First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
How do you react when you hear someone say "beta/alpha male"
20075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
when people say beta male I assume they're thinking, "that guy can be my uke."
when people say alpha male I assume they're thinking "that guy can be my seme."

Personally, I waste no time judging other men
29087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

54bubbles wrote:

"Alpha" or "beta" has nothing to do with the gender of the friends he keeps. It's a superiority issue.


How does one prefering friends of a certain gender = superiority issue?

That's atleast how i read your comment feel free to correct me.

That just seems stupid
2164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

TheKaiserKnight wrote:


MopZ wrote:

Toxic masculinity addled man-child. I really can't think of any other way to describe the whole alpha/beta humans concept, because I have no idea of how else to describe it.


Then clearly you don't know what being a beta is. Being a cuck on the other hand is a bit overused to the point of ridiculousness.


Is it a alpha/beta variant of the Dom/Sub fetish, or the reference to humans having Alpha males/females controlling a pack like wild animals just as an excuse for posturing.
Ejanss 
16621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16

MopZ wrote:Is it a alpha/beta variant of the Dom/Sub fetish, or the reference to humans having Alpha males/females controlling a pack like wild animals just as an excuse for posturing.


It's the pack-of-wild-animals ranking that first caught popularity when it was used to describe high-school boys and girls jockeying for social-status clique position.

Which WOULD parallel the bite-or-be-bitten status order among wild animals establishing social dominance within one unit territory, to determine mating and elite access to feed.
Posted 12/12/16
I remember once my co worker invited me out to eat
I ordered a steak he got a salad
I said to the waiter 'pussy baby hold on'
Turned to my co worker and I said 'what the fuck is this?'
So I slapped the taste out of his mouth and told him to get a steak
He said 'I can't I'm one of the weak ones'
I slapped him again, and told him not to look at me, I'm top gorilla here, I'm the alpha male here
Wait
What was the question again?
8921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Eye roll inducing stupidity.
14467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Online
Posted 12/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

54bubbles wrote:
"Alpha" or "beta" has nothing to do with the gender of the friends he keeps. It's a superiority issue.

How does one prefering friends of a certain gender = superiority issue?

That's atleast how i read your comment feel free to correct me.
That just seems stupid

Need to reread my statement.

"Alpha" or "beta" has nothing to do with the gender of the friends he keeps.
29087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

54bubbles wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

54bubbles wrote:
"Alpha" or "beta" has nothing to do with the gender of the friends he keeps. It's a superiority issue.

How does one prefering friends of a certain gender = superiority issue?

That's atleast how i read your comment feel free to correct me.
That just seems stupid

Need to reread my statement.

"Alpha" or "beta" has nothing to do with the gender of the friends he keeps.


my apologies sorry it's 6:30 am and i haven't slept my reading skills aren't up to par at the moment
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

Alisha_Diphda wrote:

I remember once my co worker invited me out to eat
I ordered a steak he got a salad
I said to the waiter 'pussy baby hold on'
Turned to my co worker and I said 'what the fuck is this?'
So I slapped the taste out of his mouth and told him to get a steak
He said 'I can't I'm one of the weak ones'
I slapped him again, and told him not to look at me, I'm top gorilla here, I'm the alpha male here
Wait
What was the question again?

I would have stabbed you in the throat with your own steak knife and told you to "Shut the fuck up and let me enjoy my salad"

BTW I don't consider myself to be either

59051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bending Space and...
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
How do I react to hearing that mess? Person using it is not worth my time. I just walk away.
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
First time ever hearing about it.
20893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / Gravity Falls
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Ok ya know what, I don't even know why I'm here! Honestly I am sick and tired of all this stupid gender stuff and putting labels on people and saying, "THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE NOW". Its ridiculous! Why are we even doing this anymore? I'm sorry if I sound completely dramatic but this stuff ticks me off! It's like telling a woman she can only be pretty if she wears makeup. Telling a man they aren't a man because they don't want all the girls is stupid. Telling a person that they aren't good enough for society is stupid too! SOCIETY IS DUMB! I FEEL DUMB! GOD FORBID WE'RE ALL DUMB! I don't even know where I'm going with this anymore because I've just gone on a rampage and, yea, ya know what, bye. That's the last time I post on a forum like this...unless you wanna read everything I have to say...

Bavalt 
22129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Eh, I don't react much. While I don't ascribe to that sort of categorization, whether someone else does or not is their decision. Just because I see it as meaningless doesn't mean that everyone should.
13058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

Bavalt wrote:

Eh, I don't react much. While I don't ascribe to that sort of categorization, whether someone else does or not is their decision. Just because I see it as meaningless doesn't mean that everyone should.


Yes, everyone should see it at meaningless since humans aren't simple enough for that bullshit to be relevant in any way.
Humms 
11887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
I'm surprised nobody brought up Tyler1

Beta cucks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.