First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply CIA concludes russia helped get trump to win
21417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Ooooooooooo let's scare people with the alt right boogey man! I preferred the 'vast rightwing conspiracy' more... made it sound like an underground army or an evil empire.

No no it's much better to bury your head in the sand and ignore the threat


Are you people concerned in the least about the Illegal activity, corruption, and fraud being committed by the democrats?
21417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/11/16
So now the FBI is saying the CIA's assessment is sloppy and badly performed. I smell WMD in Iraq again (CIA said they existed in Iraq when no proof).

http://archive.is/og8wu

The FBI official’s remarks to the lawmakers in the House Intelligence Committee, who had a classified letter written by the senators summing up the secret CIA assessment, were “fuzzy” and “ambiguous,” The Post said.
Posted 12/11/16

Rujikin wrote:

Are you people concerned in the least about the Illegal activity, corruption, and fraud being committed by the democrats?


Tsk, you are reading fake news again. The democrats are as pure as the driven snow. I hear that the fake Marxist pope is waiting for Hillary to die so he can make her a saint.
21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 12/11/16

Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Ooooooooooo let's scare people with the alt right boogey man! I preferred the 'vast rightwing conspiracy' more... made it sound like an underground army or an evil empire.

No no it's much better to bury your head in the sand and ignore the threat


Are you people concerned in the least about the Illegal activity, corruption, and fraud being committed by the democrats?

are you guys concerned in the least about the appeasement of a dictator who has stated many times that he wants all of the former USSR back under Russian control. . Oh what am I saying of course not because I refer back to this picture of the alt right when it comes to Putin's Russia


Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/11/16

uncletim wrote:

Are you people concerned in the least about the Illegal activity, corruption, and fraud being committed by the democrats?


are you guys concerned in the least about the appeasement of a dictator who has stated many times that he wants all of the former USSR back under Russian control. . Oh what am I saying of course not because I refer back to this picture of the alt right when it comes to Putin's Russia




I want 10 million dollars, but that doesn't mean I'm going to get it. I think Fatboy Kim in North Korea has said many times that he is going to turn America into a nuclear wasteland, and South Korea into a lake of fire. Saddam Hussain used to say he was going to destroy the USA many times as well. Putin can barely hang on to the part of the Ukraine he took while Obama was off playing golf.
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/11/16
waaaaaay back when biblical times, before those, and still today there have been a group of individuals that have sought to rule all. Now this has become nearly every country, religion, secret society, and just about anything else. Russians do it in an interesting way.

Russians before being russians derive their naming scheme from having rushed their spiritual practices. This is also the issue of white supremists, nazis, and other groups that get stuff twisted and start rushing everything. Tends to diminish everything if anyone else buys into it. Before russia as we know it now, there is also parthia, scythia, and others. This is when the group from russia's area on the map was also hiring themselves out as mercenaries to get those they wanted to rule other countries and make their manipulations easier. If you follow back to the beginning of ww2, you'll find russia also had its hand there as mercenary fighting transitioned and includes now political manipulation on a much larger scale than most that are taught to believe in after experiencing thinking from the way their countries teach. Before ww2 there is the learned men of zion stuff that gets released, sent around the world, turned into more propaganda, then finds its way to nazis that use this as a foundation for much of the propaganda that became the convincing of germany to ally together for purification of some sort.

Point is, duh if you still don't believe in conspiracies then you're stuck behind the thought your supposed leaders taught you and missed the entire meaning of espionage/cia/mossad that has become widespread repetition of conspiracies. Jews are all of us and only after the 2 last more recent countries that call themselves jewish did this become a line, instead of addressing all of us (jew is also pronounced you, can figure rest out for yourself). Additionally to having all the cunning and secrecy we all hear about in israel, russia also includes all white scandinavian religions, christianity, judaism, and also includes more. Groups of individuals have been attempting to manipulate the rest of the world from the north of asia/europe ever since the land came to exist and russia is now just one of their factions because even these groups began to split off like other countries.

What makes russia interesting is that they do it more openly because they still have the military, like china, to back themselves up. Problem is before there was military, leaders did everything on their own and the ppl were free. Now we have people doing the same shit they hear about but in groups, for lesser effect, while because they seek to rule others everything spiritually diminishes for all involved and takes a hidden form that only culminates by no longer hiding. Basically, popular way of doing things for humanity is all done in hiding and what's seen is set to appease the way of thinking taught to masses to help them contribute to the systems that seek to rule and reduce chances for change.
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

redokami wrote:
why do I still doubt this


Yes, why do you still doubt this? Is the conclusion of one of the most powerful intelligence communities in the world still not evidence for you? What more do you want? A personal phone call from the Krelim and a signed apology from Putin?

Granted, Putin would probably do it just for shits and giggles.



redokami wrote:
also its pretty fuckin hypocritical that they are having a hissy fit when how many times have we manipulated foreign elections? god


Who are "they"? A foreign power interfering with your elections should be a huge fucking deal to *everyone*. Especially a foreign power thats been positioned as a military and/or political foe for decades. An enemy that shaped US culture and foreign policy for decades. Who has financial connections to your new president and his cabinet.



Rujikin wrote:
Controlling Trump is like trying to control a Lion using nothing but your bare hands. Even if you think your strong enough to control him its not going to work and you are going to get maimed.


....yeah, no. Controlling Trump is like dealing with a pudgy orange dog that seriously loves bacon ( money ). Sure, you can't predict exactly the lengths he'll go for bacon ( money ). But when he does it shouldn't come as a surprise and if you need him to do anything in particular you can just wave some bacon ( money ) in front of him to lure him in the right direction.

