is, let's be reasonable. It isn't like they used a mind control ray. I feel some people would be quick to jump on that bandwagon.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/20/16

Akage-chan wrote:

So the Russians helped expose the Democrats rigging the election so that Hillary would be the nominee instead of Bernie (among other things) and we're mad at the Russians for pointing this out?



pretty much, as trump said in the article, it became a laughing point, whenever something happened the dems would be ITS THE RUSSIANS, ugh god please, keep blame shifting more
gsm642 
1878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Shanghai China
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
It doesn't matter because legally speaking there is nothing that can be done. We don't hold re elections in this country so if people where hoping for that it wont happen. All it will do is the next elections in 4 years will be done offline to prevent computer fraud. This is why we need some kind of ID nation system like all the other countries all SS number is not reliable and to easy to fake. We should copy what India is doing and switch to a biometric id system for citizenship. That way you can verify who you say you are. If you know how the system works its increabile easy to fake biometrics are not so easy to duplicate if done correctly
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

gsm642 wrote:

It doesn't matter because legally speaking there is nothing that can be done. We don't hold re elections in this country so if people where hoping for that it wont happen. All it will do is the next elections in 4 years will be done offline to prevent computer fraud. This is why we need some kind of ID nation system like all the other countries all SS number is not reliable and to easy to fake. We should copy what India is doing and switch to a biometric id system for citizenship. That way you can verify who you say you are. If you know how the system works its increabile easy to fake biometrics are not so easy to duplicate if done correctly


so what would that be exactly, thumbprints? face ? eye scans? microchip?
48328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
I don't think this information should really surprise anyone.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / EU, France.
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/11/16
Not surprised.
Recently, Germany was attacked by russian hackers. Some people thinks they try to perturb german elections.
In France, some politicians are afraid of these cyberattacks. Because Russia would like to see the nationalist Marine Le Pen wins the French elections on June 2017...

(Sorry for my bad English...)
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Grand Line
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/21/16
And Santa Claus killed JFK

(edit) also the moon landing was actually on venus, the north tower was brought down by explosives (though the second tower was an actual terrorist attack), the Bermuda triangle is a portal to Narnia, and OBAMA IS A TRANS-WOMAN FROM KENYA!!!! (and also a reptilian)
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Grand Line
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
Seriously though it's Putin, the man is clearly one disfiguring injury and a cat away from full bond villain status are you really surprised he would authorize rigging an election?
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/20/16

Grimm1223 wrote:

Seriously though it's Putin, the man is clearly one disfiguring injury and a cat away from full bond villain status are you really surprised he would authorize rigging an election?


what if I told you the usa rigged foreign elections in the middle east, had our hands in it
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/20/16
Needed some help to counter Wall St., Hollywood and D.C. Not to mention nearly every news outlet.
33172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/20/16
Let's burn more trash on the streets and smash more store windows

That'll show who's boss here
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Grand Line
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

redokami wrote:


Grimm1223 wrote:

Seriously though it's Putin, the man is clearly one disfiguring injury and a cat away from full bond villain status are you really surprised he would authorize rigging an election?


what if I told you the usa rigged foreign elections in the middle east, had our hands in it


Hey I never said we were any better, just not quite as comically over the top about it... though that could change given our current supreme leader elect.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.