First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Trump Way
33260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

ninjitsuko wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:

I tell you what! Whether he succeeds or fails, he will have set the bar so damned high, that any succeeding president, from here on out, will have to be proactive and actually be leaders....


The problem I have with this is that there haven't been any real signs that Trump is being proactive. Most of his major moves so far have been under the guidance/direction of Pence (who handled most of the negotiations for the Carrier situation, despite Trump exaggerating the numbers a little bit). The biggest concern I have about Trump is that he refuses to have the standard briefings that a President has always been responsible for taking onto their shoulders. I understand that he's used to being a CEO of a business, but the movement of businesses happens a bit slower than that of US politics - one overlooked detail can bring about a war or conflict.

He criticizes anyone that disagrees with him, on a personal level. This is another thing I disagree with in how he handles himself (president or not). Just because intelligence communities are pointing out that the Russians may have impacted our election, he throws a temper tantrum and attacks the messenger (rather than the source of the issue altogether). He should be outraged that any foreign body has impacted any of our election, whether it was for or against him. He's not prosecuting Clinton, that much he's said tenfold. It was a "good talking point during the election trail" - he had no intention of locking her up, or prosecuting her or even hiring someone to investigate the situation any further.

Trump doesn't make his own path, so far. He's been just idling around and saying more than doing. He's just another lame duck president like most of them have been.


He's going to be an absolute genius compared to Reagan, who most people have zero idea how the Gipper actually "ran" things.

http://www.vqronline.org/essay/reagan-retrospect
Posted 12/13/16

nanikore2 wrote:
He's going to be an absolute genius compared to Reagan, who most people have zero idea how the Gipper actually "ran" things.

http://www.vqronline.org/essay/reagan-retrospect


I understand that you have a strong bias for Trump (very likely that you've voted for him). However, please try to add more to a discussion than using the same article that states how Reagan ran things - I've read it already, as well as knew that Reagan was similar to Trump in regards to not knowing what he was doing in the role (much like Trump, he was underqualified for the position on a professional level - but people wanted a shift, a change - much like now). Whether or not he'll be a genius compared to Reagan is still up for debate - mostly because there's not enough evidence to empower that statement at this time. It's a bold assumption, so we'll see one way or another.

But.. you've made a very strong quintuple point and that's fine.


qwueri 
21109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

Akage-chan wrote:

Runec, the last time we had "rich shitheels" piss on us, it was during Obama's reign. I seem to recall the phrase "Too big to fail" as the reason why American taxpayer funds went to bailing them out. And Hillary was paid to give speeches to several of them, speeches which she didn't want to acknowledge.



Trump is giving "rich shitheels" cabinet positions to piss from.
Posted 12/13/16
Call me crazy, but I'm going to wait until Trump is the president before I comment on his performance as president. He has already achieved my biggest hope for him, pushing libs over the edge into full blown insanity.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Call me crazy, but I'm going to wait until Trump is the president before I comment on his performance as president. He has already achieved my biggest hope for him, pushing libs over the edge into full blown insanity.


That's always a good sign. It means they are in a panic that their agenda is about to get eviscerated. I like seeing liberal agenda's getting eviscerated.... Especially Obama's liberal agenda...
6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Call me crazy, but I'm going to wait until Trump is the president before I comment on his performance as president. He has already achieved my biggest hope for him, pushing libs over the edge into full blown insanity.


That's always a good sign. It means they are in a panic that their agenda is about to get eviscerated. I like seeing liberal agenda's getting eviscerated.... Especially Obama's liberal agenda...


yep hopefully this causes a domino effect within the more left wing parties since they've become more authoritarian then they should be and they realize people won't accept that correct themselves. though the way they acting they will likely need to remake themselves completely to clear out the toxic elements that had taken hold in some places.
42502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
fairy godmother
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.