First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Japanese games coming to the west in 2017
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / US
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16
The year its about to end and many people must be very excited about some of the games that were release in Japan in 2016 and a lot of does titles are coming to North America and Europe, does are very exicted news for a lot of anime fans that were worried about waiting too long to announce the dates in the west, but they don't need to worry anymore because they already announced 60% of the videogames in 2016.

List of upcoming of 2017:
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
Dragon Quest VIII
Gravity Rush 2
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Tales of Berseria
Yakuza 0
Twin Star Exorcists (the game)
Digimon World: Next Order
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Ys Origin
Nier: Automata
Accel World VS Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes II


16331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16
Dragon Quest VIII? Journey of the Cursed King? Released in 2004?
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / US
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16

gornotck wrote:

Dragon Quest VIII? Journey of the Cursed King? Released in 2004?


Its a port to 3DS
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16
I really don't like the fact that kingdom hearts 2.8, tales of berseria, and yakuza 0 are going to be released on the same day
34972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16

AnimeDude_14 wrote:

List of upcoming of 2017:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
Dragon Quest VIII
Gravity Rush 2
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Tales of Berseria
Yakuza 0
Twin Star Exorcists (the game)
Digimon World: Next Order
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
Ys Origin
Nier: Automata
Accel World VS Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes II




I'm totally buying those.

I'm hoping Valkyria: Azure Revolution releases in the West in 2017 as well.

5234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/13/16
If only Kingdom Hearts III could come out, that would be great. But, just gotta endure longer (how much, exactly?). At least, there's KH 2.8 coming soon.
14249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns, from the "original" Harvest Moon creators.
32137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
Early next year is going to be great for us fans of JRPG's and Japanese games for sure. Tales of Berseria, Persona 5, Akiba's Beat, NieR Automata, Dragon Quest VII 3DS release, Atelier Shallie Vita release, Fate/Extella, Digimon World: Next Order, Danganronpa 3, and Gravity Rush 2? Talk about a killer lineup.

I also didn't realize that Twin Star Exorcists was getting a localization, so that's cool too.
6185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
オラクル
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/14/16
You forgot about Ys VIII. Akiba's Beat, too.
7151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
You forgot the most important one: VR Kanojo... because.. um.. for science! Yes, definitely for science. No ulterior motives here, definitely just for science.

In all seriousness though, I only really play on PC and most of these games won't be on PC... so yeah...
1768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
How many of them are going to be 3ds titles? I assume gravity rush and dragon quest 8
34972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

ranran-001 wrote:

How many of them are going to be 3ds titles? I assume gravity rush and dragon quest 8


Gravity Rush was initially a PS Vita game but was remastered for PS4.

Gravity Rush 2 is PS4 exclusive.

12145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
Can someone tell me what platforms these games are on? I know I can just look it up myself but... You know.
mid012 
7449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
You forgot Yakuza Kiwami.
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Can someone tell me what platforms these games are on? I know I can just look it up myself but... You know.


Alot are Ps4 exclusive.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.