First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
How do you react when you hear someone say "beta/alpha male"
16396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Online
Posted 12/12/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:
Gym junkies say it a lot. My question is; what about bravo and omega males?

Bravo is too messy. Omega is too complicated. Put them together, they just stink. And neither have the aggro range of the alpha.
27185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16
Likely cringe.



There are so many better ways of explaining human behavior and sexual strategies.
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In a dumpster wit...
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

limeparadox wrote:


TheKaiserKnight wrote:


MopZ wrote:


TheKaiserKnight wrote:


MopZ wrote:

Toxic masculinity addled man-child. I really can't think of any other way to describe the whole alpha/beta humans concept, because I have no idea of how else to describe it.


Then clearly you don't know what being a beta is. Being a cuck on the other hand is a bit overused to the point of ridiculousness.


Is it a alpha/beta variant of the Dom/Sub fetish, or the reference to humans having Alpha males/females controlling a pack like wild animals just as an excuse for posturing.


Alpha, in human terms, is someone who is capable of leading himself and others when relied on, and doesn't need anyone's approval, or an altruistic reason, to pull out 120% into everything he does. A man who can perform that well for himself as well as others is what most would consider an alpha. A beta is technically a follower. A beta cuck is a male feminist variant who follows women because he thinks it's how to be a good man. That somehow, he's at fault for everything, and they do tend to be male Feminists with that stupid toxic mascunlinity nonsense.

People don't go around saying toxic femininity. So how is it that masculinity is toxic? It's what helped build everything in society that you use today. So usually, only beta cucks or people who don't know anything about it tend to call any form of gender norms toxic. It's not really a bad thing for someone to be called a beta cuck if they're blaming themselves for a failed relationship regardless of why it ended, and they just mope about as if they're the epitome of shit.

A man with real confidence is what the opposite of a beta cuck is. A man who's confident only when trying to please a woman by white knighting her from any negative opinions about her, is a cuck. They tend to think it makes them good people to white knight. And cucks tend to be the kind of people who try to please every woman. They white knight, but they say how women are so naturally strong. Yet they don't seem to have the same opinion of men for the stupidest of reasons. So it's clear winning vagina approval is the only thing on their mind. That makes them a beta cuck. They follow women just for vagina approval. and don't have the balls to bite back against a bitch for using him up, and just pretend like it's their own fault.



Ryulightorb wrote: There is nothing wrong with not being friends with many guys.
I have only a few male friends because i feel more comfortable around women and can understand them better.

You can pick and choose your friends i did so with mine others can also.

Nothing wrong with having all female friends



No, actually there is. If you claim you just like making friends, and then proceed to actively choose to have VERY few male friends, then boom. You're not looking for friends. You're looking for women to be in the friend zone with. You can't claim you're making friends if you deny potential friends. you don't get to choose who's a better friend based on gender. That's called actual sexism.

So no, you can't pretend like actively looking for VERY few male friends, as if being male is a horrible thing, isn't being a beta cuck.

you . . . do realize that guys like you are in all likelihood the exact reason these "beta males" you're talking about don't want to be associated with other men, right?

Not. It's not my type. Telling them that actively choosing to deny male friends because they're males is what sexism looks like isn't the reason. Otherwise you're just being brainwashed into believing that.

You do realize inherent misogyny is not a real thing and just an illusion taught to men to keep them down right? If you grow up being told that men are patriarchal perpetuators of something like misogyny by the media, you tend to avoid men like the plague.
27320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Its a label for basically an asshole guy who is loud big ego and all about him not someone I would roll with but maybe drink his beer
22470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16

Why are you so upset about this? Ryu has a preference for certain friends, gender is a huge indicator of likely social mores and personality traits, he prefers women because he finds communication with them easier and more comfortable. Preferring one thing over another =/= hating another thing, If someone only ever bought chocolate ice cream it doesn't mean they hate vanilla it just means they like chocolate more; you wouldn't be like "hey vanilla-hating asswipe, why do you hate vanilla so much?" you'd look like a creepy douche who's jumping to conclusions and getting weirdly defensive. If someone says that vanilla ice cream is a scourge to this planet then maybe they have a hate problem on their hands. Like honestly, when you earlier said he was a guy who just "wants to be in the friend zone"... so what? Like, really, so what? It's sexist to have preferences towards who you try to hang out with? It's a cultural thing friend, you flock to and try to befriend groups with a culture that you feel more comfortable with, men and women have very different cultural histories and tendencies, social construct or not. Does this mean that Ryu thinks every woman on the planet is a saint to behold? No. Does this mean Ryu thinks every man is brutish scum? No.
18652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16
I have a feeling that when people think "alpha", they think douchebag with a big ego and a small dick.
22470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
The words create a frequency where one can hear their fragile masculinity crack all the more.
15059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
They probably consumed or consume the words of people who consume too much pornography.
14217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16

TheKaiserKnight wrote:
Not. It's not my type. Telling them that actively choosing to deny male friends because they're males is what sexism looks like isn't the reason. Otherwise you're just being brainwashed into believing that.

