First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
black is the best color to wear
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16



black just makes people look cooler, just admit it.
start wearing black
13580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
I would argue that it makes you look more like a emo/goth kid and those people are anything but cool...
12131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
Well whoever was the lead character designer for Final Fantasy XV certainly thinks so...
Humms 
12865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
Oh ya black is so edgy......

Wearing black just makes sense. Black clothing looks good on anyone, but people go overboard with it.
9719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
Not if you live in Florida.
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
Black makes you look thinner.
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Well whoever was the lead character designer for Final Fantasy XV certainly thinks so...


LOL
12131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16

TotalQuirk wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Well whoever was the lead character designer for Final Fantasy XV certainly thinks so...


LOL


It's true, though.



Edit: Apparently the one in charge of the character designs was Tetsuya Nomura, who was also the director of the game.

His picture probably explains a lot about his work.

745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16

octorockandroll wrote:


TotalQuirk wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Well whoever was the lead character designer for Final Fantasy XV certainly thinks so...


LOL


It's true, though.



Edit: Apparently the one in charge of the character designs was Tetsuya Nomura, who was also the director of the game.

His picture probably explains a lot about his work.



ya thats why they look so damn cool
19409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
Black shows every piece of lint.
28212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
12131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16


Just get a black kitty.
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
prevention is key to not get lint and animal hair!
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/16 , edited 12/12/16
no, but sometimes a bit of it never hurts...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.