In conclusion; Bacon.



Rujikin wrote:
Are you people concerned in the least about the Illegal activity, corruption, and fraud being committed by the democrats?


Sure. But we're more concerned with the rampant illegal activity, corruption and fraud being committed directly in front of our faces by the next president of the United States. ;p




25035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/20/16
"fake news" i.e. anything I don't like the sound of. Good to see the prominence of political echo chambers has fared well to ignorance.
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

Xxanthar wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


uncletim wrote:

The Alt right when it comes to Russia and Putin
]


All the Presidents from Truman to Reagan are spinning in their graves.


That's renewable green energy right there! Libs should hook them up to a generator!


lmfaaao that's a good one
21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

munruo wrote:

waaaaaay back when biblical times, before those, and still today there have been a group of individuals that have sought to rule all. Now this has become nearly every country, religion, secret society, and just about anything else. Russians do it in an interesting way.

Russians before being russians derive their naming scheme from having rushed their spiritual practices. This is also the issue of white supremists, nazis, and other groups that get stuff twisted and start rushing everything. Tends to diminish everything if anyone else buys into it. Before russia as we know it now, there is also parthia, scythia, and others. This is when the group from russia's area on the map was also hiring themselves out as mercenaries to get those they wanted to rule other countries and make their manipulations easier. If you follow back to the beginning of ww2, you'll find russia also had its hand there as mercenary fighting transitioned and includes now political manipulation on a much larger scale than most that are taught to believe in after experiencing thinking from the way their countries teach. Before ww2 there is the learned men of zion stuff that gets released, sent around the world, turned into more propaganda, then finds its way to nazis that use this as a foundation for much of the propaganda that became the convincing of germany to ally together for purification of some sort.

Point is, duh if you still don't believe in conspiracies then you're stuck behind the thought your supposed leaders taught you and missed the entire meaning of espionage/cia/mossad that has become widespread repetition of conspiracies. Jews are all of us and only after the 2 last more recent countries that call themselves jewish did this become a line, instead of addressing all of us (jew is also pronounced you, can figure rest out for yourself). Additionally to having all the cunning and secrecy we all hear about in israel, russia also includes all white scandinavian religions, christianity, judaism, and also includes more. Groups of individuals have been attempting to manipulate the rest of the world from the north of asia/europe ever since the land came to exist and russia is now just one of their factions because even these groups began to split off like other countries.

What makes russia interesting is that they do it more openly because they still have the military, like china, to back themselves up. Problem is before there was military, leaders did everything on their own and the ppl were free. Now we have people doing the same shit they hear about but in groups, for lesser effect, while because they seek to rule others everything spiritually diminishes for all involved and takes a hidden form that only culminates by no longer hiding. Basically, popular way of doing things for humanity is all done in hiding and what's seen is set to appease the way of thinking taught to masses to help them contribute to the systems that seek to rule and reduce chances for change.


21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/16/16

Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Ooooooooooo let's scare people with the alt right boogey man! I preferred the 'vast rightwing conspiracy' more... made it sound like an underground army or an evil empire.

No no it's much better to bury your head in the sand and ignore the threat


That wont help much when the threat is only in your mind.


I guess peace, for 4 years at least, with Russia is a threat
21417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/16/16

redokami wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Ooooooooooo let's scare people with the alt right boogey man! I preferred the 'vast rightwing conspiracy' more... made it sound like an underground army or an evil empire.

No no it's much better to bury your head in the sand and ignore the threat


That wont help much when the threat is only in your mind.


I guess peace, for 4 years at least, with Russia is a threat


It is a threat. Its a threat to their narrative. They have spent years turning Russia into the boogieman to scare people into voting for them. If we work with Russia and have peace it disrupts their years of propaganda. They will have to come up with new boogieman.
21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 12/11/16

redokami wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Ooooooooooo let's scare people with the alt right boogey man! I preferred the 'vast rightwing conspiracy' more... made it sound like an underground army or an evil empire.

No no it's much better to bury your head in the sand and ignore the threat


That wont help much when the threat is only in your mind.


I guess peace, for 4 years at least, with Russia is a threat

don't you mean appeasement for 4 years?

21712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/16

uncletim wrote:


redokami wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Ooooooooooo let's scare people with the alt right boogey man! I preferred the 'vast rightwing conspiracy' more... made it sound like an underground army or an evil empire.

No no it's much better to bury your head in the sand and ignore the threat


That wont help much when the threat is only in your mind.


I guess peace, for 4 years at least, with Russia is a threat

don't you mean appeasement for 4 years?



better than war , lol
qwueri 
20012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/11/16

Rujikin wrote:

It is a threat. Its a threat to their narrative. They have spent years turning Russia into the boogieman to scare people into voting for them. If we work with Russia and have peace it disrupts their years of propaganda. They will have to come up with new boogieman.


Yes, I'm sure it's nothing to do with Russia's return to cold war expansionism. And clearly GOP politicians are towing the line to help DNC perpetuate a boogieman.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/gop-senators-join-dems-condemn-russian-political-hacking/
"The Republicans on the Senate Armed Services Committee are joining with Democrats in calling for an examination of reports that Russia interfered in the presidential election."
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-russia-hackers-republicans-229572
"“It certainly was the worst-kept secret when it comes to the intelligence community,” Mike Rogers, the former Michigan GOP congressman who chaired the House Intelligence Committee, said of the Russian hacks."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/russia-congressional-hearing/
"A leading Republican lawmaker is calling for investigations into alleged Russian cyberhacks during the US election despite President-elect Donald Trump's repeated calls for warmer ties with Moscow. "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.