You do realize inherent misogyny is not a real thing and just an illusion taught to men to keep them down right? If you grow up being told that men are patriarchal perpetuators of something like misogyny by the media, you tend to avoid men like the plague.

every word you say here really isn't helping your case in the slightest . . . this stuff is physically painful to read

if guys you want to be friends with "choosing to deny" you is an actual problem you've encountered in life, have you honestly not considered that it might be because you sound like this? personally i would never want to waste my time pretending to get along with someone who seems to value hostility and arrogance and loves to whine about misandry or whatever. not only would i be unable to wrap my head around your mindset, making every conversation kind of awkward especially when subjects like this come up - but it would also just be embarrassing as hell to have people assume i must also be someone like you for wanting to hang out with you. that's probably what most of the "beta cucks" you're talking about are thinking
Posted 12/12/16

octorockandroll wrote:


starshots wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

It's fucking dumb to categorize people like that to begin with, but even if it wasn't I've seen the terms be overused to the point where I honestly cannot take it seriously. They've been thrown around so fervorently, even when they don't actually make sense, that even if it had a legit meaning at some point it has been lost to all the morons who just use it to sound superior.


Well-said.



You're welcome.


It's "Thank you".

11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16

starshots wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


starshots wrote:

Well-said.



You're welcome.


It's "Thank you".



Right...my bad. I should probably stay off the forums when sleep deprived. Sorry
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
lol you got too much free time if you letting people comments affecting you on simple things like this...keep your mind on other things rather giving attention to the negative stuff...aint nobody got time for that!
14217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

gornotck wrote:

They probably consumed or consume the words of people who consume too much pornography.

it's even more obvious when they use "cuck" honestly. and especially when it has racial implications (which is almost always). they're like "our race is being cuckolded, by all those attractive muscular black men and their huge, huge dicks. i've seen a lot of, uh, documentaries about it, on pornhub"
qwueri 
21133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

limeparadox wrote:

it's even more obvious when they use "cuck" honestly. and especially when it has racial implications (which is almost always). they're like "our race is being cuckolded, by all those attractive muscular black men and their huge, huge dicks. i've seen a lot of, uh, documentaries about it, on pornhub"


That's something that I don't understand about that mindset: they are associated with watching material that implicates them as the recipients of cuckolding, then turn around calling those they disagree with "cucks". Shouldn't they be calling each other cucks and brofisting?
29823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

TheKaiserKnight wrote:


MopZ wrote:


TheKaiserKnight wrote:


MopZ wrote:

Toxic masculinity addled man-child. I really can't think of any other way to describe the whole alpha/beta humans concept, because I have no idea of how else to describe it.


Then clearly you don't know what being a beta is. Being a cuck on the other hand is a bit overused to the point of ridiculousness.


Is it a alpha/beta variant of the Dom/Sub fetish, or the reference to humans having Alpha males/females controlling a pack like wild animals just as an excuse for posturing.


Alpha, in human terms, is someone who is capable of leading himself and others when relied on, and doesn't need anyone's approval, or an altruistic reason, to pull out 120% into everything he does. A man who can perform that well for himself as well as others is what most would consider an alpha. A beta is technically a follower. A beta cuck is a male feminist variant who follows women because he thinks it's how to be a good man. That somehow, he's at fault for everything, and they do tend to be male Feminists with that stupid toxic mascunlinity nonsense.

People don't go around saying toxic femininity. So how is it that masculinity is toxic? It's what helped build everything in society that you use today. So usually, only beta cucks or people who don't know anything about it tend to call any form of gender norms toxic. It's not really a bad thing for someone to be called a beta cuck if they're blaming themselves for a failed relationship regardless of why it ended, and they just mope about as if they're the epitome of shit.

A man with real confidence is what the opposite of a beta cuck is. A man who's confident only when trying to please a woman by white knighting her from any negative opinions about her, is a cuck. They tend to think it makes them good people to white knight. And cucks tend to be the kind of people who try to please every woman. They white knight, but they say how women are so naturally strong. Yet they don't seem to have the same opinion of men for the stupidest of reasons. So it's clear winning vagina approval is the only thing on their mind. That makes them a beta cuck. They follow women just for vagina approval. and don't have the balls to bite back against a bitch for using him up, and just pretend like it's their own fault.



Ryulightorb wrote: There is nothing wrong with not being friends with many guys.
I have only a few male friends because i feel more comfortable around women and can understand them better.

You can pick and choose your friends i did so with mine others can also.

Nothing wrong with having all female friends



No, actually there is. If you claim you just like making friends, and then proceed to actively choose to have VERY few male friends, then boom. You're not looking for friends. You're looking for women to be in the friend zone with. You can't claim you're making friends if you deny potential friends. you don't get to choose who's a better friend based on gender. That's called actual sexism.

So no, you can't pretend like actively looking for VERY few male friends, as if being male is a horrible thing, isn't being a beta cuck.


I choose my friends around people I feel comfortable around which mostly happens to not be many guys.
Why would I choose to be around people I don't relate to?

No one is a better friend due to gender that's just silly my most precious friend is male.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.